Mporium UK: new ranges inc 'Dude' & face masks (June 3, 2020)

dudeblacklongsleeve_grande.jpg
DUDEwhitet_grande.jpg
ILL_grande.jpg
SHUT_grande.jpg
pillow_grande.jpg
newporttote_grande.jpg
unsmiley_grande.jpg
CORNSILKLOVEISfront_grande.jpg
MOZjapan_grande.jpg

Shirt initially presented with typo June 3:
loveis_grande.jpg

Shirt with correct text added June 4:
loveis_grande correct.jpg

Full range:

Regards,
FWD

Japanese spelling of his name, on the 3”, it’s also spelled like that on the 7” promo, (printed sheet), also handwritten that way, by previous Japanese owners, on a few items I’ve had too

5E4313DC-25B7-4B21-8AD5-16DB4AACBFA3.jpeg

MPorium also forgot to mention that The Donald has cleared the streets outside his house to set up his signing booth and him and Steven will be taking orders over the next few days.
20200604_232416.jpg

-little benny ???

MPorium also forgot to mention that The Donald has cleared the streets outside his house to set up his signing booth and him and Steven will be taking orders over the next few days.
View attachment 56915
-little benny ???

I wonder how much these will go for little benny?
Cheeky bastards the pair of them. No 4kin shame whatsoever.
I hope they both get Covid-19 for this.

?? :knife:

View attachment 56915
-little benny ???

:rolleyes:

:(a new low in unfunny comedy.:(

'little benny' oy vey.:rolleyes:

'little benny wanna a cracker'o_O
tragically embarrasing:straightface:

Tragic...
The lack of care and love in creating these designs they are barbarically outrageous. It is a tragic feeling to look at the screen and see the laziness even stamped in the final file saved in .jpg. I really feel sorry for Morrissey to depend on such company so incapable of hiring decent graphic designers, when several of his fans in the community have meticulous talents in creating original covers and arts showing love for his legacy even for FREE. It is a pity.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom