Moz tattoo

Re: Moz tatoo

unbenannt-3.jpg

nice one...but the heart could look better -would also look better if the person did choose another style of lettering ... its that the now my heart is full song tilte she"printed " on her body? its a bit small to read it properly at least for me...
but a nice place to put it there- and a good excuse to flash in front of morrissey:D
"wanna see my tatoo?" "eh..." "here it is"

i wonder where is the least hurtful place on a body to get a tatoo done?

PA200805.JPG

He's cute and polite. He held his shirt up in case Morrissey needed to crib his own signature.

On a different note, check out the handsomeness of the guards. Damn.

hes probably waiting for the ink to dry so he doesnt smudge it, lucky lucky thing.
i'd never have a tattoo, but im tempted to get moz to sign me say across my stomach and pretend its gonna be tattooed, just to get him to touch me there. LOL ;)

I know this has been previously discussed, but..

I have made my mind up and decided that I will be getting a Morrissey/Smiths tattoo.

However, I am in need of ideas - and also where to get it tattood on my body.

I was considering 'there is a light that never goes out', however I fear it may be too common to Morrissey fans. 'MORRISSEY' was also an idea however I reckon it may be too boring - but it's still in the pipeline.

Grr. It's actually becoming annoying because I want one so much but also want it to be perfect.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, folks.

Re: I know this has been previously discussed, but..

I have made my mind up and decided that I will be getting a Morrissey/Smiths tattoo.

However, I am in need of ideas - and also where to get it tattood on my body.

I was considering 'there is a light that never goes out', however I fear it may be too common to Morrissey fans. 'MORRISSEY' was also an idea however I reckon it may be too boring - but it's still in the pipeline.

Grr. It's actually becoming annoying because I want one so much but also want it to be perfect.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated, folks.

TLOTFamousIP posted his tatoo of There is a light:
http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/showthread.php?t=85536

Re: I know this has been previously discussed, but..

You have to adjust browser settings.
Perhaps you should download Firefox if you're using Internet Explorer?

Moz tattoos

I love seeing pictures of all you morrissey-maniacs whos got a tattoo of him.

Myself, I`m of course way to shy to dare to get one for myself. (I`d love to have MOZ or VIVA HATE written on my inner-arm.)

So let`s have a "the last of the international playboys" competion here on the forum on who`s got the most impressiv Morrissey-tattoo!!!!

Last edited:

more..........

a few more

Last edited:
The Smiths tattoo - what font?

I am thinking about getting The Smiths tattooed on the top of my right arm in about size 48 text.

The main problem is I am not sure what font to get this done in, Olde English or Kuntler Script appear to look OK.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Cheers

Re: The Smiths tattoo - what font?

If it was me i would deffo go with the script, looks much better in my opinion.

Re: The Smiths tattoo - what font?

attachment.php

This is a very unfortunate Morrissey tattoo. The font is embarrassing (all caps?) the placement horrible (a smilie face? really?) and it ruins her otherwise beautiful stomach. Also I don't think the sentiment expressed belongs on a stomach.

Undecided about my next tattoo which will be number 5, it will either be

Last Night I Dreamt that Somebody Loved Me

or

Gasping, Dying, but somehow still alive, this is the fierce last stand of all I am

Here's my newest non Moz tattoo.

If I were to get lyrics, they would be "Do Your Best and Don't Worry".

Maybe next time.

Last edited:
Tags
dedication do not want maori mania nice_lampshade tattoo unemployable wrapped in vag
Back
Top Bottom