My Embarassing Stalker Named Michelle.

No one here likes you. You have no clout. Anyone who is nice to you on here is either pitying you or is just as useless and inconsequential as you are.

...... you are not needed here, you are not wanted here, and you are not -by anyone of consequence- taken seriously here.

In the meantime, we all have to put up with you. But if the rest of us get bored of this thread before you do -and I predict that is very likely going to be the case- please don't think that if you end up with the last post, you've won...because that's simply not the case. You lost before you started.

For that matter, you lose every time you log in.

Skylarker is going round in circles:

skylarker circular argument.gif

Oh dear!

I think you're confused about the real cognoscenti around here. There are the circus acts, like you, Diva and SkinheadSpice, commonly mocked as 'The Mentalist Three' after Kristeen Young's devastating meme-war. And then there's the real elite like CG, reality bites and, of course: moi!

Just think how many people are watching and mocking you whilst they munch their popcorn and smirk:

VIVA FOREVER.jpg

'!Viva La Divas!
'Death to BrummieBoy! Death to CG! Justice For The 3 Mental Patients!'.

sigh.

This thread is your graveyard and like bad Anne Rice characters who never made it past 'draft': you zombie on, and on, and on and on. This thread needs a random shuffle/stumbleupon button so folk can just dip in and have the occasional lol! I'm sure you'll keep it going forever in a desperate attempt to land the final punch. You never will. I'll make sure of that, even if CG falls into cryogenic boredom from jousting with you.

Get back to the Wiki. I really, really hope some Loki type demons doesn't trash it. That would be so awful for !La Viva Loco!.....it can't happen. Just look at that bitches karmic 'reputation'. So much love for her. Hey! What happened to yours? Is The Green Line shrinking or are you starting to realise that the real characters around here don't need no 'feedback' from sociopathic losers who game the karma-chameleon by daily ballot-stuffing Bush-era FLA votin from zombie flash-mobs of historic, retired identities. No one figured that out........:rolleyes:we do not fogive......we do not forget........expect us to expectorate on your face.....

*sincerely B.B*

ps: wanna Skype? wanna talk durty? :horny: you make me wanna wnkr.gif you should NEVER have sent me that pic of you from the rear, ready to be reamed: spit. no vaseline. metaphorically..... !Diva! is one fletch bitch looking for a facial and 3 orifice felching......metaphorically........and then there's that skin-troll-op needs bitch-slappin and rammin....metaphorically.......ironically......aaaah! give me mo..mo...mo....la petite mort.......Kleenex......

back to Tampa......"why didn't we close Gitmo"........Clint......there's real life.....and there's movies, dude! Bend over Dirty Harry.....assume the position.......oh America! America!.....from sea to shining sea........:straightface:

We have power but you're just a bore/boar.

eh?

sauce....

moar!

ps: the only one who can use the word 'bore' or 'boring' on these forums is The Lady Ms Iona Mink. Wait.....where is she?

Get back to the Wiki and wait for Loki, hee! hee!

*sncrly B.B*

oh my! Rubio just used "air quotes"! Irony is TOTALLY, TOTALLY over....."these ideas threaten to make Amurika more like the rest of the world rather than ideas which help the rest of the world become more like Amurika!"....jeez, this paid blogging gig is gonna be hard tonight.....how do you parody THAT?......3:25 am. I get paid good $ for this but i'm......not.......sure.....I can cope with another election....even i can't rescue Obama from his capitulations in Citizens United vs The Anonymous Corporation.....WAIT! wrong site BrummieBoy....more caffeine....keep focussed.....America is NOT the world! Not now. Not then. Not in the fast-forward future. The Paralympics Opening Ceremony was brief, but awesome. So pleased El-Ron Mozzizzey's 'ironic' totally no-trolling empowerment of disability was recognised and honoured for its' cultural gravitas..........WAIT! NO WAIT! November Spawned A Trollster but August Spawned an Answer:

mckellan nsam paralympics.jpg

'BrummieBoy' had to go on a 'speed awareness' course today rather than take points (a 'ticket'). It was really, really good. Everyone should be re-testing every year. What cars do y'all drive? Is there a thread on your X-ib-it pimped wheels,NASCAR shit? Another of my gigs is scripting Top Gear. I was responsible for the FLA-Alabama road trip......seriously! My man S*******d is still trying to tempt my ass to the Keys, but the storm banjaxed my plans.....i'll make it soon, man.....BrummieBoy never once gave it away. everybody had to pay'n'pay. a hustle here, a hustle there, Birmingham is the place where they say 'Hey, Steven! Take a walk on the wild side! and Boy George go "doo..do. doo!......"

Now the fun stuff. My challenge is to lip-read Mitt's acceptance as 'mute witness' and see how much I can get right / guess. No pressure! [ps: it's a private, paid subscription blog for the Davos elite. don't bother Googling, you'll never find it. Or me/him/us/them.

*srsly B.B*

Last edited:

Okay. Since it's been announced that there's a New World Order here after the dust settles and the place will never the same again, can I add to the suggestion box that this emoticon be added to the permanent list?

Okay. Since it's been announced that there's a New World Order here after the dust settles and the place will never the same again, can I add to the suggestion box that this emoticon be added to the permanent list?

I didn't say this place won't be the same again...I said you won't.

And you can suggest anything you like...if you're into futility.

Now, don't be hasty.

Sleeping Beauty was cool.

Re: My Embarassing Stalker Named Michele Bachman.

lol! someone just txt'd me a suggestion:

"the soles of Neil Armstrong's boots left impressions on the moon and left impressions on our souls"

that should do it. I'm in, like, totally 'fc-uk Fox and fly the Freak Flag all over the Flyover States y'all!' mode tonite! Imagine if a wannabe Prez actually said crazeee shit like this! Imagine Moz tryin to troll the Mitt clown if he was a genuwine batshit-crazy Jeebus Bush talkin acid-cas Boomer loser! Thank G*d he's a totally sensible choice and the GOP didn't go that 'intellectually abducted by aliens Minnesota gay-hatin Michele Bakkkhman route......

michele bachman clown.jpg

Mah husban save BrummmieBoy frum gayznezz!

we do not forget....we do not forgive......don't expect us to be quite so.....obvious.....anymore

mittclown.jpg

Mytt prepares 2 mt BrummieBoy backstage at Cirque du So-Gay.

u wot mt8?
laters!

it's no longer 'morning in America': it's 5 minutes to MIDNITE.

I wonder how you are out there in Long Island. Take care C********. Keep the faith!

Last edited:
You say that as though there were any good Anne Rice characters...

u wot mt8?

lestat.jpg

a rare picture of BrummieBoy in Royal Orleans before he became El-Mozzizzey:

confederacy of dunces.jpg

"New Orleans queens, Sure know how to schmooze it
Maybe for some that seems alright
When I step out, strut down with my sugar
She'd best not talk like Barry White!"

Percy! Howz it hangin dude? How did it go in Birmingham, AL, man? Sensational Space Shifters? You just don't care....you just keep it real, bro!.......see you in Brum/Bristol soon. regards to you and yours.

Lastly, I hate to disappoint you but there is no Viva/Skylarker circle jerk. Two people don't make a circle and besides, jerking off with another dude is gross. :lbf:

when we do talk we rarely discuss you. There's no conspiracy against you. It's obvious that everyone just puts up with you until you're too annoying to be nice to anymore.

lol!

Dink Flamingo says: "BrummieBoy! I don't care how much it costs! Name your fee for the Ultimate Brit on Active Duty!!!!

BrummieBoy sends Dink a sample contract, files his GOP report/retort, then retires to bed to circle jerk with a couple of interns/minders:

brummieboysecurity.jpg

*sincerely and totally true-to-you from a :horny: B.B*

ps: You are both obsessed with C.G's inexorable ascendency into a real 'power-persona'. Hence your desperation to frustrate/negate her 'journey'. But it's over. Get back to fiddling with the Wiki until it's trashed/stolen by Loki karmic revenge. !Diva Grates! and NHNzzzzz are NOT going to rescue you. They know the games up. You were just another 'useful fool' and now you are toast. Retire your persona. Get some counselling and return for a fresh start. Again! Ditto your fellow 'Mental Patients'.

'BrummieBoy' is '!Viva Forever!' [script co-written with Jennifer Saunders]

Last edited:

No can do. It would lower the tone outside of The Pigsty.
There are young Morrissey fans to consider.

*sncrly B.B*

All romance is inherently erotic; anyone who says otherwise is repressed.

Are you suggesting El-Ron Mozzizzey is 'repressed'? In his early fifties? As in Kenneth Williams repressed?

'when they can't find a table for their fat Aunt Mabel? A 5 year old could have written it.'

Only a 5 year old could write it. Please pay attention. Art Hounds is the template for a fresh start:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cbeebies/grownups/programme/come-outside

aunt mabel pippin.jpg

Aunt Mabel is an Archetype. Don't you lot know nothin?

Aunt Mabel.jpg

*sincerely BrummieBoy*

spectactles, testicles, passport, car-keys
BHX to Brussels. Another day begins......:straightface:

That is hilarious. What are you going to do with this 'power'?

You know, turn on devices that need electricity...

Clearly you didn't even bother to read before posting...and if you don't read before posting, why bother?

this thread!

tumblr_m9msz0fvIO1ra08hao1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom