Moz tattoo

boyleastlikelyto

well, that's the story of my life..
I want to get a tattoo of the new-ish morrissey logo. the 'M' and crown logo. anyone have a great pic for me. pleeease. this place is the greatest thank you.

Re: Moz tatoo

Vauxhall earea pic, with Morrissey laying on Jake's fake tattoo
on 'the more you ignore me'[promo?] single, Jake's headless body, with
his belly MOZ tatoo, and IOZ [i think its somehow read MOZ also] neckless

btw Morrissey doing 10 shows in LA, ... I bet Miss VON D doing big business:rolleyes:

I want to get a tattoo of the new-ish morrissey logo. the 'M' and crown logo. anyone have a great pic for me. pleeease. this place is the greatest thank you.

oops I reread my stupid comment, didn't read the 'M with Crown' part
yesterday
Now I'm thinking of it, I dunno exactly what you mean, but that happens
very often

I hope a kind soul pops up and post that pic your after

i was gonna get that tattooed last year but i couldn't find a big enough image.

show us all when it's done! :)

Is that you in your avatar? If so, I think you're attractive :o. The tattoo sounds like a great idea.

I am planning to tattoo "MORRISSEY" in capital letters on my right forearm. I am not sure about the typeface though. But it has to be a serif. Maybe garamond or bodoni.
I like them both.

Vauxhall earea pic, with Morrissey laying on Jake's fake tattoo
on 'the more you ignore me'[promo?] single, Jake's headless body, with
his belly MOZ tatoo, and IOZ [i think its somehow read MOZ also] neckless

btw Morrissey doing 10 shows in LA, ... I bet Miss VON D doing big business:rolleyes:

im not really into tatoos very much, but am sickly addicted to this show...maybe its because shes gorgous,,,that must be it,,,wow im that simple...:(

Here is mine that I had earlier this year, I'm very pleased with it and want to add more now!

I suppose it would be too much of a happy coincidence if this woman was a member of Moz Solo...?

smithstat001fp4.jpg

Thanks so much for your help everyone! So, the night I posted this I had some vodka, rode with a friend to the tattoo shop, I pulled this thread up at the the shop on his laptop, they made a transfer of the grahic, and then I got mutilated for an hour! Yes, it hurt. I was in a hurry when I typed the thread title, so.. yes, I misspelled it. That is me in the avatar with Morrissey's tour bus in background in Ventura, CA. I'll post a better photo of it later. The attachment manager is on the fritz so I'm going to post the IMG tags, sorry.
bethandjeffcamera2011.jpg

Last edited:

All these images are getting me really in the mood for a tattoo but I am only 16 and therefore am not old enough. I hope to get some when I eventually go to university. I would love that M Crest and then some lyrics around my torso.

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom