Moz tattoo

Do you have a Moz/Smiths tattoo?

Hey guys,

Was just wondering if any of you have Moz/Smiths tattoos & are willing to answer some questions for my lil brother?
He's doing a feature on Buzznet about this & was wondering if y'all wouldnt mind sharing your stories with him? He's a fellow Moz lover as well!
~So if you have the time... and dont mind?

1. How long have you been listening to Morrissey/The Smiths?
2. What is your favourite Morrissey song? Favourite Smiths song?
3. Favourite album of each?
4. Explain your Moz inspired tattoo. Why did you get it? What does it mean to you?

Plz send me a pic of this tattoo so that I may use it and stuffs. That is all. Thanks!

just send your answers & pics to - [email protected]

Re: Do you have a Moz/Smiths tattoo?

I'll bite.

Been listening since I was 16 (now 37)

Favorite album has got to be Hatful of Hallow. As for Moz solo possibly the newest release, Years of Refusal.

I have "now my heart is full" tattooed on my left forearm. We just had our third child and I thought it was a fitting sentiment to commemorate the occasion.

I didn't enter the decision to get the tat lightly. But Moz has been a part of my life for more than 20 years and I'm still listening to him.

I can post a pic when I return to my desktop.
Hope it helps.

Hooooooly cow! This thread is STILL going !?!?
Thanks again to everyone who posted pics for me..
That tattoo got me in the 'Greatest Hits' ad (#2) which you can view on my myspace page..

http://www.myspace.com/dirtytrendyscum

thanks again!
Nevermind the 'so-low' politics.. THIS is where it's at!

2qd8nzd.jpg

should i get it?

That is pure fakery if ever I saw it, look at the lips

That is pure fakery if ever I saw it, look at the lips

its not intended to be a real tattoo (yet) the person psoting wanted to show peeps what it could look like, if they were to have it done.
:rolleyes:

Re: Moz tatoo

I always fancied How Soon Is Now? . All you pretty young things can get away with it but when you get to your forties a tattoo is a bit distasteful or as we say in Yorkshire "common".

Oh, please. I've just had two tattoos in Thailand, I'm 46 and certainly not common or distasteful. What an awful generalising comment. Ah well, that's Yorkies for you ;)

One love! Morrissey! Going to get another one tonight. Any Morrissey suggestions please?

Maybe "How Soon Is Now" in some different type of transcript than Roman..

Oh, please. I've just had two tattoos in Thailand, I'm 46 and certainly not common or distasteful. What an awful generalising comment. Ah well, that's Yorkies for you ;)

One love! Morrissey! Going to get another one tonight. Any Morrissey suggestions please?

Maybe "How Soon Is Now" in some different type of transcript than Roman..

Pics, please :)

Great pic if you can get someone v good to do it! Isn`t the underarm very painful to be tatooed on?

Not as much as upper back and lower head. The less flesh closer to the bone is the most painful place to have one. I actually fell asleep today when I had some Thai writing tattooed on my right forearm. I remember the young Thai guy starting and he woke me up when he finished. It releases natural endorphins and hence why I fell asleep on his reclining couch. I did NOT fall asleep when I had the upper back /lower head one done of Buddha, though..:guitar:

Will do as soon as I've had a Morrissey one done tonight. Suggestions please?

Something from Rusholme Ruffians, Reel Around The Fountain or more classics please. :)

i couldnt possibly suggest anything, not knowing what you like or where/what design you are going for, the responsibility would be too much for me. lol

i couldnt possibly suggest anything, not knowing what you like or where/what design you are going for, the responsibility would be too much for me. lol

Ha, I understand. I just saw an "Irish Blood English Heart" tattoo on google images, so as it's apt for myself I think I've made my choice. Thanks for your input. :)

Or maybe "Does the Body Rule The Mind Or Does The Mind Rule The Body, I Don't Know"?

I think I'll put a plethora of Morrissey lyrics and pull them out of a hat, lol.

I need to know who did this tattoo. Does anyone know?
attachment.php

arghhh the eyes arent right...
its very good, (perhaps a less fresh pic wouldve been less :sick: haha!) but the eyes, theres something not right....

have you still not decided then? :rolleyes:

arghhh the eyes arent right...
its very good, (perhaps a less fresh pic wouldve been less :sick: haha!) but the eyes, theres something not right....

have you still not decided then? :rolleyes:

You think the eyes are messed up? No tattoo is ever perfect really. To me this is the best Moz portrait I've seen. I've already got my tattoo. Just so curious as to what artist did this one.

You think the eyes are messed up? No tattoo is ever perfect really. To me this is the best Moz portrait I've seen. I've already got my tattoo. Just so curious as to what artist did this one.

This is the second best Moz portrait ive ever seen,(the other is an absolute DREAM, as if the person had the pic it was copied from literally photocopied onto their leg,) and maybe its just the perspective, being that its 'round' someones arm, but they just seem odd,it seems too make the whole thing loom at you, id have nightmares lol

^ its good, but sorta looks like Vince Vaughn in Swingers.

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom