My Embarassing Stalker Named Michelle.

Re: this thread!

tumblr_ls8zzk13zO1r3v6f2o1_500.gif

I think this thread has run its course. Reading back over everything, I keep telling myself that I'd be done with the Wiki edits I have in my hard drive, or I'd be done compiling the Never Heard Symphonies if I didn't spend so much time on drama.

Nightingale has some lovely qualities and some horrible ones. Overall I have genuinely enjoyed about 75 percent of my contact with her, but she is where she is and I am where I am and we have much in common but maybe the limitations of an online friendship made things too difficult, and had we known each other beyond mediums like MySpace and Facebook we'd be driving around and listening to music right now, who knows....it doesn't matter though because things are how they are. As the song says, "the frustration renders me hateful" and I guess that sums it up...you get angry with each other and blame each other for the simple fact of circumstances being what they are.

And then you try to destroy each other because you can't make each other real.

Life will go on for her and I truly wish her well, and -assuming she doesn't find some way to give me any additional grief- that's where things will settle as far as I'm concerned. She's a one of a kind individual; a little unstable perhaps but hey, who am I to judge. I think the best thing would be for she and I to stay out of each other's way and move on. In real life we'd probably be best friends, but alas...the internet ain't quite real life.

So without exactly taking anything back that I've said in this thread, I think I'll stop now...at least here, in this thread, with this subject.

And so, from my point of view and where this forum is concerned, anyway...this is the end of the story of my embarrassing stalker named Michelle.

CR-WB.jpg

Make my f*** up go away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111!!!1!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's a bit late for your mother to have an abortion...

She was given the option. I slipped through an IUD to torment you f***ers. :D

You know, turn on devices that need electricity...

Clearly you didn't even bother to read before posting...and if you don't read before posting, why bother?

that would be the electro-shock machine you both keep at home to avoid spammin E.R and the psyche-ward

s.....b.b

Skylarker concedes defeat. Still butt-sore, blushing, moves on to next pwn-ing.

and so Skyfarter conceding defeat and moved on.....only to exit one door and walk straight into a brick wall called: "I thought we were about to have a little fun......"

having been given every possible warning and 'hint', he ignored the them all and walked straight into a minefield where it was really only a matter of time before he stepped on an I.E.D from 'long ago and far away' and the crazed zombie Taliban hordes emerged from the dust-brown hills to kill the hopelessly exposed smart-ass pogue-wannabe-grunt......Quarich had been bitch-slapped once more by Sully-BrummyBoy, who shrugged and returned to the Paralympics. Why had he even bothered coming out of cryogenic sleep? There was nothing happening here worth his while. But it had been good in its time....

Quarich Sully.jpg

s......b.b.

Last edited:
I think this thread has run its course. Reading back over everything, I keep telling myself that I'd be done with the Wiki edits I have in my hard drive, or I'd be done compiling the Never Heard Symphonies if I didn't spend so much time on drama.

Nightingale has some lovely qualities and some horrible ones. Overall I have genuinely enjoyed about 75 percent of my contact with her, but she is where she is and I am where I am and we have much in common but maybe the limitations of an online friendship made things too difficult, and had we known each other beyond mediums like MySpace and Facebook we'd be driving around and listening to music right now, who knows....it doesn't matter though because things are how they are. As the song says, "the frustration renders me hateful" and I guess that sums it up...you get angry with each other and blame each other for the simple fact of circumstances being what they are.

And then you try to destroy each other because you can't make each other real.

Life will go on for her and I truly wish her well, and -assuming she doesn't find some way to give me any additional grief- that's where things will settle as far as I'm concerned. She's a one of a kind individual; a little unstable perhaps but hey, who am I to judge. I think the best thing would be for she and I to stay out of each other's way and move on. In real life we'd probably be best friends, but alas...the internet ain't quite real life.

So without exactly taking anything back that I've said in this thread, I think I'll stop now...at least here, in this thread, with this subject.

And so, from my point of view and where this forum is concerned, anyway...this is the end of the story of my embarrassing stalker named Michelle.

CR-WB.jpg

Skylarker: with guests like you, no wonder Oprah's tanking.

regards

Last edited by a moderator:
And so, from my point of view and where this forum is concerned, anyway...this is the end of the story of my embarrassing stalker named Skylarker.

This internet entertainment has been brought to you by 'The BrummieBoy Project'.

regards
'BrummieBoy'

Team BB, part of TeamGB

#OlympicSummerofLondonLove

Back
Top Bottom