Morrissey's Zagreb Rider - Croatia Week and Večernji.hr

cool thanks detritus. seems he is vegan these days though i dont know when the switch accrued. for all i know he could have been for a while now

You have one f***in' gear. You have one trick in your bag, one unenlightened, unimaginative, dressed-up, go-to thought in your thick skull that ALL OF DEBATABLE REALITY is reduced to, the calling card of the marginally aware: HE'S A HYPOCRITE. It's not just 'music' according to Morrissey, it's political praxis, except when it isn't.

That's all you have. THere are no variables aside from PEOPLE WHO LIKE HIM ARE APOLOGISTS and PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE HIM ARE FREE-THINKERS of which a long-winded person clearly in need of a med-adjustment is your tea-baggin' rally buddy. You explore no alternative motivations, no maybe he does this because of that, no "well aside from some butter he sure has raised awareness of a lot of cruelty in the world." None of that. Because your agenda is to float around an internet forum of MUSIC FANS and pretend to be a free-thinking voice of reason when ALL YOU HAVE IS HYPOCRITE. It's like a level below the poor man's thinker choice of platforms. HE'S A HYPOCRITE.

Repeat after me kids, the new EPISTEMOLOGY from the ESTHETICIAN of RADICAL THOUGHT IS: HE IS A HYPOCRITE.

You are beyond f***ing boring intellectually, You consume and regurgitate mediocre ideation in the name of "intellectualism" but there's no actual THINKING going on, just finger-pointing, name-calling, label-defining.

"Oh. that's JUST LIKE an APOLOGIST to say that."

f*** the f*** off.

I have read your inane babble of a rant. Besides the gratuitous swearing and CAPSLOCK! emotional ventilation, there's no actual thinking going on, is there? It's just another angry wail of despair from one of the Cult's chief propaganda officers. Still, it's a change from your usual attempt to derail threads that are critical of Morrissey by posting bizarre Tarot quotes and updating us on 'signs' you see but which nobody else sees. Is that a symptom of your need for medication, or a side-effect of taking it? If you're not taking medication you might want to discuss it alongside an anger-management course.

Yes, Morrissey is a hypocrite. No need for capital letters. He had only raised awareness of his own phobia/fetish about people who eat meat. He has spent 3 decades trolling the animal rights debate without realising that his cheese fetish is just as cruel as many beef fetishes.

In your inchoate rage, you resort to the same banal swearing as others in this thread. Quite simply, this tour rider exposes Morrissey as a ludicrous clown with a selective animal rights agenda. It also exposes PETA as a bunch of charlatans for not calling him out on his consumption of Kerrygold Dubliner cheese. Do you think Kerrygold give those cows an old-age pension? Or send them to the knacker's yard once their milk production stops? Do you eat cheese? I thought so....cognitive dissonance and cult dynamics explain your absurd outburst.

If Morrissey wants to eat cheese without appearing a ludicrous hypocrite, then he needs to find a Hare Krishna cheese-maker.

best
BB

"Ahimsa's first slaughter-free hard cheese produced with the help of Phil Wilton of Wildes Cheese in London. It is a Semi-hard Cheshire-like cheese, good for cooking or nice with crackers after dinner."

http://www.ahimsamilk.org/ahimsa-online-shop/ahimsa-hard-cheese/

FBE. What evidence do you have to support these claims? None.

Awfully rude people like him usually don't attracte many people. Something's are just obvious.

You've never been on topic you snot gobbler. Whenever you enter a thread it's all about you so here you are. On topic.

blobfish.jpg

Your tantrum-induced comment reflects on you, not me. So thanks for sharing!

best
BB

You seem to operate on autopilot--never veering from the script. Do you work in the telemarketing industry, by any chance?

That's really rich coming from someone whose foray into intellectual discourse is to learn the terms "sycophant," "apologist," and "ad hominem attack." Please share with us your erudite and objective, rational thoughts without defining what people are as a basis for your argument. There's a word for that...I can't think of it...if I only had a brain...

And Brummie is, you mean?

Jesus, the way you stick up for the likes of Brummie and the other haters is pathetic. You obviously have no opinions of your own, so instead you stick your tongue up their bums as far as you can and as often as you can.
Whenever there's a dispute going on one can always be sure that RB is gonna stick her nose in to either cheer some poor hater on or just randomly insult someone. So very very useless...

Have you considered that RB might be standing up for basic principles of Free Speech? Why do you imagine you get to define who the 'hater' is when you used such ugly language yourself? Quite simply, you have no rational response to Morrissey being exposed by this backstage tour rider. So you have a tantrum as your silly cult is show up to be a deulsional fantasy.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

My goodness...are you retarded or do you honestly have reading difficulties? Read before you reply! It's really helpful.

Here's what I said:
" It's a good thing you don't have any friends or some sort of social life. No one would stand being around you for very long and you would end up having your heart broken. Or they would have had you stoned."
Surely you must be able to comprehend this?

Thanks for the Peta link!

Yes, I understand that you think that people would 'stone' somebody for expressing dissent about a pop-star/faux animal rights acitivist called Morrissey on an online forum.

best
BB

I can't believe a short list of foods for a singer and his band has turned into all this.

My goodness.

"Cereal" sure is a broad request. If I was in charge of gathering the rider I'd be all:

lucky2.jpg

Okay "cereal" is done. Next?

I mean he likes Irish things, right? :D

Awfully rude people like him usually don't attracte many people. Something's are just obvious.

No friends
is not the same as not many people. Making (false?) assumptions through unscientific methods such as armchair theorizing serves exactly what point? It does not make you the winner of any argument. In fact, it does just the opposite. You lose automatically when you resort to such lazy tactics.

How about we all ignore BB? He's a troll that feeds off of everyone's outrage.

I can't believe a short list of foods for a singer and his band has turned into all this.

My goodness.

Then perhaps you have failed to note a song called 'Meat Is Murder'? Milk Is Murder. Eating Dairy Cheese = Guilty. Morrissey, by his own reasoning, is guilty of murder.
My goodness!

best
BB

Last edited:
Have you considered that RB might be standing up for basic principles of Free Speech? Why do you imagine you get to define who the 'hater' is when you used such ugly language yourself? Quite simply, you have no rational response to Morrissey being exposed by this backstage tour rider. So you have a tantrum as your silly cult is show up to be a deulsional fantasy.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, I understand that you think that people would 'stone' somebody for expressing dissent about a pop-star/faux animal rights acitivist called Morrissey on an online forum.

best
BB

Like CG says: It's always the same with you guys. Always ranting on and on about cults, Free speech, apologists, sycophants.
You are EACH OTHERS apologists and sycophants! Have you not noticed this? And free speech is only applicable when spewing bile on Morrissey or those that like him.

Damn.

I don't understand how Morrissey could eat dubliner cheddar cheese, or cheese gorgons, for that matter. It is well established that the dairy industry is as horrid as the meat industry.

"Cereal" sure is a broad request. If I was in charge of gathering the rider I'd be all:

lucky2.jpg

I thought the same thing! Those or frosted shredded wheat. Cuz certain cereals have animal products in them. I guess everyone knows he likes Muesli. That's always a safer bet. I wonder if he likes Cracklin' Oat Bran. Although, I bet he is one of those people who doesn't like coconut and COB has a slight coconutty flavor.

Damn. Now I'm jonesin for cereal. Thanks, CG.

No friends
is not the same as not many people. Making (false?) assumptions through unscientific methods such as armchair theorizing serves exactly what point? It does not make you the winner of any argument. In fact, it does just the opposite. You lose automatically when you resort to such lazy tactics.

But...you do it all the time?

lucky2.jpg

I mean he likes Irish things, right? :D

So, you've popped a handful of Xanax to calm down and have now reverted to your usual troll tactics of derailing a thread discussion with irrelevancies. How long before you post some Tarot or 'signs'? *rolleyes*

Do those Lucky Charm marshmallows highlighted on the box contain Beef Gelatine? I think you've just shot yourself in the foot. Again!

best
BB

No friends

Please. Please, please, please reread what you just wrote. Pretty please? But reread it as an exercise of self constructive criticism because this is LITERALLY all you do.

Reading this thread, I felt like I'd entered some alternate reality.

Morrissey in cheese-eating shocker? So far, so 1984. He has never been a vegan, or claimed to be as far as I'm aware. He's been consuming cheese, milk, eggs, yoghurt, ice-cream and pretty much any dairy product you'd care to mention for virtually his whole life (back in the day he wore leather belts and shoes, too) and you're choosing now, 2014, to call him out on his hypocrisy? Christ. Next week: Morrissey might not be straight after all.

Like CG says: It's always the same with you guys. Always ranting on and on about cults, Free speech, apologists, sycophants.
You are EACH OTHERS apologists and sycophants! Have you not noticed this? And free speech is only applicable when spewing bile on Morrissey or those that like him.

Damn.

Gregor, I'm coming to your house and setting up your ignore parameters. Most of this thread consists of dark gray rectangles on my screen. It is beautiful. You'll sleep better tonight, too.

Put the kettle on. Be there in 50 minutes.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom