Moz attends London Animal Rights anti-fur demo

A in person interview, a film premiere, no cancels on tour, an animal rights protest, our man is losing his will to hide. He seems happier and happier. And the book! We love you, you know that though.

Oh yes ! And NO RECORD CONTRACT as well !

( penny drops )

Benny-the-British-Butcher

They should go and and protest outside his 5* hotel in London with a slight change to the banner " this hotel supports the bloody fur trade "

It doesn't work like that Pikey. Nice try though.
He may as well be eating these animals the way he uses them for publicity to earn his meal tickets.
He has no shame whatsoever. He kick started that debate on radio 2 about feral cats in Australia and couldn't be arsed to engage and contribute. It doesn't look good does it ?
What a CrankFraud tosser.

'It doesn't look good does it?'

You'd know!

OK, the fashion phantasm has passed. He looks cool again.

BLAH BLAH BLAH what about the cheese?
BLAH BLAH BLAH Morrissey's a fraud
BLAH BLAH BLAH Morrissey's a twat
BLAH BLAH BLAH My life is so f***ing empty
BLAH BLAH BLAH What would I do without Morrissey?
BLAH BLAH BLAH I hate him...
BLAH BLAH BLAH It's all his fault...
BLAH BLAH BLAH I hate myself...
BLAH BLAH BLAH My life is so f***ing sad...

Benny-the-British-Asshole

Can't wait for the trolls to tell us how this is hypocritical.

Personally I think this is wonderful

Let's not get carried away here ! Steven was out and about shopping in London, more than likely he was going to pop in Harvey Nicks for some designer retail therapy and why not he can afford it good luck to him. Before he can get through the entrance though he comes across the protesters ( this is where the the crank sets in ) suddenly it becomes an opportunity for publicity, the headline now is not ' Moz spotted shopping in London ' but ' Moz attends London Animal Rights anti-fur demo ' !
He didn't attend ! It wasn't a commitment in the diary ! He stumbled upon the protesters, signed their petition and that's all that happened, nothing more, nothing less.

Let's not get carried away here ! Steven was out and about shopping in London, more than likely he was going to pop in Harvey Nicks for some designer retail therapy and why not he can afford it good luck to him. Before he can get through the entrance though he comes across the protesters ( this is where the the crank sets in ) suddenly it becomes an opportunity for publicity, the headline now is not ' Moz spotted shopping in London ' but ' Moz attends London Animal Rights anti-fur demo ' !
He didn't attend ! It wasn't a commitment in the diary ! He stumbled upon the protesters, signed their petition and that's all that happened, nothing more, nothing less.

pretty cheesy response

BLAH BLAH BLAH what about the cheese?
BLAH BLAH BLAH Morrissey's a fraud
BLAH BLAH BLAH Morrissey's a twat
BLAH BLAH BLAH My life is so f***ing empty
BLAH BLAH BLAH What would I do without Morrissey?
BLAH BLAH BLAH I hate him...
BLAH BLAH BLAH It's all his fault...
BLAH BLAH BLAH I hate myself...
BLAH BLAH BLAH My life is so f***ing sad...

Benny-the-British-Asshole

Now don't forget to log in as your alter ego to upvote your own post.

Has any photographic evidence surfaced yet showing Steven attending the "Team Badger" protest yesterday in London ?
Brian May led the march from the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Dept to Westminster. Since the cull began in 2013 Brian explained that 2,263 badgers had been killed totally unnecessarily yet the government is still committed to go on killing more.

And the morale of the story is ! Action speaks louder than statements/photographic opportunities

The cult will listen.

Has any photographic evidence surfaced yet showing Steven attending the "Team Badger" protest yesterday in London ?
Brian May led the march from the Environment, Food and Rural Affairs Dept to Westminster. Since the cull began in 2013 Brian explained that 2,263 badgers had been killed totally unnecessarily yet the government is still committed to go on killing more.

And the morale of the story is ! Action speaks louder than statements/photographic opportunities

The cult will listen.

Morrissey did not attend this event.

pretty cheesy response

Benny is best to be ignored. He comes here to raise people's blood pressure. He is a jealous bitch, pathetic waste of human flesh that thrives on vitriolic comments.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom