My Embarassing Stalker Named Michelle.

ec903d5c.jpg

I know this is 'the pigsty - whatever that means - but I know what 'skylarker' is saying to be a complete lie, and I would humbly request that this thread be locked and removed before it has a chance to spread any more lies and slander. The only embarassing thing here is how seriously 'skylarker' takes itself - that it needs professional help should be readily apparent to all.

Yeah, but since she pours over every shit I take that is traceable online, I'm not gonna give her any pleasure by writing about her on here...even negatively, because it would still make her happy, just by being about her. She's a special brand of pathetic that will take any kind of attention she can get...including this post, so I'll shut up now.

dont-tease-if-you-cant-please.gif

I know this is 'the pigsty - whatever that means - but I know what 'skylarker' is saying to be a complete lie, and I would humbly request that this thread be locked and removed before it has a chance to spread any more lies and slander. The only embarassing thing here is how seriously 'skylarker' takes itself - that it needs professional help should be readily apparent to all.

Hello, Michelle.

I need a place to talk about the magnificent experience of being stalked.

Now, I know what you're thinking..."Skylarker has a stalker?! LOLZ!" but embarrassingly yes...Skylarker has a stalker.

Now, am I worried, you may ask? Nah. More amused than anything else, and sometimes annoyed.

Where should I start...well, from the beginning, I guess.

So settle in, those bored enough to listen, as I begin unfurling the drama, post by post...

Internet stalking, or real world stalking?

Please, do tell.

Well, considering that letter from her that you showed me, I'm pretty sure you are familiar with her.

Yeah, she's kind of a crazy bitch bag.

Yeah, but since she pours over every shit I take that is traceable online, I'm not gonna give her any pleasure by writing about her on here...even negatively, because it would still make her happy, just by being about her. She's a special brand of pathetic that will take any kind of attention she can get...including this post, so I'll shut up now.

Wait...is Geezer's name Michelle or is that just one of her Sybil-like personalities?

Hello, Michelle.

wrong, not 'michelle,' just someone who knows who the real stalker is - seen it up close myself - and who actually CARES about 'michelle'. But go ahead and humour the sociopath - I'll leave you all who deserve each other to each other.

No, but Michelle did question why I would have Geezer on my Facebook, simply because Geezer was a girl. See, this Michelle broad, when on her meds, can be very funny and down to earth, until something -any little thing- sets her off. Case in point: the Crystal Geezer issue. She actually wrote to me asking why CG was a Facebook friend. "isn't that that girl from Morrissey Solo?" Now, you may ask how she knows CG from Solo...she doesn't, Michelle has nothing to do with Solo, but she goes over absolutely everything I post here, who I interact with here, etc.

Probably because at one time, Geezer was like a mangy, malformed dog everyone felt some bit of pity for so we added her. Then she got the rabies.
UGLIEST_DOG_BRITAIN.jpg

Back
Top Bottom