Mporium: photo book call for submissions

Don't know if this has already been posted but on M porium they are calling out to fans for photos to make up a photo book. Thought people might find this of interest.

https://uk.mporium.org/pages/photo-book

PHOTO BOOK
ARE YOU A MORRISSEY OR SMITHS FAN? HAVE HIS LYRICS CHANGED YOUR LIFE?

We are calling for submissions for a limited edition book documenting magical moments experienced by fans from all around the world. Did you get married wearing a Moz or Smiths t-shirt? Maybe you met the love of your life wearing a piece of merchandise that sparked the initial conversation? Did the music soundtrack an important experience in your life? Did you keep any of your concert ticket stubs, flyers or posters? Perhaps you have a rare or unusual item that you cherish?

We are collating photographs of Morrissey and The Smiths fans from around the world wearing t-shirts, with other memorabilia or just capturing a special moment in their lives with the help of Morrissey and The Smiths. Every photo will be accompanied with a sentence or two by each fan, detailing why that moment was special in their life.

To submit a photo use the form below...

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't know if this has already been posted but on M porium they are calling out to fans for photos to make up a photo book. Thought people might find this of interest.
20190401_191934.jpg

Submission form:
https://uk.mporium.org/pages/photo-book

Regards,
FWD.

Skinny has fond memories to contribute

"Did you keep any of your concert ticket stubs, flyers or posters?"
An entire chapter could be devoted to ticket stubs of cancelled shows.

Being name checked in films millions will see,new music on the way,books in the pipeline,tour on the way and to think this time last year he was finished on here,hail hail M.

"Did you keep any of your concert ticket stubs, flyers or posters?"
An entire chapter could be devoted to ticket stubs of cancelled shows.
the stones have just cancelled their whole Canada and America tour this summer so I wouldn't say he was the only one,selena Gomez cancels shows if she has spot on her beak.

Last night I had a bowel movement while listening to “World Peace Is None Of Your Business.”

It always does the trick.

Kylie you rock!! Superstar!! The queen is not dead (ha ha), because you are the queen of the Agoura Hills office! This is so bitchin'. You get the foreigners in Brittin to do all the leg work and then we just slap it all together and they buy it up faster than they buy Big Macs or anything with a Nike swoosh on it while hoping and praying that The California Son tours their country in 5 years. I think you have earned lil' Sammy's Dodger season ticket while he is pussy whipped in Nashville. You will be sitting right next to Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy!!!

Keep Rockin'
Pete

Kylie you rock!! Superstar!! The queen is not dead (ha ha), because you are the queen of the Agoura Hills office! This is so bitchin'. You get the foreigners in Brittin to do all the leg work and then we just slap it all together and they buy it up faster than they buy Big Macs or anything with a Nike swoosh on it while hoping and praying that The California Son tours their country in 5 years. I think you have earned lil' Sammy's Dodger season ticket while he is pussy whipped in Nashville. You will be sitting right next to Uncle Steve and Aunt Nancy!!!

Keep Rockin'
Pete
Get it right .......it’s Cumbrian son.. all those golden venues in the sun....

No interest in looking at a book of photos of Moz fans. What a complete load of bollox.

David Tsjeng had a fanzine before he started Morrissey-solo....let's try to get Morrissey-solo in the book, or His fanzine ; Sing Your Life [If me memory won't let me down, which happens more than often]...David kept the site going, also between his 7 year without an album...

David Tsjeng had a fanzine before he started Morrissey-solo....let's try to get Morrissey-solo in the book, or His fanzine ; Sing Your Life [If me memory won't let me down, which happens more than often]...David kept the site going, also between his 7 year without an album...

Yes, Sing Your Life was an ace fanzine - still have my original copies.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom