Moz/Moon - Tribute: A One-Hour Dance Mix

Late last year, my dear friend Jennifer Moon Kelly lost a long battle with colon cancer. Days before she passed, she got to meet our hero, Morrissey. He was a true gentleman and treated her with kindness and love.
A week later, he spoke of her passing and dedicated “One of Our Own” to her at the same venue where she saw him for the last time. Part of his dedication was used for the intro to this mix.

Morrissey, Moon, this is for you. https://www.mixcloud.com/jeremymonsayac/morrisseymoon-tribute-vol-1/

40267_MozMoon---Tribute.png

If you enjoy this mix, please consider donating to her favorite charity, the WunderGlo Foundation, which is dedicated to eradicating colon cancer, via the link below, or donate to your favorite charity.

https://www.classy.org/events/-/e106153

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
good work pal, your friend would be proud.

I remember being quite moved when I first read Jennifer's last year. Thanks for posting this mix!

Last edited:
This is a wonderful thing. Thank you for posting. I'm sure Jennifer would be very proud.

...and then he does something like this. Well done. More of this please Moz. It takes guts to be gentle and kind.

Had a chance to listen to the entire mix - nicely done - what a touching way to honor and remember your friend. Being that this is Volume 1 - will we hear more?

On another note, just curious what software you used to create the mix? I've played around with Audacity, but know there are better options available.

Last edited:

this is what i was referring to (below) so many love to jump on the Anti Moz train.
it always warms the heart, stories like these, about him. okay?

"Late last year, my dear friend Jennifer Moon Kelly lost a long battle with colon cancer. Days before she passed, she got to meet our hero, Morrissey. He was a true gentleman and treated her with kindness and love."

this is what i was referring to (below) so many love to jump on the Anti Moz train.
it always warms the heart, stories like these, about him. okay?

"Late last year, my dear friend Jennifer Moon Kelly lost a long battle with colon cancer. Days before she passed, she got to meet our hero, Morrissey. He was a true gentleman and treated her with kindness and love."

Exactly, that side of Morrissey has been way overshadowed in recent years - glad to see it's still there.

f***ing bastard illness.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom