MOZ/ Dermot picture on Radio2 website

Looks like the interview for 30th April has already been recorded.

Dermot O'Leary - BBC Radio 2
Saturday, 15:00 on BBC Radio 2

b010lxqd_640_360.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Morrissey isn't a musician just a lyricist and singer.

let's call it musical producer, Morrissey definately has a big hand in when songs are
recorded.

In the Smiths day it was Marr, and also Morrissey, but Marr was the one who spend the
biggest time in the studio

I wonder if Morrissey could produce an album from another band or singer m/f,
I would say yes

Oh my body is bleeding internally. That must mean, it must be, it must be... yes, another dire inane posting from nobody's favourite son, celibate the delicate. My organs seep out their life at the distant whimpers of a new celibate post. Just because you're incapable of love, doesn't mean we have to endure your sludge of tripe each and every day.

you can ignore me, but as on other 'inet discussion groups there's also a stalker, and
I never made a secret this is my daily peek-a-boo favourite site

so me thinks you just ' the' stalker who hasn't even album or cd from Morrissey or the Smiths, and never been to a gig

try posting something on-topic or have an opinion about the news item

is yer playstation not working anymore:lbf:

Last edited:
Yes but that wasn't my argument, i was just stating he wasn't a musician, which is true.

Then what, exactly, is your argument? I don't want to be combative here, but are you implying that the voice is not an instrument? Have you any idea what goes into developing and maintaining a singing voice and honing a style? I'm guessing you either don't sing or, if you sing, you sing badly; without technique, skill, or style.

Then what, exactly, is your argument? I don't want to be combative here, but are you implying that the voice is not an instrument? Have you any idea what goes into developing and maintaining a singing voice and honing a style? I'm guessing you either don't sing or, if you sing, you sing badly; without technique, skill, or style.

wow wtf, do you know what a musician is for f*** sake there is actually a difference between the likes of playing a guitar and singing, all i was talking about is he isn't a musician not how much he understands it or how well he can sing, at what point did i say he couldn't/doesn't use his voice, honestly lighten up.

Why are people taking my comment as a huge insult, he will even say himself he isn't one, its like talking to a brick wall with certain Morrissey fans.
anything said is always taken the wrong way.

Last edited:
wow wtf, do you know what a musician is for f*** sake there is actually a difference between the likes of playing a guitar and singing, all i was talking about is he isn't a musician not how much he understands it or how well he can sing, at what point did i say he couldn't/doesn't use his voice, honestly lighten up.

Why are people taking my comment as a huge insult, he will even say himself he isn't one, its like talking to a brick wall with certain Morrissey fans.

Honestly... it's your name. I just loathe Pink Floyd. Maybe not so much their music (the stuff with Syd Barrett is nice), but mostly their fans. Fans always trying to rate who is truly a musician and who is not biased what Pink Floyd has done. I just don't like it. Proficient musicianship does not make "real" or even interesting music, and if it did, every manager at Guitar Center would be selling out arenas. I personally think that Morrissey is a musician, because he is naturally musical. Do you think a non-musician could do what he does... no way.

You are one of those people who've lost an argument but you keep arguing for argument's sake. You are so tiresome. I, for one, am not getting into anything with the likes of you. Have fun trolling the boards, pseudo lawyer.

Honestly... it's your name. I just loathe Pink Floyd. Maybe not so much their music (the stuff with Syd Barrett is nice), but mostly their fans. Fans always trying to rate who is truly a musician and who is not biased what Pink Floyd has done. I just don't like it. Proficient musicianship does not make "real" or even interesting music, and if it did, every manager at Guitar Center would be selling out arenas. I personally think that Morrissey is a musician, because he is naturally musical. Do you think a non-musician could do what he does... no way.

some pink floyd fans do just rate, but i was not thinking in some selfrighteous way when i said he wasn't a musician, stop taking it as a insult.
and to be fair it is a common thing for a morrissey fan to rate other artist all the time, and morrissey himself. one rule for talking about morrissey and another for everyone else.

Last edited:
What? just because he presents a show where people are manufactured it does not mean he is completely incapable of talking to someone who isn't manufactured or even having the right to speak to them, how selfrighteous are you!
being on X Factor doesn't mean he doesn't like any other music, he might not even like the music that comes out of that show, and he might like morrissey's music.
it might be a shit interview but alot are regardless of what the interviewer does.

Dermot is a fool. He appeared on celebrity 'weakest link' with his dad and couldn't answer a single question and ridiculed his father who was sitting beside him and answering everything. It was disgusting to watch but I watched it just to see how low he would sink to. He tries to give the public what he thinks they want, and for that reason alone I stand by my comments. I don't tar every presenter with that brush.

He has got a rather smug face to be honest - He has the look of someone who knows he's lucky to be with a legend like Morrissey so I'll try and look cool and put a stupid face on.

He got the stupid look right then.

Morrissey looks so bored -but handsome- :lbf:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom