Moz In Glasgow!!!!

I shall also be there tomorrow. Cannot wait.

Anyone going up early to begin queueing?

Me! Flying in to Prestwick about 1.15pm or so, heading to the hotel to meet the others, a few beers and off to the gig.

Probably 5-6ish

But sod that shit, whats everyone wearing?!?!?!;)

I will obviously be sporting my Morrissey t-shirt, YATQ.

Me and my mate will arrive in Glasgow around 1, I think, then walk around few an hour or so then head out to the SECC.

I've planned to meet 'virtually dead' so if anyone else would like to tag-along you're more than welcome.

i shall be there.

sadly the secc, but its moz and the setlist he's been playing is far better than the one he played at the academy earlier this year.

gone to the national....................:cool:

when you going? :confused:

If you mean to the venue, I don't reckon I'll get to the hotel until about 3, hopefully be in the pub by half past, and head down sometime around 5 or 6.

Probably 5-6ish

But sod that shit, whats everyone wearing?!?!?!;)

a red top with little cowboys on it, it really isn't as bad as it sounds, skinny black jeans and a black tuxedo style jacket, :D

Isn't it weird - we'll probably all walk past each other and only meet on here later?! :rolleyes:

I'm leaving my house at 1 o'clock, and will arrive in Glasgow around 2. I'll probably pop into a few shops when I reach Glasgow, then make my way to the SECC at 3ish.

I'll be wearing my Morrissey t-shirt, feel free to say hello if you see me!:)

can't go now but do have 3 seated tickets!!! phone 07795825637 for them - any reasonable offer appreciated
joe

I'm leaving my house at 1 o'clock, and will arrive in Glasgow around 2. I'll probably pop into a few shops when I reach Glasgow, then make my way to the SECC at 3ish.

I'll be wearing my Morrissey t-shirt, feel free to say hello if you see me!:)

OK I shall say hello to you, a Morrissey t-shirt wearer in Glasgow, can't fail to recognise you eh!!

Seriously, what happened to the days of Toblerone? *sigh*

I'm planning a satanist ritual that will allow my soul to attend.
See you there:D

Cheers

^^Oooh, instructions please Chartres :D

Back
Top Bottom