Moz attends London Animal Rights anti-fur demo

Another photo:

IMG_20150905_154023.jpg

Seems like he saw them as he was walking and decided to stop. Pretty cool.

Can't wait for the trolls to tell us how this is hypocritical.

Personally I think this is wonderful

It appears the shop they were demonstrating outside is Harvey Nicks.

L M A O !
Thanks for signing your name Steven you lazy bastard earning a living off the back of animal suffering.
Pitty you couldn't be arsed to take part in the discussion about feral cats on radio 2 Jeremy Vine show.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Nice one. Also his fashion sense seems to have returned after the ghastly film premiere ensemble!

L M A O !
Thanks for signing your name Steven you lazy bastard earning a living off the back of animal suffering.
Pitty you couldn't be arsed to take part in the discussion about feral cats on radio 2 Jeremy Vine show.

Pitty yuo cant spel rite

I bet he agreed to this without even frisking them for Dairylee triangles. Or demanding poo samples.

What a git.

Those chicks are so stoked. They're thinking "This is our fur fighting holy grail photo!" :p

L M A O !

Give it a f***ing rest

A in person interview, a film premiere, no cancels on tour, an animal rights protest, our man is losing his will to hide. He seems happier and happier. And the book! We love you, you know that though.

Give it a f***ing rest

It doesn't work like that Pikey. Nice try though.
He may as well be eating these animals the way he uses them for publicity to earn his meal tickets.
He has no shame whatsoever. He kick started that debate on radio 2 about feral cats in Australia and couldn't be arsed to engage and contribute. It doesn't look good does it ?
What a CrankFraud tosser.

L M A O !

i've got to hand it to you, benny. you are an ABSOLUTE MASTER of irrelevance. long may you continue -- of this i'm certain.

L M A O !

Benny-the-British-Butcher ������

I wonder if the photographer said cheese when the photo was taken.

Just down the road Boz Boorer is sucking back a greasy cheese burger in Camden Town.

That's how he should dress all the time. Classic Moz. Why is he wearing tailored jeans to look like 501's, can't he just buy Levis 501's like in the 90's? They are $39.99 on sale at the Glendale Galleria Macys. It's not like he needs to buy them in Serbia where they cost $2,000 a pair or in England where they cost 2,564,000 squids.

I've noticed he is purposely being more visible in London to sell more tickets. Guess he read this board and saw how all the Brits and Euros were whining how he spends too much time in LA. Anonymous-

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom