Morrissey's Zagreb Rider - Croatia Week and Večernji.hr

cool thanks detritus. seems he is vegan these days though i dont know when the switch accrued. for all i know he could have been for a while now

"(No bananas)" -legitimately laughed

- - - Updated - - -

cool thanks detritus. seems he is vegan these days though i dont know when the switch accrued. for all i know he could have been for a while now

Which would account for a big weight loss...which everyone gets into a tizzy over....

What makes it seem he is a vegan? The cheese or the hot chocolate?

Well he's not vegan if the cheese is for him, but it may be for Damon?

He's gluten free now?

Nice rider, nothing demanding or outrageous.

Croatia Week magazine posted Morrissey's rider from his show in Zagreb. Anyone hoping for something sensational will be disappointed.

Gluten-free bread
English muffins
Fruits – apples, strawberries (no bananas)
Hot chocolate
Ice tea
Tea bags
White sugar
Vanilla, green tea or fig scented candle
Organic vegetarian cheddar cheese – Dubliner
Rice milk
Still water – Volvic or Fiji brand only
Carton of organic apple juice
Kerrygold biscuits
Organic marmalade without gelatine
Cereal
Cashew nuts, unsalted
Salty peanuts

http://www.croatiaweek.com/morrisseys-zagreb-rider

Anyone hoping for something sensational will be disappointed.

Why is Morrissey eating cheese? Don't come the Irish grass-fed, ethical excuse, which just shows Morrissey knows the facts but still carries on. Kerrygold products are about the 'least-worst' but....What do Kerrygold do with male calves? What happens to these cows when they can no longer produce milk for Morrissey's cheese? Why are they sending cows to Africa?

"But cows do have thoughts and feelings, and anyone who consumes cheese and other dairy products is supporting cruel practices that cause them to suffer. If you don’t want to support such cruelty, choose vegan cheese and other plant-based foods."
- - - Updated - - -

Vegans do not eat Kerrygold Dubliner cheese. It's a healthy list, marred by the inclusion of dairy cheese. Morrissey is not vegan.

best
BB

Anyone hoping for something sensational will be disappointed.

Why is Morrissey eating cheese? Don't come the Irish grass-fed, ethical excuse, which just shows Morrissey knows the facts but still carries on. Kerrygold products are about the 'least-worst' but....What do Kerrygold do with male calves? What happens to these cows when they can no longer produce milk for Morrissey's cheese? Why are they sending cows to Africa?

"But cows do have thoughts and feelings, and anyone who consumes cheese and other dairy products is supporting cruel practices that cause them to suffer. If you don’t want to support such cruelty, choose vegan cheese and other plant-based foods."
- - - Updated - - -

Vegans do not eat Kerrygold Dubliner cheese. It's a healthy list, marred by the inclusion of dairy cheese. Morrissey is not vegan.

best
BB

Even if he was vegan you would still find something to bitch about.

Maybe the cheese isn't for him. He also has rice milk on the rider.

Even if he was vegan you would still find something to bitch about.

Maybe the cheese isn't for him. He also has rice milk on the rider.

The hot dogs and burgers at the o2 weren't for him yet he removed them from the menu. He isn't vegan, but he is a hypocrite. What happens to the calves on Kerrygold Dairy farms that make the milk that provides the Dubliner cheese on Morrissey's tour rider? They are slaughtered just like their relatives in the footage Morrissey absurdly shows during his fake animal rights dirge "Meat Is Murder". Milk Is Murder, too. Ipso facto: Cheese Is Murder.

best
BB

[h=1]What Is the Value Of A Life? A Dairy Calf Story[/h]
http://freefromharm.org/featured-articles/what-is-the-value-of-a-life-a-dairy-calf-story/

best
BB

I always thought a tour rider caters to the artist and his/her crew.

If so, vegetarians who are ovo-lacto eat cheese.

The world isn't all black and white.

That rider wouldn't cover all 22 of the crew, but it's possible the cheese is for Damon or someone else. He is drinking rice milk.

But if he is going to permit cheese then why not allow meat? Dairy cows and veal calves suffer as much as steer and other factory farmed animals. If Moz wasn't the Peta spokesperson for the Meat is Murder global campaign, then gray would be acceptable. In this case, he must abstain from and forbid all products that cause animal cruelty or get off the soapbox. I don't see why this is so difficult to comprehend for the apologists on this forum. Oh wait. Strike that. They are apologists.

Last edited:
But if he is going to permit cheese then why not allow meat? Dairy cows and veal calves suffer as much as steer and other factory farmed animals. If Moz wasn't the Peta spokesperson for the Meat is Murder global campaign, then gray would be acceptable. In this case, he must abstain from and forbid all products that cause animal cruelty or get off the soapbox. I don't see why this is so difficult to comprehend for the apologists on this forum. Oh wait. Strike that. They are apologists.

I wish someone would challenge him on it.

Croatia Week magazine posted Morrissey's rider from his show in Zagreb. Anyone hoping for something sensational will be disappointed.

Morrissey’s Zagreb Rider - Croatia Week

zagreb girl also posted a similar article with some more details:

Evo što je Morrissey tražio za backstage: Bitno mi je da u Zagrebu dobro jedem - Večernji.hr (Google Translate to English)

Gluten-free bread
English muffins
Fruits – apples, strawberries (no bananas)
Hot chocolate
Ice tea
Tea bags
White sugar
Vanilla, green tea or fig scented candle
Organic vegetarian cheddar cheese – Dubliner
Rice milk
Still water – Volvic or Fiji brand only
Carton of organic apple juice
Kerrygold biscuits
Organic marmalade without gelatine
Cereal
Cashew nuts, unsalted
Salty peanuts

esplanada1_nnn_sce_11122014.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish someone would challenge him on it.

To challenge it, one would first need the option of posing the question in a face-to-face setting where interview questions were not pre-screened or vetted on Morrissey's behalf. It would appear that's not how things currently operate.

Really? Do you have the recipe used for his 'English Muffins' and bread? Or are you just talking out of your arse? Like Morrissey.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

It is very clearly black and white that those, like Morrissey, who claim to be 'animal rights' activists whilst eating cheese are delusional:

What Is the Value Of A Life? A Dairy Calf Story

http://freefromharm.org/featured-art...ry-calf-story/

best
BB

Really? Do you have the recipe used for his 'English Muffins' and bread? Or are you just talking out of your arse? Like Morrissey.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

It is very clearly black and white that those, like Morrissey, who claim to be 'animal rights' activists whilst eating cheese are delusional:

What Is the Value Of A Life? A Dairy Calf Story

http://freefromharm.org/featured-art...ry-calf-story/

best
BB
Why is it that, according to you, everyone else is talking out of their arse and you're sitting on all of the world's truths? Your narrow-mindedness is appalling.
Do YOU have said recipe?

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom