Morrissey's ten most played songs on Spotify

you dont think so? LOL a song is comprised of lyrics and music.
look at the writing credits on the label of any Moz cd/lp/download.
That's music not lyrics, Morrissey wrote the lyrics for The Smiths and Johnny wrote the music/instrumentals and for solo Morrissey wrote the lyrics and his various songwriters wrote the music/instrumentals

That's music not lyrics, Morrissey wrote the lyrics for The Smiths and Johnny wrote the music/instrumentals and for solo Morrissey wrote the lyrics and his various songwriters wrote the music/instrumentals

do you even know what constitutes a song and how royalties are paid out? let me see if i can quickly explain. when you copyright a song you dont copyright the lyrics separately, the song is the combination of both thus the smiths songs, for example, are written by moz and johnny not by moz alone. they are co writes.
royalties are split.

by himself, moz could probably write poems but not songs, he wouldnt know his pupic from a simple C chord.

do you even know what constitutes a song and how royalties are paid out? let me see if i can quickly explain. when you copyright a song you dont copyright the lyrics separately, the song is the combination of both thus the smiths songs, for example, are written by moz and johnny not by moz alone. they are co writes.
royalties are split.

by himself, moz could probably write poems but not songs, he wouldnt know his pupic from a simple C chord.
I know Morrissey doesn't write the music, i'm talking about lyrics, Johnny doesn't write the lyrics.

I know Morrissey doesn't write the music, i'm talking about lyrics, Johnny doesn't write the lyrics.

oy vey.
im sure johnny writes lyrics.
however when moz writes the lyrics and johnny the music, the song is co owned. its not moz song its moz and johnny. songs are not lyrics by themselves. the royalties are split fifty fifty. its as much johnnys song than it is mozes.

oy vey.
im sure johnny writes lyrics.
however when moz writes the lyrics and johnny the music, the song is co owned. its not moz song its moz and johnny. songs are not lyrics by themselves. the royalties are split fifty fifty. its as much johnnys song than it is mozes.
You don't get what i mean bot ok

put these two lists together and you have a very good setlist.

Back
Top Bottom