Mostazal - Gran Arena Monticello (Dec. 14, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Alma Matters / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / The Bullfighter Dies / Dial-a-Cliché / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Jack The Ripper / Break Up The Family / Life Is A Pigsty / Sunny / Hold On To Your Friends / Spent The Day In Bed / William, It Was Really Nothing / Something Is Squeezing My Skull // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by Famous when dead.

• Fotos de Morrissey en Gran Arena Monticello by Sergio Cortese (15 total) - AgendaMusical. Link posted by Alexi.

45348_mostazal2.jpg

• Image from Instagram (various) posted by Famous when dead:

45339_mostazal.jpg

Last edited:
Mostazal = a last Moz

If he cancels tonight, I claim the soothsayer crown.

Well hopefully you know the love and thanks outweighs the criticism ten fold for all the things you do here!
The tongue was firmly in cheek :)
FWD.

Morrissey is the WORST DRESSED PERSON not only in SHOWBIZ but like, the worst dressed person. Like, in the world. Does he go out of his way to look so ludicrous? Is it a double entendre art poet thing I am missing?

He literally is Austin Powers at this point. A 70's English wanna be pussy hound....Scary actually...I might dress as him next Halloween but will be difficult finding those hideous shirts!
Agree and what's most puzzling is that he used to be the BEST DRESSED PERSON in pop/rock. He has completely lost his sense of style, much in the same way that Elvis lost his in the 70's...I don't get it.

Says the best dressed person on morrisseysolo,we all really should up our game to get anywhere near your level of sartorial elegance.

*You're right I could probably top this macabre ensemble with little or no effort at all...Wouldn't even need my admittedly true "sartorial elegance". A mere foray into my Great Grandmother's chest of blouses in the attic and perhaps mug a guy with a mullet and a jetski in Myrtle Beach, SC....for the wonderfully scissor cut lines of the noisy T shirt under the extra noisy blouse....

Truly, the worst dressed man in Show-Biz.....Austin Powers strikes again! Steve Powers!!!
45347_santiago.jpg

Agree and what's most puzzling is that he used to be the BEST DRESSED PERSON in pop/rock. He has completely lost his sense of style, much in the same way that Elvis lost his in the 70's...I don't get it.

I agree and I didn't really intend for my original post to come off as mean, but there is disappointment behind my contempt. You added something important, that I also agree with: He was so nicely and sharp with his dress in the past; what the hell has happened is right?! I mean this wreck is just....just....just....it speaks for itself:

45347_santiago.jpg

It's not true that he used to be better dressed. It's just that he used to be 26 years old. Nothing wrong with the way he dresses.

OK, maybe the blue magic eye shirt is a bit of a mistake.

*You're right I could probably top this macabre ensemble with little or no effort at all...Wouldn't even need my admittedly true "sartorial elegance". A mere foray into my Great Grandmother's chest of blouses in the attic and perhaps mug a guy with a mullet and a jetski in Myrtle Beach, SC....for the wonderfully scissor cut lines of the noisy T shirt under the extra noisy blouse....

Truly, the worst dressed man in Show-Biz.....Austin Powers strikes again! Steve Powers!!!
45347_santiago.jpg
only morrissey can wear such a flowery shirt with poppy prints in combination with the cow on the t-shirt and still look cool, manly as well as huggable and kissable in it. the average run-of-the-mine man cannot, it's as simple as that, sorry to say that, and would look like a pitiful heidi and peter from the alps in personal union in it. this is actually my fav moz photo from the south america tour. a blessing for the eye to behold.

45347_santiago.jpg
you took your time,your post was 28 hours and 11 minutes ago.the person who gets you dressed every morning is stevie wonder.

Benny's is that really you, that was very nice, please dont tell me you are being sarcastic, I knew you could pull thru

Erm doh:
Yes it really is me and I'm not being sarcastic.
How's that ? :thumb:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom