Morrissey's Zagreb Rider - Croatia Week and Večernji.hr

cool thanks detritus. seems he is vegan these days though i dont know when the switch accrued. for all i know he could have been for a while now

I'm still wondering and maybe someone can explain this for me but how would claiming to have had cancer or even a cancer type scare can further one's career? Yeah dying from cancer would probably lead to a bump in sales but a cancer scare, not so much. It's not like he's trying to fill Wembley Stadium and needs to flog a few thousand more tickets.

Did you read the leaked email that Morrissey sent to Sanctuary regarding promotion of The Youngest Was the Most Loved? This is a guy who flat out stated that by making controversial animal rights statements he had gained press publicity, and was hoping to translate that into sales. He knows the power of hype, and how to sell his own brand - striken with cancer makes him seem both heroic and tragic, and gets him back in the public eye.

I have no doubt that Moz HAS undergone at least some kind of tests for cancer, but by bringing up the subject, and then dancing around the exact nature of his illness when it's brought up in every following interview, it's hard not to suspect him of exaggeration and hype.

it creates promotion. sympathetic attention full of positive thoughts and well wishes that gets picked up everywhere a lot of the time resulting in increased sales

Seriously? So can you point me to the huge bump in sales since the cancer was 'announced?' Has Moz's back-catalog been rocketing out of the stores? Have they had to switch up concert venues due to a surge in demand to see an all time great on his last legs?

He did get a lot of publicity from the cancer stories. Whether that resulted in a lot more sales, who can say. But it did get him in the news, and sure that must have resulted in a few more tickets sold.

He did get a lot of publicity from the cancer stories. Whether that resulted in a lot more sales, who can say. But it did get him in the news, and sure that must have resulted in a few more tickets sold.

Publicity is its own reward.

Just because I quoted you and then went on 2 mention that I find it offensive if people make fun at people with cancer ect, doesnt neccaserrily mean I was or was not referring 2 you!

I cant tell you what I think your saying only you yourself can do that!

I was making an overall observation that there have been some highly offensive remarks on this site about disabled and unwell children, ie the poor lady who became deeply unhappy in life, margeret dale I think? and who unfortunatly ended her own life and commited suicide, and we had Ignorant trolls on here saying she deserved it and it was her own fault ect it was absolutly awfull 2 read!!!!!! :(
And then there was the savile topic (can bearly even mention this monsters name! ) and we had trolls posting sick cartoons of jesus with his penis out and smilling at little kids with a sick caption, cant recall what the caption said now but was deeply offensive especially 2 all those children abused ! :(

Of course they can but its not the dogs fault!
The dogs behavior and temerment is that which is mirrorowed by the owner
All dogs incluluding poodles, labradors ect ect are all protective by nature, there mearly showing there natural insticts to protect there "family" how ever when a dog becames overly aggressive and dominat, its the owners fault NOT THE DOGS!!!

Pitt bull terriers and so forth have had a lot of negative publicity recently, when in fact there a loverly kind friendly breed, absoulty beautifull and loverly! wouldnt harm a mouse!
They know exactly what there capable of and are fully aware of there strength ect which is why they are generally docile, placid and very kind in temperment and nature.
These gaurd type breeds ONLY become super aggresssive and highly dangerous when in the hands of some ignorant fool who developes and encourages this aggresssive trait !

Yes Im well aware of how terribly cruel cows are reared within the moderen day dairy farming industry, which is why Ive just about converted 2 using soya milk! .
But Ive said this before, there ARE some dairy farms that rear cows with proper care, love and attention without keeping the cows pregnant all there lives and without slaughtering them when they can no longer produce profitable amounts of milk!

In an ideal world we wouldent keep cows at all, they would be free to roam around on green pastures, but we dont live in an ideal world !

The moral ethics and biological Implications of drinking milk from another species , im not 2 concered with at the moment, im more concered with the animals welfare, care and treatment at this moment in time!!!! :(

You've switched to blue ink......it's a portent!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Im not in anyway moralizing nor preaching 2 anyone either, im stating how cruel the farming industry is.
And stating my own choices and opinions, thats is !
Theres people living in third world countries struggling 2 find food ect and need 2 drink a bit of milk in order 2 survive, what else are they supposed 2 do ? starve to death!!!

Im off this topic now, I need 2 do a few things ! :)

Ps morrissey is not claiming to have cancer in order to further his career or increase sales ect that suggestion is just cruel and horrible, hes like any other human , hes just sharing his Illnesess and experiences in life with other poeple, thats all!
If he really does have skin cancer and its properly diagnosed, I wish him only the best and hope for a speedy recovery, luckily skin cancer is one of the most easily treated and cured ! :)

Where did you get the idea that it was skin cancer from?

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Did you read the leaked email that Morrissey sent to Sanctuary regarding promotion of The Youngest Was the Most Loved? This is a guy who flat out stated that by making controversial animal rights statements he had gained press publicity, and was hoping to translate that into sales. He knows the power of hype, and how to sell his own brand - striken with cancer makes him seem both heroic and tragic, and gets him back in the public eye.

I have no doubt that Moz HAS undergone at least some kind of tests for cancer, but by bringing up the subject, and then dancing around the exact nature of his illness when it's brought up in every following interview, it's hard not to suspect him of exaggeration and hype.

He has previous form for trolling animal rights issues for his own vanity. It should surprise nobody if he's doing the same with his mysterious cancer issues.

Nearly all male chicks are exterminated at birth. There is no such thing as cruelty-free eggs.
Male dairy calves are either exterminated or tortured for veal. There is no such thing as cruelty-free milk. Other than a few Hare Krishna cows that might serve 0.00001% of London's 'need' for dairy produce.

Morrissey's objection to humans eating animal meat seems to be that he has some personal fetish/phobia about animal flesh and blood. But not about animal milk or eggs. But trolling animal rights issues keeps his 'controversial' profile in the news. In other words, he's full of shit.

best
BB

Last edited:
In the artist's room during the concert there will be:
A clean wireless electric water boiler.
Ceylon teabags.
Packs of Kleenex tissues and paper towels.
A quality natural-scent candle: for example, figs, green tea, orange blossom or vanilla.
250g quality vegetarian cheddar cheese from Ireland or New Zealand.
Organic milk, 2% fat.
Six large bottles of Fiji or Volvic mineral water.
Two bottles of Corona Beer.
A bottle of Fanta Orange.
A carton of freshly squeezed organic orange juice, no sweeteners.
Whole-wheat bread only.
Kerrygold Salted butter (sample photos of the butter were included with the list)
Organic marmalade with no gelatin.
Fries made from organic potatoes with no salt, plus one pack of Cheez-It crackers, red or white cheese flavor (photos of the crackers were also included).
A small variety of fresh fruits, including apples and bananas.
A small pack of rich, organic muesli.
A small bag of cashew nuts, roasted, not salted
Six large clean white towels. Six medium-sized clean white towels.

THIS times ten.

- - - Updated - - -

He is also most likely the anonymous poster who called me a philo-Semite the other day. As if that is a bad thing to be. :rolleyes:

As you brought it up, even though it has nothing to do with Morrissey's Zagreb rider...

The fetishization of ethnicities/religions/groups is always problematic. Observe 'Look Out Ladies! It's Predator Robby' a.k.a Rurik Jutting the Second's deranged fetishizing of Asian women, for instance. I'm sure they're thrilled. A Big Bald Behemoth leering over them whilst they're in a half-drunk stupor. That man makes me physically ill. Just because you're a woman doesn't make your fetishization of the Jewish people any less insidious. I linked you to two Jewish writers' -Hadley Freeman and Will Self's- criticisms of Julie Burchill's "philo-Semite" book. Now, you'll argue that they don't speak for all Jewish people, which is your way of wriggling out of everything. Type "racial fetishism" into your search engine if you're still unsure why it's a problem, you'll find a whole raft of pertinent articles explaining the issue. Let's hope you manage to obtain a better grasp of the complexities and historical significance than you were able to take recently from people's explanations of how you were misusing the word 'sycophant'. Judging by your track record, and your continued misuse of 'sycophant', I won't hold my breath for an epiphany.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_fetishism

Yours Truly,
Johnny Dollar, Big Morrissey Fan, and The Truth Seeker - joining together to expose your foolishness!
(P.S. Try to respond with something better than "you're a creepy stalker". We're aware of your machinations.)

You've switched to blue ink......it's a portent!

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

Where did you get the idea that it was skin cancer from?

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

He has previous form for trolling animal rights issues for his own vanity. It should surprise nobody if he's doing the same with his mysterious cancer issues.

Nearly all male chicks are exterminated at birth. There is no such thing as cruelty-free eggs.
Male dairy calves are either exterminated or tortured for veal. There is no such thing as cruelty-free milk. Other than a few Hare Krishna cows that might serve 0.00001% of London's 'need' for dairy produce.

Morrissey's objection to humans eating animal meat seems to be that he has some personal fetish/phobia about animal flesh and blood. But not about animal milk or eggs. But trolling animal rights issues keeps his 'controversial' profile in the news. In other words, he's full of shit.

best
BB

He doesn't eat eggs. How many times do I have to point that out?

As you brought it up, even though it has nothing to do with Morrissey's Zagreb rider...

The fetishization of ethnicities/religions/groups is always problematic. Observe 'Look Out Ladies! It's Predator Robby' a.k.a Rurik Jutting the Second's deranged fetishizing of Asian women, for instance. I'm sure they're thrilled. A Big Bald Behemoth leering over them whilst they're in a half-drunk stupor. That man makes me physically ill. Just because you're a woman doesn't make your fetishization of the Jewish people any less insidious. I linked you to two Jewish writers' -Hadley Freeman and Will Self's- criticisms of Julie Burchill's "philo-Semite" book. Now, you'll argue that they don't speak for all Jewish people, which is your way of wriggling out of everything. Type "racial fetishism" into your search engine if you're still unsure why it's a problem, you'll find a whole raft of pertinent articles explaining the issue. Let's hope you manage to obtain a better grasp of the complexities and historical significance than you were able to take recently from people's explanations of how you were misusing the word 'sycophant'. Judging by your track record, and your continued misuse of 'sycophant', I won't hold my breath for an epiphany.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racial_fetishism

Yours Truly,
Johnny Dollar, Big Morrissey Fan, and The Truth Seeker - joining together to expose your foolishness!
(P.S. Try to respond with something better than "you're a creepy stalker". We're aware of your machinations.)

I read the piece by Freeman. Her gripe made me think of women who get upset when referred to as girls. I have no problem with the term girls. In fact I embrace it wholeheartedly. Some people are just so hypersensitive and take offense over the slightest things.

I have never met a Jewish person IRL that would describe my admiration for Jewish culture/history as being a racist fetish--or even a fetish at all. In fact, it is one of the reasons my husband fell in love with me--claiming I knew more about his religion and history than he did. After being subjected to years of anti-Semitism while travelling abroad, and even in his homeland, Israel, he was happy to have someone outside the Tribe on his side.

If you have a problem with my views, oh well. Boo hoo. Here's a little something for that butthurt:

500.JPG

He doesn't eat eggs. How many times do I have to point that out?

He eats cheese. How many times do I have to point that out?

There is no moral difference in the extermination of male chicks in egg production and the extermination of male dairy calves in milk/cheese production. None whatsoever. You are truly a stupid f***.

best
BB

Last edited:
I have never met a Jewish person IRL that would describe my admiration for Jewish culture/history as being a racist fetish--or even a fetish at all.

I'll respond to you one more time, but after that get back on topic...

From your incredibly sinister blog post "Chasing Brett", 18th Oct. 2014:

"I fell for another Jew. Three's a charm? Hardly. Another elusive Jew. Will he be the very last? Has the spell been broken? The fetish extinguished? The chase over? Have I have finally let my demons go? Said goodbye to the Jewish knight..."
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/entries/1882-Chasing-Brett

Not a "fetish" then? But you use the word yourself in your rambling 850 word descent-into-dementia bleurghhh. You can't keep on top of all the bullshit you write. Anybody with a bit of background information on you can quickly wrap you into knots. And it's not difficult to find that information as you provide it all yourself on this site. There is no doubt in my mind that if you were alive in a different age you would be virulently Anti-Semitic.

Your views would be quite similar to this bile you spewed in the past...

"I have tried the olive branch route with CG. It doesn't work. She is incapable of letting things go. She is a monster. I honestly think this world would be better off without her ilk. She is toxic sludge of the most hideous sort. I hope we never cross paths IRL. I am not certain I would be able to refrain from spitting in her face." - September 8th 2014
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/2084-Joan-Rivers-statement-on-TTY?page=10#comments

"FBE. Show me where I ever said they should be euthanized? Banned is not the same as killing. Forced sterilization--taking them out of the gene pool would be my solution. Eradicating the breed, in other words. They were bred, like all dogs, to serve humans. That breed went horribly wrong. Time to eliminate it." - August 24th 2014
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/132510-Does-Morrissey-Hate-Dogs

You have the views down pat! But, as Anti-Semitism is generally abhorred in 2014 you instead place your genocidal hatred onto dogs and Californian Vegetarians. And rather than openly hating Jewish people you turn them into a dehumanized fetish. You're a sycophant to them. And yet it somehow comes across as not too dissimilar to Anti-Semitism, because you don't treat them like regular human beings. If we were back in 'Simon of Trent' times it's obvious which side you would be on.

And you disregard Hadley Freeman's experiences - she must be one of those "Bad Jews" she said Julie Burchill talks about in her book.
"Burchill divides up the chosen people into Good Jews (hardliners, Israelites) and Bad Jews (liberal Jews) with the enthusiasm of an antisemite."
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/nov/07/god-save-jews-from-philosemitism

Nice attempt at a "diss" at the end with your 'butt-hurt solution', it's not like you've ever used that one before. *rolls eyes* You've already said everything that you will ever say. Your views are known, and everything you say from here on out is repetition. You're a very limited person. I suggest you hit the books for another five years -ceasing all online communications- and then come back in 2020 after you've expanded your mind a bit and learned how to write. You might then actually have something valuable or worthwhile to contribute. But probably not.

Merry Christmas.

I'll respond to you one more time, but after that get back on topic...

From your incredibly sinister blog post "Chasing Brett", 18th Oct. 2014:

"I fell for another Jew. Three's a charm? Hardly. Another elusive Jew. Will he be the very last? Has the spell been broken? The fetish extinguished? The chase over? Have I have finally let my demons go? Said goodbye to the Jewish knight..."
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/entries/1882-Chasing-Brett

Not a "fetish" then? But you use the word yourself in your rambling 850 word descent-into-dementia bleurghhh. You can't keep on top of all the bullshit you write. Anybody with a bit of background information on you can quickly wrap you into knots. And it's not difficult to find that information as you provide it all yourself on this site. There is no doubt in my mind that if you were alive in a different age you would be virulently Anti-Semitic.

Your views would be quite similar to this bile you spewed in the past...

"I have tried the olive branch route with CG. It doesn't work. She is incapable of letting things go. She is a monster. I honestly think this world would be better off without her ilk. She is toxic sludge of the most hideous sort. I hope we never cross paths IRL. I am not certain I would be able to refrain from spitting in her face." - September 8th 2014
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/2084-Joan-Rivers-statement-on-TTY?page=10#comments

"FBE. Show me where I ever said they should be euthanized? Banned is not the same as killing. Forced sterilization--taking them out of the gene pool would be my solution. Eradicating the breed, in other words. They were bred, like all dogs, to serve humans. That breed went horribly wrong. Time to eliminate it." - August 24th 2014
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/132510-Does-Morrissey-Hate-Dogs

You have the views down pat! But, as Anti-Semitism is generally abhorred in 2014 you instead place your genocidal hatred onto dogs and Californian Vegetarians. And rather than openly hating Jewish people you turn them into a dehumanized fetish. You're a sycophant to them. And yet it somehow comes across as not too dissimilar to Anti-Semitism, because you don't treat them like regular human beings. If we were back in 'Simon of Trent' times it's obvious which side you would be on.

And you disregard Hadley Freeman's experiences - she must be one of those "Bad Jews" she said Julie Burchill talks about in her book.
"Burchill divides up the chosen people into Good Jews (hardliners, Israelites) and Bad Jews (liberal Jews) with the enthusiasm of an antisemite."
http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/nov/07/god-save-jews-from-philosemitism

Nice attempt at a "diss" at the end with your 'butt-hurt solution', it's not like you've ever used that one before. *rolls eyes* You've already said everything that you will ever say. Your views are known, and everything you say from here on out is repetition. You're a very limited person. I suggest you hit the books for another five years -ceasing all online communications- and then come back in 2020 after you've expanded your mind a bit and learned how to write. You might then actually have something valuable or worthwhile to contribute. But probably not.

Merry Christmas.

The basic problem with this post is that nobody can understand what it says. Try the more simplistic style of the Irish Savant right wing extreme blog, that style suits you much better.

The basic problem with this post is that nobody can understand what it says. Try the more simplistic style of the Irish Savant right wing extreme blog, that style suits you much better.

Are you for real? That was one of the most well-written posts I've ever read here (even though that doesn't sound like much). Well-researched, thought out, to the point. Afflicting. Striking.
And its subject matter has failed to reply, to which no one is surprised.

Are you for real? That was one of the most well-written posts I've ever read here (even though that doesn't sound like much). Well-researched, thought out, to the point. Afflicting. Striking.
And its subject matter has failed to reply, to which no one is surprised.

Nobody will respond as its incoherent. I did make out something about 'expanding your mind'. This from a crew that if Mozzer told told them to jump off a cliff you would all break out in a bunny hop.

How is this thread still going? ( I recognise that I'm adding to that fact) but Seriously! Comment number 403 (at last count) the last 4 shows ie, Athens, Zagreb, Dublin and London, have 944 comments in total (again at last count) Is cheese REALLY that important in the grand scheme of things?

Other things matter people!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom