My Dearest Love :)

Right mouse click on the file and click properties. Then tag the file mp3 or wav or whatever and it should open. for example---my dearest love.mp3

I did this and it worked fine.

My Dearest Love sounds great. I really love this song, Santaolalla's production is pretty neat.

I also love the Bowie cover, but at least the rip I got is not of a very good quality, kind of distorted... Typical vinyl to digital distortion, though this doesn't happen with My Dearest Love.

This single made me happy, the video, the b-sides, I'm excited.

many thanks for posting those two songs!
but where is a clear version of "Children In Pieces"???
I can't wait for my cd to fly overseas in the mail to hear a clean version.

but where is a clear version of "Children In Pieces"???
I can't wait for my cd to fly overseas in the mail to hear a clean version.

Yes! Please, someone upload it in 192 kbps or above!

Many thanks everyone.

Thanks so much, all, for your devotion and effort!

Fantastic song! Quite simple lyrics (none the wrose for that) and a vague Viva Hate feel to it. For me, it's better than Friday Mourning, as good as The Never-Played Symphonies, and just a notch off being a classic in the mould of Lost. But...

... is the nice production job due to Finn or Santaolalla? Because as far as I am aware Santaolalla wasn't involved with the album, was he?

... is the nice production job due to Finn or Santaolalla? Because as far as I am aware Santaolalla wasn't involved with the album, was he?
My Dearest Love was produced by Santaolalla in 2007 with additional production by Finn.

decent enough little tune - but really, there are only about 6 lines of lyrics in the whole song. And it has a lame fade out ending - blah. What a cop-out.

A Good B-Side... Thats about it, in my opinion. Better than "Slum Mums" or
"Now I am a Was" or "I am Two People." But miles from "Nobody Loves Me" or ""I Can Have Both." (just picking a few off the top of my head.)

Can't understand those who are saying its a "classic."

And I agree with someone earlier who picked up on the Pigsty vibe.

decent enough little tune - but really, there are only about 6 lines of lyrics in the whole song. And it has a lame fade out ending - blah. What a cop-out.

Yeah I really hate when songs fade out...gives it the feeling that it's not really complete.

Many thanks to the vinyl rippers-I've bought both 7"s but can't play them as my turntable's broken...
And Mr Reynolds.....what can I say?! Woohoo! Thank you!!

Yeah I really hate when songs fade out...gives it the feeling that it's not really complete.

How Soon Is Now?
That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
Bigmouth Strikes Again
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Panic
Ask
Half A Person
Last Night I Dreamt
Suedehead
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Late Night Maudlin Street
Will Never Marry
The Last of the Famous International Playboys
I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?
Lost
The First of the Gang To Die
Life Is A Pigsty

I hate to be pedantic, but... !

How Soon Is Now?
That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
Bigmouth Strikes Again
There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
Panic
Ask
Half A Person
Last Night I Dreamt
Suedehead
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Late Night Maudlin Street
Will Never Marry
The Last of the Famous International Playboys
I Know It's Gonna Happen Someday
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself?
Lost
The First of the Gang To Die
Life Is A Pigsty

I hate to be pedantic, but... !

Well I'm not going to disagree....I really dislike it when songs fade out. On some tunes like 'Pigsty' it's okay because he's not still singing.

Back
Top Bottom