Morrissey's Zagreb Rider - Croatia Week and Večernji.hr

cool thanks detritus. seems he is vegan these days though i dont know when the switch accrued. for all i know he could have been for a while now

I see the boring c***s are out in force again.

Organic cheese, that's the f***ing crime of the Century. Moz should be tarred, feathered and then hung, drawn and quartered and fed to the pigs for that one. What a f***ing rotter he is.

But if he is going to permit cheese then why not allow meat? Dairy cows and veal calves suffer as much as steer and other factory farmed animals. If Moz wasn't the Peta spokesperson for the Meat is Murder global campaign, then gray would be acceptable. In this case, he must abstain from and forbid all products that cause animal cruelty or get off the soapbox. I don't see why this is so difficult to comprehend for the apologists on this forum. Oh wait. Strike that. They are apologists.

^THIS!

Morrissey has spent 3 decades making a fool of himself, singing 'Meat Is Murder' whilst ignoring the slaughter of male calves whilst he eats cheese. The only sensible response to watching him bullying an audience into sharing his 'meat phobia' is to dismiss him as a clown.

He berates people, for eating meat, when there is no logic or rational reason why anyone should accept the premises of this 'absurd cheese-addict'.

best
BB

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Why is it that, according to you, everyone else is talking out of their arse and you're sitting on all of the world's truths? You're narrow-mindedness is appalling.
Do YOU have said recipe?

And your butt-hurt-ness is appaling

best
BB

^THIS!

Morrissey has spent 3 decades making a fool of himself, singing 'Meat Is Murder' whilst ignoring the slaughter of male calves whilst he eats cheese. The only sensible response to watching him bullying an audience into sharing his 'meat phobia' is to dismiss him as a clown.

He berates people, for eating meat, when there is no logic or rational reason why anyone should accept the premises of this 'absurd cheese-addict'.

best
BB

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

best
BB

You're about as interesting as a block of cheese you boring c***.

I see the boring c***s are out in force again.

Organic cheese, that's the f***ing crime of the Century. Moz should be tarred, feathered and then hung, drawn and quartered and fed to the pigs for that one. What a f***ing rotter he is.

Morrissey should be ridiculed as a delusional fake animal rights campaigner. He has a fetish/phobia about eating meat but ignores the fact that he consumes cow's milk as cheese. Blood in sausages, milk in cheese, it's similar cruelty for the cows who are used to entertain his palate as those that end up in McDonald's burgers.

Why do you use misogynist curse-words to pepper almost every comment you make? Is it because you actually have nothing to add to the debate?

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

You're about as interesting as a block of cheese you boring c***.

You've just proven my point. You have nothing to offer this debate other than misogynist curse words. If you have nothing to add to it, just put me on Ignore and get back to kissing Morrissey's arse.

best
BB

^THIS!

best
BB

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

best
BB

You can't even keep up a conversation. You're coming across more and more like some obnoxious kid. You're rude, don't listen to anyone but yourself, spreading negative vibes whenever and however you get the chance.
It's a good thing you don't have any friends or some sort of social life. No one would stand being around you for very long and you would end up having your heart broken. Or they would have had you stoned.

Morrissey should be ridiculed as a delusional fake animal rights campaigner. He has a fetish/phobia about eating meat but ignores the fact that he consumes cow's milk as cheese. Blood in sausages, milk in cheese, it's similar cruelty for the cows who are used to entertain his palate as those that end up in McDonald's burgers.

Why do you use misogynist curse-words to pepper almost every comment you make? Is it because you actually have nothing to add to the debate?

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

You've just proven my point. You have nothing to offer this debate other than misogynist curse words. If you have nothing to add to it, just put me on Ignore and get back to kissing Morrissey's arse.

best
BB

I don't need to offer anything to the conversation. You're a f***ing idiot that wastes your time on here everyday thinking you're proving something other than you're a f***ing idiot you silly f***er.

You can't even keep up a conversation. You're coming across more and more like some obnoxious kid. You're rude, don't listen to anyone but yourself, spreading negative vibes whenever and however you get the chance.
It's a good thing you don't have any friends or some sort of social life. No one would stand being around you for very long and you would end up having your heart broken. Or they would have had you stoned.

And your 'on-topic' contribution to this debate is.....?

I wasn't aware you were a member of ISIS, but spreading negative vibes about people 'being stoned' is par for the course from The Cult Of Morrissey whenever their ludicrous cheese-eating surrender 'pop idol' is show to have feet of clay. Or feet of cheese, in this case.

I thought you were all going to put me on Ignore? That lasted a long time, didn't it? *rollseyes & ROFLMAO*

best
BB

You seem to operate on autopilot--never veering from the script. Do you work in the telemarketing industry, by any chance?

I don't need to offer anything to the conversation. You're a f***ing idiot that wastes your time on here everyday thinking you're proving something other than you're a f***ing idiot you silly f***er.

Thank you for sharing, but I'd suggest you stop wasting your time on here everyday thinking you're proving something with your swearing. Morrissey has wasted 3 decades plus, pretending to be an 'animal rights activists'. That's really rather sad, but still, he has his obedient cult members like you. I'm sure that's some comfort for wasting an entire life making a fool of yourself singing 'Meat Is Murder' whilst digesting the Dairy Cheese on your rider!

You couldn't make it up!

best
BB

I wasn't aware you were a member of ISIS, but spreading negative vibes about people 'being stoned' is par for the course from The Cult Of Morrissey whenever their ludicrous cheese-eating surrender 'pop idol' is show to have feet of clay. Or feet of cheese, in this case.

I thought you were all going to put me on Ignore? That lasted a long time, didn't it? *rollseyes & ROFLMAO*

best
BB

Sorry, reading through the thread all I could see was that it has been over run by the usual tedious f***er talking to himself. I mistook this for the topic of the thread.

best
BB

This is not the first time you misinterpret something I've said. I said that had you had any friends they would've gotten so sick of you (because of your vile nature) that THEY would have had you stoned. I'm not going to. I'm not your friend. No one is. I would vomit profusely at the mere sight of you, I'm sure.

Do most animal rights acitivists share your militant views that dairy (even veggie dairy) is just as bad as meat? I wasn't aware of that.

But if he is going to permit cheese then why not allow meat? Dairy cows and veal calves suffer as much as steer and other factory farmed animals. If Moz wasn't the Peta spokesperson for the Meat is Murder global campaign, then gray would be acceptable. In this case, he must abstain from and forbid all products that cause animal cruelty or get off the soapbox. I don't see why this is so difficult to comprehend for the apologists on this forum. Oh wait. Strike that. They are apologists.

You have one f***in' gear. You have one trick in your bag, one unenlightened, unimaginative, dressed-up, go-to thought in your thick skull that ALL OF DEBATABLE REALITY is reduced to, the calling card of the marginally aware: HE'S A HYPOCRITE.

That's all you have. THere are no variables aside from PEOPLE WHO LIKE HIM ARE APOLOGISTS and PEOPLE WHO DON'T LIKE HIM ARE FREE-THINKERS of which a long-winded person clearly in need of a med-adjustment is your tea-baggin' rally buddy. You explore no alternative motivations, no maybe he does this because of that, no "well aside from some butter he sure has raised awareness of a lot of cruelty in the world." None of that. Because your agenda is to float around an internet forum of MUSIC FANS and pretend to be a free-thinking voice of reason when ALL YOU HAVE IS HYPOCRITE. It's like a level below the poor man's thinker choice of platforms. HE'S A HYPOCRITE.

Repeat after me kids, the new EPISTEMOLOGY from the ESTHETICIAN of RADICAL THOUGHT IS: HE IS A HYPOCRITE.

You are beyond f***ing boring intellectually, You consume and regurgitate mediocre ideation in the name of "intellectualism" but there's no actual THINKING going on, just finger-pointing, name-calling, label-defining.

"Oh. that's JUST LIKE an APOLOGIST to say that."

f*** the f*** off.

Sorry, reading through the thread all I could see was that it has been over run by the usual tedious f***er talking to himself. I mistook this for the topic of the thread.

Then you're stupid. Hardly sorry, as you've just made another 'off-topic' intrusion. Are you talking to yourself? Do you have Tourettes? Keep on topic.

best
BB

You seem to operate on autopilot--never veering from the script. Do you work in the telemarketing industry, by any chance?

And Brummie is, you mean?

Jesus, the way you stick up for the likes of Brummie and the other haters is pathetic. You obviously have no opinions of your own, so instead you stick your tongue up their bums as far as you can and as often as you can.
Whenever there's a dispute going on one can always be sure that RB is gonna stick her nose in to either cheer some poor hater on or just randomly insult someone. So very very useless...

Then you're stupid. Hardly sorry, as you've just made another 'off-topic' intrusion. Are you talking to yourself? Do you have Tourettes? Keep on topic.

best
BB

You've never been on topic you snot gobbler. Whenever you enter a thread it's all about you so here you are. On topic.

blobfish.jpg

This is not the first time you misinterpret something I've said. I said that had you had any friends they would've gotten so sick of you (because of your vile nature) that THEY would have had you stoned. I'm not going to. I'm not your friend. No one is. I would vomit profusely at the mere sight of you, I'm sure.

Do most animal rights acitivists share your militant views that dairy (even veggie dairy) is just as bad as meat? I wasn't aware of that.

So, these 'friends' don't exist, yet they're going to stone me? Makes perfect sense, as usual. Are you stoned on weed?

Yes, most animal rights activists share my view that militant cheese-eaters like Morrissey are just as culpable of abusing animal rights as those who eat meat:

"A cow’s natural lifespan is about 25 years, but cows used by the dairy industry are killed after only four or five years.

Calves are generally taken from their mothers within a day of being born"

http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/dairy-industry/#ixzz3LhQOikVN

And Brummie is, you mean?

Jesus, the way you stick up for the likes of Brummie and the other haters is pathetic. You obviously have no opinions of your own, so instead you stick your tongue up their bums as far as you can and as often as you can.
Whenever there's a dispute going on one can always be sure that RB is gonna stick her nose in to either cheer some poor hater on or just randomly insult someone. So very very useless...

My insults are always carefully and appropriately executed. Never random.

So, these 'friends' don't exist, yet they're going to stone me? Makes perfect sense, as usual. Are you stoned on weed?

Yes, most animal rights activists share my view that militant cheese-eaters like Morrissey are just as culpable of abusing animal rights as those who eat meat:

"A cow’s natural lifespan is about 25 years, but cows used by the dairy industry are killed after only four or five years.

Calves are generally taken from their mothers within a day of being born"

http://www.peta.org/issues/animals-used-for-food/factory-farming/cows/dairy-industry/#ixzz3LhQOikVN

My goodness...are you retarded or do you honestly have reading difficulties? Read before you reply! It's really helpful.

Here's what I said:
" It's a good thing you don't have any friends or some sort of social life. No one would stand being around you for very long and you would end up having your heart broken. Or they would have had you stoned."
Surely you must be able to comprehend this?

Thanks for the Peta link!

My goodness...are you retarded or do you honestly have reading difficulties? Read before you reply! It's really helpful.

Here's what I said:
" It's a good thing you don't have any friends or some sort of social life. No one would stand being around you for very long and you would end up having your heart broken. Or they would have had you stoned."
Surely you must be able to comprehend this?

FBE. What evidence do you have to support these claims? None.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom