Moz Meme... aka "LOLMozzers" Thread

LOLJohnny :D Nice necklace... even Moz is not too sure...
necklace.png

oh shit, where i park car?

dude, that was totally "me" yesterday. I thought my car got towed. Nah, I just parked somewhere else :p
It's okay Morrissey, we can take your vespa or just walk home arm in arm. Although I'll probably get you lost. oooh don't give me any ideas!! :D

LOLJohnny :D Nice necklace... even Moz is not too sure...
necklace.png

The frist Smiths dvd I bought was from a show in 84 and Johnny was wearing this necklace. I was in stitches laughing and blinded by it's reflection the whole time. That this is freaking sparkily on stage! HAHA! ;):p

For those of you who were looking for a "boob grabbing" picture

I like this picture. The grabbing action is in the right height and size ;)

P.S. I love this thread.

I love this thread, too!

Thanks for providing the piccy. I feel ridiculous at how easy it was to add a text box compared to what I had to do for the Palladium mock-up.

Attached is new invisible breast piccy.

Here are some more that I find funny, though not in the lolcats style. I did not shoot the pic of Moz at the G-Mex encore (final night in Dec. 2006) nor did I come up with the Death to Infidels.

I find the G-Mex one funny because think about it...where is Gary Day's head? I was there, I saw it, and it appeared to be up Mozzer's uh, you know where the sun comes from... :p

This was my first avatar--it's title is "funny moz pic", so naturally it belongs here. It should be cc'd on the frink!
It's so cute. "Mouth slack' and wide" =o) I love how genuine his face looks and oh that big, bright healthy smile! :D
funnymorrisseypic.jpg

Tags
funny he can't haz cheezburger humour macro photo
Back
Top Bottom