Mporium (UK) 25% off all clothing - 24hr flash sale (20 June, 2019)

20190620_122032.jpg

Enter "MOZ25" at checkout.
https://uk.mporium.org/

Regards,
FWD.

Over 24 hours later the sale is still on. Flash sale or Flush (as in down the toilet) sale? You decide.

Please tell me they’re not having trouble liquidating all of that child-labour produced sweatshop merchandise! I mean, come on, who gives a shit about children in China. Aren’t they just a “sub-species”?

Joyce is 25% of that image and 25% of most of Smiths songs, bitch.

Know how you can tell someone with ZERO musical talent or experience in a band?

They write off the rhythm section on classic tracks, as if they’re secondary to the sound.

Get a f***ing clue, ya wee daft twat.

playing on a track is very different than writing the melody or the lyrics. Dumbass.

Please tell me they’re not having trouble liquidating all of that child-labour produced sweatshop merchandise! I mean, come on, who gives a shit about children in China. Aren’t they just a “sub-species”?
Haaaaaaa that’s soo. FUNnY!!! Lololololok hahahahahahabahahabababababababa

Apparently, next week will see 50%* off all racist slurs. *no money back guarantee.

Nice one my brotha theres no room for HATE! Quick question, given that there are more Chinese people are the global superpower but don't allow immigrants or they get locked up, can we be racist against the Chinese? Obviously if the answer is yes I wouldn't be racist against anyone else just the Chinese (if the group thinks thats politically justified) and whites (is that a race? Dont care)

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom