'Morrissey's old house' in Bowdon now on AirBnb

UPDATE: Eagle-eyed posters have pointed out that this is not Beech Mount, the house in Bowdon that Morrissey was/is known to own on Bowdon Road. It's clearly nearby - anybody know anything about Morrissey owning another house/apartment in Bowdon?

As already mentioned in the Morrissey's December Speech thread. Not sure if this has previously been discussed here but it was news to me.

"Superb location, Edwardian mansion house apartment
Hosted by Ruth & Neil
A lovely duplex apartment - once the home of Morrissey - in an Edwardian mansion house on the leafy Bowdon/Altrincham border."

https://www.airbnb.co.uk/rooms/13134090

41858_altrincham_airbnb.jpg

Last edited:
That's very nearly a rented room in Whalley Range (give or take five miles or so.)

At the back of Altrincham girls school...
Beechmount it’s called

m

And why would you want to go there?
If you needed to stay in the area and if at the same time you could stay in Moz's old house then why wouldn't you? I would. But I wouldn't fly there just to stay in the place.

9bd5dc5b-e959-4ec2-aeb0-99229c1cbbe4.jpg

í preferred Morrissey's taste in garden furniture ~

a499298c7b507f8eede23f3971a20fc2.jpg

6262f6977f43c999a84cbc717c8c8d20.jpg

í dunno...what with Beechmount now on airbnb and Hook End in bits, another two wisps of my youthful dreams fade into nothing...

Merry Christmas!!

I reckon you foreigners are really coming out of the closet now. I reckon no wonder why Uncle Steve moved to LA once he made enough money. What a disgusting looking smelly old place. I can smell the mold just by looking at the pics. Where is there proof that Steve lived there in 1989?

I reckon you foreigners are really coming out of the closet now. I reckon no wonder why Uncle Steve moved to LA once he made enough money. What a disgusting looking smelly old place. I can smell the mold just by looking at the pics. Where is there proof that Steve lived there in 1989?
Am i the only one that finds it weird you call him uncle did he molest you or are you the deranged sam etsy rayner

For information, there is NO mould - or even mold - anywhere in Cheshire !

Hazard
x

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom