Mporium UK: 'Ltd ed.' white tour t-shirt, EDILS t-shirt & 30% off continues (April 10, 2020)

20200410_130537.jpg
20200410_130702.jpg
20200410_130626.jpg

The EDILS shirt is a bit lacklustre for £25.
Regards,
FWD.

my green tour tshirt arrived yesterday,nice,good quality as well.if only I had somewhere to go to wear it,damn cobra 19 sinks its fangs in and the poison does the rest.

fwd above is right,25 notes for a black tshirt with a few words on it.needs an image.

The white one just says 0.00 and doesn’t allow a pre order.
strange

Shop has sale. Expect outraged post from Skinny in 3... 2...

Skinny's done, dead.
Owing to his poor behaviour and the fact someone leaked his wife's work info, and his own work related information on here, he risks reputational ruin at his, & his wife's, place of employ. Price you pay, eh? Couldn't happen to a more deserving cause really.

View attachment 55690View attachment 55691View attachment 55692

The EDILS shirt is a bit lacklustre for £25.
Regards,
FWD.
You're not wrong, FWD. Personally I couldn't bring myself to wear something so grammatically incorrect. That's the thing that's always niggled me about EDILS.

You're not wrong, FWD. Personally I couldn't bring myself to wear something so grammatically incorrect. That's the thing that's always niggled me about EDILS.

Isn't it just another Moz-ism? One of many...

Yes. Along with 'Cemetry Gates', 'Forgive me any pain I may have brung to you' and probably many others. The man is illiterate. :rolleyes: Just as well he has other talents, really.

LOL, no, he does it on purpose to annoy the likes of you & I...you're right there are many.
More recently 'felled' up from hell, and 'I falled in love'. I can live with it...just about.

I think the first one I noticed was his mispronunciation of plagiarise (in Cemetry Gates - Don't plagiarise or take "on loan" ) , where he used a 'g' sound instead of 'j'.
That annoyed me for a while.

LOL, no, he does it on purpose to annoy the likes of you & I...you're right there are many.
More recently 'felled' up from hell, and 'I falled in love'. I can live with it...just about.

I think the first one I noticed was his mispronunciation of plagiarise (in Cemetry Gates - Don't plagiarise or take "on loan" ) , where he used a 'g' sound instead of 'j'.
That annoyed me for a while.
Oh yes, forgot about plagiarise. I think the most ridiculous ones are deliberate, others not. But I suspect he just doesn't care either way.
Then again, I am the sort of person who has to hold back from screaming in A&E, 'Triage is not a verb!'

Oh yes, forgot about plagiarise. I think the most ridiculous ones are deliberate, others not. But I suspect he just doesn't care either way.
Then again, I am the sort of person who has to hold back from screaming in A&E, 'Triage is not a verb!'

Language is ever changing & evolving which makes life painful for pedants.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom