Mporium UK: new T-shirt additions (11 September, 2019)

20190911_125142.jpg
20190911_125118.jpg
20190911_125100.jpg

https://uk.mporium.org/

Regards,
FWD.

Hmmm, sometimes 'less' is actually 'more' not all of us want to buy/wear gaudy Ts...subltey works fine 4 me.

OH f*** OFF MORRISSEY. YOU DON'T LOOK REMOTELY LIKE THAT AND YOU LIVE A MILLION POUNDS IN YOUR ILL GOTTEN EXPLOITATIVE BANK ACCOUNT MILES AWAY FROM ANYTHING AS HONEST AS ELSIE TANNER YOU FAME f***ING DISGRACE. I DENOUNCE YOU 100%. YOU HORRIBLE DISGUSTING c***.

Flying ducks were common ornaments in homes across England at the time...

T'was true, but these days it's more 'flying fux' & not actually giving one...

the pink one would look a lot nicer with just the image without the text obscuring it.
Yip,Hilda and Stan had the flying ducks on the wall,elsie tanner is on the t shirt,she started off as Elsie Gregory.

Last edited:
Not a Getty tag fan, but here's the source image:

View attachment 52147

Slightly different explanation via 2 Corrie uber fan site's information:

"The pride and joy of No.13 resident Hilda Ogden were the flying ducks on her ‘muriel’. They have become Corrie icons as much as Hilda herself over the years. They appeared on Hilda’s wall from the late 1970s to the early 1980s. One of the ducks infamously would be seen diving into the sea on the mural, and apparently Jean Alexander, who played Hilda, would check this before filming.

The flying ducks did appear on the show before debuting on Hilda’s wall. Next-door neighbour Elsie Tanner (No.11) had some on her wall and they were seen in the very first episode in 1960 as well as during the 1960s. But it seems that Hilda never bequeathed them from Elsie. In fact, she acquired them from her Auntie Aggie as she told Sally Webster in 1987. Flying ducks were common ornaments in homes across England at the time."

Regards,
FWD.
jean alexander was one of lifes great virgins,preferred the company of her cats.

jean alexander was one of lifes great virgins,preferred the company of her cats.

I saw her around the town where I grew up many many times. She actually turned up at my dad's post-funeral reception though I have absolutely no idea why. It was quite strange seeing Hilda Ogden sitting there.

Is the "Two Lumps" mug new as well?

https://uk.mporium.org/products/two-lumps-white-mug

I see that it was tagged a 1995 rarity just a few months back - did they start reproduction just now?

https://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/morrissey-2-lumps-please-mug-any-offers.144416/

I'm loving the concept, would have it reproduced at my local mug-shop but can't find a high res version
Yes, it's a reproduction.
The original was quite scarce and had a bit of value until now :)

This was available as merch during '95/Bowie Outside Tour etc.
PJLM adds:
"The "two lumps please" mug from the 1995 shows in the UK were sold for 12$ in Petaluma and San Francisco.
They were supposedly sold out after that, although it is not impossible that some were for sale on certain dates of the second leg of this tour."

Generally considered rare(ish).
Regards,
FWD.
Regards,
FWD.

I saw her around the town where I grew up many many times. She actually turned up at my dad's post-funeral reception though I have absolutely no idea why. It was quite strange seeing Hilda Ogden sitting there.
think she she shunned the limelight,interesting stuff orson.

Pat good, rest no. I like taco's!

As awful as always! The only t-shirts I like from him are the one with Edith Sitwell (saying 'I can't wear fashionable clothes') and the one with the boy with the shopping trolley.

:rolleyes:

What’s all the whining about?

That first top one is pretty classy.

If you don’t like them, then you don’t have to buy them.

I reckon you lots in Brittin or Ingland or whatever it is called are 75% of The California Son's profit margin with the mporium uk. Reckon that's what Kylier told me from the Beverly Hills HQ office. Reckon notice how Brit tish specific these shirts are. Keep buying and funding The California Son's campaign to be governor of California in 4 years m8 innn n nnn nn n nn thick c*** wacker lips tit chipper curry.

W
OH f*** OFF MORRISSEY. YOU DON'T LOOK REMOTELY LIKE THAT AND YOU LIVE A MILLION POUNDS IN YOUR ILL GOTTEN EXPLOITATIVE BANK ACCOUNT MILES AWAY FROM ANYTHING AS HONEST AS ELSIE TANNER YOU FAME f***ING DISGRACE. I DENOUNCE YOU 100%. YOU HORRIBLE DISGUSTING c***.

Thanks Peter - it's time for your medication, my dear.

Then why are you here you sorry little boy? And I think your keyboard is broken.

This dude exists only to sell stuff now. I am an old man now and I remember the time when Moz would have hated stuff like this. times change I guess. Oh well, not a rant. Just hoping for good music.

I think the smiths had plenty of t-shirts. So your point is kind of incorrect.
And if you don't like them don't buy them. I do and I will.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom