Morrissey's should be free to support the anti Islam party without being called a bigot

iv always said people should use their own names on here,then you are connecting to a human being,if somoeones called ninja99 its not quite the same.

iv always said people should use their own names on here,then you are connecting to a human being,if somoeones called ninja99 its not quite the same.
Like gordyboy86 you mean? No, not quite the same is it?

Democrats shouldn't be called mentally retarded, fear mongrel, sheep, or benefit scroungers too. They dont know any better. Its their low IQ.

heehee you cant even get that right.
You changed it yu c***...or was it a freudian slip thinking yu were that OB86 criminal. Maybe it was yr habitual poor grammar, spelling & punctuation that threw me.

You changed it yu c***...or was it a freudian slip thinking yu were that OB86 criminal. Maybe it was yr habitual poor grammar, spelling & punctuation that threw me.
theres a madman on the loose,iv been gordyboy9 forever on here,dont know where you got the 86 from,and less of the bad language as well.ps theres on o in you.

theres a madman on the loose,iv been gordyboy9 forever on here,dont know where you got the 86 from,and less of the bad language as well.ps theres on o in you.
You're funny gordy; barely literate, but funny. I think I'm slowly getting to understand jockinese, which is similar to vegan cro-inese, sans emoticons.

You're funny gordy; barely literate, but funny. I think I'm slowly getting to understand jockinese, which is similar to vegan cro-inese, sans emoticons.
i came out the womb funny.

Is your name Gordon?

Is your name Gordon?
of course,good scottish name,iv never been fond of it,when i say it,it seems a bit twisted and just comes out wrong.

Just as Anne Marie Waters being born in Ireland doesn't mean that she isn't British. Morrissey's hatred of Islam doesn't make him a sectarian bigot.
Everyone should be free to believe and say what they want.
Morrissey is a bigot. See, freedom of speech works both ways.

But he can't be a bigot. He supports an anti-Islamic lesbian. See! Isn't she "other " enough for you?

But he can't be a bigot. He supports an anti-Islamic lesbian. See! Isn't she "other " enough for you?
:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Do you ever get bored being so achingly right-on? Why do you even like Morrissey?

Stick to PSB, I like them but they’re pretentious lefties.

Yet you continue to speak Stupidese without a handicap? o_O

Here's your handicap:
Who will win the trip to the bathroom from the same starting line?

proxy-image
or
proxy-image

They do both go.
You should know this one, dude. :trophy:

Back
Top Bottom