Most dramatic Morrissey moment in 2014, so far?

Most dramatic MORRISSEY moment in 2014, so far ?

• April: "This sorrowful Canada" - Morrissey statement on TTY

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • June: Statement by Jesse Tobias about Kristeen Young and Tony Visconti Facebook comments - TTY

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
He himself has been quiet, but probably because he's been busy touring. The cancer stuff was more of a media reaction. I would say Post-August finishing a tour was the most dramatic. Something totally unexpected.

Would someone make me aware why so many people claim that he pretended to have cancer? This is what I know: In Lisbon, he said that he had four smears, but that they were all clear. Subsequently, journalists picked up on that and claimed he had cancer. Am I missing some information?

Would someone make me aware why so many people claim that he pretended to have cancer? This is what I know: In Lisbon, he said that he had four smears, but that they were all clear. Subsequently, journalists picked up on that and claimed he had cancer. Am I missing some information?

An interview was poorly translated stating he had cancer and the press ran with it. Instead of debunking that mistranslation, Morrissey played the attention to his favor which is (in my opinion) not his most desirable quality but we're all flawed so I'm sure there's a reason he went there. In subsequent interviews he said things along the line of "We all have cancer cells" and "We're all going to die" etc.etc. instead of saying "I don't technically have chemotherepy/radiation-required cancer." So it was a fire lit by misinformation and flamed by someone craving no-strings-attached empathy since his current source of affection is (in my opinion) very quid pro quo and needy.

An interview was poorly translated stating he had cancer and the press ran with it. Instead of debunking that mistranslation, Morrissey played the attention to his favor which is (in my opinion) not his most desirable quality but we're all flawed so I'm sure there's a reason he went there. In subsequent interviews he said things along the line of "We all have cancer cells" and "We're all going to die" etc.etc. instead of saying "I don't technically have chemotherepy/radiation-required cancer." So it was a fire lit by misinformation and flamed by someone craving no-strings-attached empathy since his current source of affection is (in my opinion) very quid pro quo and needy.

Thanks, that explains some things. I really wished he would just clear it up once and for all, he must be aware that some people are worried or even stressed out. You have a link to that interview?

Thanks, that explains some things. I really wished he would just clear it up once and for all, he must be aware that some people are worried or even stressed out. You have a link to that interview?

No, but I have a link to a ghost that pleads "I f***ing hate my situation of working other's thankless judgmental agendas get me out of it." But I digress.

No, but I have a link to a ghost that pleads "I f***ing hate my situation of working other's thankless judgmental agendas get me out of it." But I digress.

You're absolutely mental. In your own interest I hope you're aware that your ghosts are merely projections of your wishful thinking and dreams. But I think you are.

Can anyone else provide a link to that interview?

You're absolutely mental. In your own interest I hope you're aware that your ghosts are merely projections of your wishful thinking and dreams. But I think you are.

Can anyone else provide a link to that interview?

At least my ghosts aren't my child.

Back
Top Bottom