Moz tattoo

Re: Moz tatoo

i make a pic but it was made witha normal camera not with a digital one but i try to scan it some day..
quite funny situation--"eh please lift your shirt i dont know you and your wife is sitting next to me but nevermind so strip ":D

Great story!

I wouldn't be so embarrassed because tattoos, especially Moz/Smiffs ones, should be seen! What's the point of getting a tattoo that isn't seen? I especially don't understand tramp stamp type of tattoos where the owner can't see it without the aid of a mirror. Feck, if I had undergone something as painful, I damn well want to look at it whenever I please.

I worked with a girl once. Her name was Myra. So sweet, polite, reserved. One day she said to me "Do you want to see my tattoo?" My stunned jaw dropped to the floor. She lead me to the back of the cafe where she turned her back to me, undid her bra and raised her shirt to reveal THE. MOST. GORGEOUS. rainbow dragon which slinked from the bottom of her neck all the way down to the small of her back. I remember she lamented that she couldn't see her own tattoo, but she liked showing it off to just the right people. I suddenly was a card-carrying member of Club Myra!

I worked with a girl once. Her name was Myra. So sweet, polite, reserved. One day she said to me "Do you want to see my tattoo?" My stunned jaw dropped to the floor. She lead me to the back of the cafe where she turned her back to me, undid her bra and raised her shirt to reveal THE. MOST. GORGEOUS. rainbow dragon which slinked from the bottom of her neck all the way down to the small of her back. I remember she lamented that she couldn't see her own tattoo, but she liked showing it off to just the right people. I suddenly was a card-carrying member of Club Myra!

Nice story, well told! Thanks for sharing, CG. :)

i read this before its in playboy ... please print the rest :horny:

morrissey song quotes

Hello everybody , I thought i was an obsessive fan until i found this site today and realised you lot r far more obsessive than me lol. I may catch you one day.

I want a tattoo of a morrisey song quote i have been trawling for days listening to tracks etc etc , Would be interested to hear other peoples input, and ideas on this subject. Soemthing with only one sentence im looking for. Hes got so many class lyrics i think its a impossible task to find something that stands out .Regards Kenwaan

Re: morrissey song quotes

Hello everybody , I thought i was an obsessive fan until i found this site today and realised you lot r far more obsessive than me lol. I may catch you one day.

I want a tattoo of a morrisey song quote i have been trawling for days listening to tracks etc etc , Would be interested to hear other peoples input, and ideas on this subject. Soemthing with only one sentence im looking for. Hes got so many class lyrics i think its a impossible task to find something that stands out .Regards Kenwaan

Welcome to Solo. :)
Personally I never want to have a tatoo, but the following threads might be useful:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=71919

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=73648

Thanks for the welcome i think youll be seeing a lot more of me lol. I have allready read these threads, im not in any rush to have something done just interested on others ideas. My lyrics knowledge isnt quite as good as i thought lol.Regards kenwaan

I'm getting a tattoo on my wrist next month (a swallow...inspired partly by 'Swallow On My...' and another song) and I have to admit I am totally terrified :(...I'm most afraid of yanking my wrist away if it hurts too much and therefore f***ing the whole tattoo up.

Ah, beautiful! I've been thinking of getting something, perhaps on my lower calf. Maybe 'Unlovable' with some sort of design. Might try to do it before my birthday in April. I turn 30, so it would be one of the last impulsive things I do in my twenties, to mark the end of my twenties, I guess. Hm, that was sort of depressing to type :)

Am thinking of the morrissey crown symbol with "sing me to sleep" underneath it. Favourite song, song that introduced me to smiths and the greatness of the Moz, lyrics most speak to me etc.

I saw a link somewhere (on m-solo probably) to a font of morrisseys handwiriting which would be quite cool.

Damn I really want a tattoo now...

I'm getting a tattoo on my wrist next month (a swallow...inspired partly by 'Swallow On My...' and another song) and I have to admit I am totally terrified :(...I'm most afraid of yanking my wrist away if it hurts too much and therefore f***ing the whole tattoo up.

Just think of the end result...not the procedure. I have not had a tattoo so I do not know what the experience is like but, I feel you should decide if it is truly what you want and then be positive. So long as it is a decent artist I guess they will make it as little pain as possible, if it hurts you can tell them to stop and let you have a rest.

Good luck!

Love PTxx.

I got these a couple of months ago.

tattoo.jpg

Awsome!! I want a tattoo on my wrist but my skin is very thin and you can see the veins through it so dont think it would look right :(

It depends on what you get. If you got something a little thicker than I did or something with some color in it, it would probably be okay. I'm pretty pale myself.

These were the most painful tattoos I've gotten so far, but worth it. The fun will be getting them redone. My tattoo artist used a very light hand so that the letters wouldn't blur and told me to come back after they'd healed so he could go back over them to darken them up. Good thing I don't mind the pain. ;)

Here's my wrist tattoo. the most painful so far. There are still parts I need to get touched up since some of the ink came out.

Is that the Morrissey handwriting? If so, where can i get hold of it?

Love the tattoo btw

Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom