Mozzer Matters Blog: "Top Ten Morrissey Moments 2019" (December 27, 2019)

iamnotadogonachain.jpg

https://mozzermatters.blogspot.com/2019/12/top-ten-morrissey-moments-2019.html

A summation of Morrissey's year by one fan in top ten form.
Regards,
FWD.

View attachment 53896

https://mozzermatters.blogspot.com/2019/12/top-ten-morrissey-moments-2019.html

A summation of Morrissey's year by one fan in top ten form.
Regards,
FWD.

Wow great! Just the facts.

Success after success after success!

And nicely put ......

The British press is known to be parasitic and slanderous, and papers, particularly the Guardian, have tried repeatedly to defame Morrissey’s name. Whether you agree or disagree with Morrissey’s opinions on any matter, he is true to himself and is an authentic voice in a time when many are afraid to speak their minds. For these rags to write cruel, bullying articles exacerbates unease in unsettling times, and promotes “groupthink or else” attitudes. Morrissey is a unique artist with his own mind who has tirelessly campaigned for animal rights as a voice for the voiceless, and has also pushed against the grain of society's gender stereotyping and challenged our pre-conceived notions of the typical, extroverted, womanizing rock frontman's image. His art has helped those who are lonely, depressed, and/or outsiders in general feel less alone since the 1980s, and his intelligence and bravery to speak out encourage growth and discussion. Morrissey's quotes have been continually taken out of context by the media, and clickbait headlines have become the primary drive for spiritless and talentless journalists who have very little to offer to the world themselves, except for feigned outrage. Morrissey told them exactly how he feels at the Hollywood Bowl, wearing a f*** The Guardian t-shirt. For anyone who has ever been attacked or bullied by others, this was inspiring, and – it’s also a symbol of the defiance that rock and roll and punk are all about. Stand up for yourself and your beliefs, and be true to yourself!”

VIVA MOZ !!!

:thumb:

Watch out 2020...

Moz is gonna rule you !

:rock::D

edit:

Folks who hate Moz hate life

:handpointdown:

Last edited:
Nice try by someone who discovered Morrissey after 2010 and has glorified him completely over the last 10 years but knows absolutely nothing about what it meant to follow Morrissey unconditionally in the 80s and 90s. When music, lyrics and appearance were adorable.

The author might want to rethink this list. I’d definitely consider including the massive success and chart position of the single for “It’s Over”. Otherwise, Morrissey is going to be pissed he’s been denied a #1 again.

The author might want to rethink this list. I’d definitely consider including the massive success and chart position of the single for “It’s Over”. Otherwise, Morrissey is going to be pissed he’s been denied a #1 again.

Chart position of 2 is not bad, considering it hasn’t been officially released.

The veniyl 7" charts, darling. The small space between the floorboards were Morrissey rules the world since his last record deal.

Not a single mention of his bigoted outbursts, how strange.

This reads just like another litany of wafer-thin praise, when we all know that failing a Smiths Reunion, his career is so far down the shitter, the bacteria at the sewage works have begun their grim but necessary duty.

Last edited:
Top Ten Uncleskinny Moments 2019

10. Increased meds in June and managed to stay away from the internet for 6 full hours.
9. Recorded a great cover of Suedehead but couldn't post it due to fear of being labeled a bit of a hypocrite.
8. Got a 'f*** Nazis' tattoo but not sure if it may appear a little ambiguous.
7. Managed to troll 100 posts on Solo in a productive 5 minute period.
6. Wrote a cracking little poem about how much I hate Nazis.
5. Created 20 new user names on Solo and managed 854 posts in one day.
4. Found the wife's new address.
3. Threw a milk shake at Gary Lineker in protest at his right wing views.
2. Johnny Marr liked one of my tweets.
1. Shat in my hand and wrote 'I hate Nazis' all over the kitchen with it.

10. Increased meds in June and managed to stay away from the internet for 6 full hours.
9. Recorded a great cover of Suedehead but couldn't post it due to fear of being labeled a bit of a hypocrite.

It’s funny as f*** when someone puts that much effort and thought into a post, and it’s 0% funny. What a fail lolllll :lbf::lbf:

Top Ten Life_Is_A_Pigsty Moments 2019:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom