Morrissey's Zagreb Rider - Croatia Week and Večernji.hr

cool thanks detritus. seems he is vegan these days though i dont know when the switch accrued. for all i know he could have been for a while now

Great apology. :clap:

Umm...what? :confused:

Can't keep away from nastiness, can you? This behaviour completely rules out normal, sane debating on this site.

I think you're right about him enjoying the guesswork and the drama. That's just who he is. No news there.
And it's hard to believe he's sick when he hasn't said as much.

This however doesn't mean he hasn't had a scare. That he's faced his own mortality more upclose than ever before and that it has stirred something in him. That I believe. The next album will be filled with songs about death and mortality (more than usual, I mean).

Death and mortality eh? It could be produced by Martin Gore, that would be interesting, TechnoMoz

Jay

Just wondering if Benny, Bummie or Barleycunt have found an angle by which blame can be apportioned to Morrissey for today's events in Sydney...? Or are they still reserving their self-righteous ire and indignantion for the refusal of a pop star to disclose his full medical history? Get a f***ing sense of perspective, infants.

If Morrissey had a problem with the way those articles were being perceived and reported on he would have made a statement on TTY. He is milking it for all he can. Being ambiguous and cryptic has served him well over the years. He likes to keep us guessing. It is his favorite pastime. Of course, unless the guessing leads to conclusions that he does not like. In that case, he will clarify. Since he has been mum, my take is that he likes us thinking he has (had) cancer.

"Unfortunately, I am not homosexual. In technical fact, I am humasexual."

http://true-to-you.net/morrissey_news_131019_01

best
BB

If you are proud of being an apologist--which it seems you are--then you can take it as a compliment. And not a 'nasty.'

You mean, like you are in relation to Brummie? People in glass houses etc...

I wasn't aware that I was apologizing. Apologizing for what? For/to whom?
For a second I thought, fool that I am, that we were having a normal discussion, vitriol- and hate-free. Sooner rather than later however you made sure we weren't. The fact that you're too dented a person to actually be able to have a normal discussion seemed to have slipped my mind. I won't be making that mistake again, I can tell you.

You mean, like you are in relation to Brummie? People in glass houses etc...

I wasn't aware that I was apologizing. Apologizing for what? For/to whom?
For a second I thought, fool that I am, that we were having a normal discussion, vitriol- and hate-free. Sooner rather than later however you made sure we weren't. The fact that you're too dented a person to actually be able to have a normal discussion seemed to have slipped my mind. I won't be making that mistake again, I can tell you.

I don't make excuses for Brummie. Or apologize for his actions or remarks. He doesn't need to apologize for anything. He is stating his opinions. Nothing more. Take it or leave them. I agree with many of his views but certainly not all of them. And I am not afraid to butt heads with him when necessary. As I have done already several times in the past on these forums. You were perhaps MIA back then. Try using the search function. I don't hold Brummie in higher esteem than myself. However, you do hold Morrissey in higher esteem than yourself. It shows when you sacrifice your dignity to defend his idiotic statements and make excuses for his bad behaviors.

What do you mean here?

A cell--before it mutates and become malignant--is a benign cell: a precancerous cell. All cells are precancerous cells before turning into malignant cells. The problem with the cells in Barrett's Esophagus if that the esophagus cells begin to look like the intestinal cells, posing a threat to turn cancerous--grow and take over the other tissues.

I don't make excuses for Brummie. Or apologize for his actions or remarks. He doesn't need to apologize for anything. He is stating his opinions. Nothing more. Take it or leave them. I agree with many of his views but certainly not all of them. And I am not afraid to butt heads with him when necessary. As I have done already several times in the past on these forums. You were perhaps MIA back then. Try using the search function. I don't hold Brummie in higher esteem than myself. However, you do hold Morrissey in higher esteem than yourself. It shows when you sacrifice your dignity to defend his idiotic statements and make excuses for his bad behaviors.

I simply don't see his actions as black and white as you do. This is obviously incomprehensible to you. In your world it's either despise or...well, that's it, really. "Morrissey is a fool. End of."

And you think Brummie's behavior on here is fine whilst Moz's is bad? Extraordinary. Your judgement is awful.

Just wondering if Benny, Bummie or Barleycunt have found an angle by which blame can be apportioned to Morrissey for today's events in Sydney...? Or are they still reserving their self-righteous ire and indignantion for the refusal of a pop star to disclose his full medical history? Get a f***ing sense of perspective, infants.

You stupid idiot it was the Duchess of Cambridge's fault obviously ! Drrrrrrrrrbrain.
And just in case you don't know who she is you might know her better as Kate Middle-class because your false God told you so

Thanks now 4 cough and say cheese

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Dear oh dear. You. Yet again. Your schtick is tiresome. And almost as foul-mouthed as me. Tut-tut.

P.

