Mporium: limited number of signed test presses now available - first come, first served

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
20171208_161856.png

20171208_161919.png

Please note:
UK:

£200. This appears to be only available to people on the emailing list as the vinyl doesn't show in store and the email has a 'buy now link' that places it in your basket on UK Mporium.

USA:
It's part of a $290 bundle including the 7" boxset:
https://us.mporium.org/products/morrissey-signed-low-in-high-school-test-pressing-7-box-set-bundle
(it may be available separately as per the email if any US Mporium users cam confirm this fact).

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
total bargain eh? I got the email but wont be buying this so near to Christmas. Sorry Moz.....

All gone already, good job really - I couldn't really afford it

The good thing about it is fans that have shopped on Mporium get a chance to buy a copy.

This really takes the piss (only because I was one of the sad bastards who got up in the middle of the night and queued for one!).

They must have done a heck of a lot of testing.

there was probably all of like 20 or so for sale online dont sweat it

Good, I hope his ego took a bashing over not being able to sell these. Who's ever idea it was, to make him look such a shister by charging a such a rediculously inflated price should get a right f***ing

A friend picked me 2 copies up on the last sunday of the popup shop in Camden, there was about 6 copies left which were said to be going back to the factory, I guess they stuck them up on Mporium instead, waste not, want not eh. Incidentally, the 2 copies i got were scuffed and marked up too.

A friend picked me 2 copies up on the last sunday of the popup shop in Camden, there was about 6 copies left which were said to be going back to the factory, I guess they stuck them up on Mporium instead, waste not, want not eh. Incidentally, the 2 copies i got were scuffed and marked up too.

A fool ans his money.

Back
Top Bottom