If Sydney is an adult consenting humasexual and a safe word is in place it has nothing to do with me or anyone else what he gets up to in Sydney thankyou very much.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

I also find it 'extremely offensive when people are making fun out people and children with or may have cancer and heart problems. Please show some dignity, respect and caring towards these poor people!'

Would you care to provide evidence that I've done any such thing? Or are you just assuming 'Surface' and 'Gregor Samsa' are credible and truthful? They are liars.

best
BB
Just because I quoted you and then went on 2 mention that I find it offensive if people make fun at people with cancer ect, doesnt neccaserrily mean I was or was not referring 2 you!

I cant tell you what I think your saying only you yourself can do that!

I was making an overall observation that there have been some highly offensive remarks on this site about disabled and unwell children, ie the poor lady who became deeply unhappy in life, margeret dale I think? and who unfortunatly ended her own life and commited suicide, and we had Ignorant trolls on here saying she deserved it and it was her own fault ect it was absolutly awfull 2 read!!!!!! :(
And then there was the savile topic (can bearly even mention this monsters name! ) and we had trolls posting sick cartoons of jesus with his penis out and smilling at little kids with a sick caption, cant recall what the caption said now but was deeply offensive especially 2 all those children abused ! :(
- - - Updated - - -

A pitbull under the control of a stupid human is a lethal weapon.

best
BB

Of course they can but its not the dogs fault!
The dogs behavior and temerment is that which is mirrorowed by the owner
All dogs incluluding poodles, labradors ect ect are all protective by nature, there mearly showing there natural insticts to protect there "family" how ever when a dog becames overly aggressive and dominat, its the owners fault NOT THE DOGS!!!

Pitt bull terriers and so forth have had a lot of negative publicity recently, when in fact there a loverly kind friendly breed, absoulty beautifull and loverly! wouldnt harm a mouse!
They know exactly what there capable of and are fully aware of there strength ect which is why they are generally docile, placid and very kind in temperment and nature.
These gaurd type breeds ONLY become super aggresssive and highly dangerous when in the hands of some ignorant fool who developes and encourages this aggresssive trait !

I hate to break this to you, but there is no such thing as dairy milk obtained by 'decent caring farming methods'. The only way they can get cows to produce milk, is to have them repeatedly give birth, then take the babies away so you can drink the milk that was intended for the calf. Cows don't just naturally lactate all the time without going through the pregnancy cycle, any more than women do - so the process is inherantly going to cause distress to mother and calves when they are seperated so you can steal the cow's milk.

But, on the other hand, Moz gets some tasty cheese and Kerygold biscuits out of it, so they don't suffer entirely in vain, I guess. Plus, when the cows are no longer productive and are slaughtered, he gets to wear them as shoes. And they are so much more comfy than the vegan options. Who can blame him?

Yes Im well aware of how terribly cruel cows are reared within the moderen day dairy farming industry, which is why Ive just about converted 2 using soya milk! .
But Ive said this before, there ARE some dairy farms that rear cows with proper care, love and attention without keeping the cows pregnant all there lives and without slaughtering them when they can no longer produce profitable amounts of milk!

In an ideal world we wouldent keep cows at all, they would be free to roam around on green pastures, but we dont live in an ideal world !

The moral ethics and biological Implications of drinking milk from another species , im not 2 concered with at the moment, im more concered with the animals welfare, care and treatment at this moment in time!!!! :(

Last edited:
I'm still wondering and maybe someone can explain this for me but how would claiming to have had cancer or even a cancer type scare can further one's career? Yeah dying from cancer would probably lead to a bump in sales but a cancer scare, not so much. It's not like he's trying to fill Wembley Stadium and needs to flog a few thousand more tickets.

it creates promotion. sympathetic attention full of positive thoughts and well wishes that gets picked up everywhere a lot of the time resulting in increased sales

Im not in anyway moralizing nor preaching 2 anyone either, im stating how cruel the farming industry is.
And stating my own choices and opinions, thats is !
Theres people living in third world countries struggling 2 find food ect and need 2 drink a bit of milk in order 2 survive, what else are they supposed 2 do ? starve to death!!!

Im off this topic now, I need 2 do a few things ! :)

I'm still wondering and maybe someone can explain this for me but how would claiming to have had cancer or even a cancer type scare can further one's career? Yeah dying from cancer would probably lead to a bump in sales but a cancer scare, not so much. It's not like he's trying to fill Wembley Stadium and needs to flog a few thousand more tickets.

it creates promotion. sympathetic attention full of positive thoughts and well wishes that gets picked up everywhere a lot of the time resulting in increased sales

Ps morrissey is not claiming to have cancer in order to further his career or increase sales ect that suggestion is just cruel and horrible, hes like any other human , hes just sharing his Illnesess and experiences in life with other poeple, thats all!
If he really does have skin cancer and its properly diagnosed, I wish him only the best and hope for a speedy recovery, luckily skin cancer is one of the most easily treated and cured ! :)

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom