My honest opinion of this site

Well, even though MOZ himself called this site Sow-Low, i think he needs to reconsider.

I honestly think that this site has significantly and directly contributed to his lasting popularity and concert attendance. I frequent this site probably more than I should and this is where i get all of my MOZ information from releases to concerts to reviews.

I think that he hit Solo on some legal issues but he failed to mention how most of his fanbase visits this site.

Anyways, just wanted to throw that out there.

Good day all.

*smiley face*

Well, even though MOZ himself called this site Sow-Low, i think he needs to reconsider.

I honestly think that this site has significantly and directly contributed to his lasting popularity and concert attendance. I frequent this site probably more than I should and this is where i get all of my MOZ information from releases to concerts to reviews.

I think that he hit Solo on some legal issues but he failed to mention how most of his fanbase visits this site.

Anyways, just wanted to throw that out there.

Good day all.

I do think it's undeniable that this site has helped Moz's solo career quite a bit. Particularly in that long period after 1997 when Moz wasn't recording any new material. I think he knows this deep down. He had to appreciate that this site kept up regular news updates through all that time - what Moz once said often read like Bigfoot sightings. :laughing: One day Moz will give David Tseng credit for this as he used to. He's just a stubborn one, and bears more grudges than lonely high court judges. Mr. Tseng has kept things going even when Moz turned a little hostile. I think the fact Merck posted to this site while manager acknowledged some appreciation. Maybe Moz has been testing Mr. Tseng, to see if he would remain true to Moz. And he has!

Last edited:
I do think it's undeniable that this site has helped Moz's solo career quite a bit. Particularly in that long period after 1997 when Moz wasn't recording any new material. I think he knows this deep down. He had to appreciate that this site kept up regular news updates through all that time - what Moz once said often read like Bigfoot sightings. :laughing: One day Moz will give David Tseng credit for this as he used to. He's just a stubborn one, and bears more grudges than lonely high court judges.

:laughing: :rofl:

Hey Theo, speaking of sightings, have there been any Robby sightings? I hear he's in Cleveland.

:laughing: :rofl:

Hey Theo, speaking of sightings, have there been any Robby sightings? I hear he's in Cleveland.

None so far. I consider Robby a friend, but I know how quickly things can change on SoLow. So I've been sleeping with one eye open and a revolver under my pillow. Not sure this would do much good if Robby turned on me, however. I hear he has special forces training. :eek: He could probably get through any security system like a stealth ninja. Hopefully he knows I am still on Team Robby. :)

None so far. I consider Robby a friend, but I know how quickly things can change on SoLow. So I've been sleeping with one eye open and a revolver under my pillow. Not sure this would do much good if Robby turned on me, however. I hear he has special forces training. :eek: He could probably get through any security system like a stealth ninja. Hopefully he knows I am still on Team Robby. :)

Oh that's right. I forgot about your truce.

I admire you...so many people have tried to lure you to another team, yet you remain steadfast and true to your word. :thumb:

Is he moving to Wyoming too?

Oh that's right. I forgot about your truce.

I admire you...so many people have tried to lure you to another team, yet you remain steadfast and true to your word. :thumb:

Is he moving to Wyoming too?

I genuinely like Robby.

But I doubt he'll come to Wyoming with us.

Because:

Although Chinese immigrants were instrumental in the construction of the Union Pacific Railroad, Wyoming’s Asian population today is small and numbers fewer than 2,000. Most Asians live in the state’s southern counties in the cities of Cheyenne, Laramie, and Rock Springs.

It's no fluke he lives in San Francisco!

Asian Americans make up 33.1% of the population

am I the only one who remembers him saying "It's a great site" at one point to Janice Long? He was only stating he was not involved in any web sites.

I sincerely find this site the most amusing thing ever since my first week after installing stumble. Seriously.
I find some people idiots with no respect for other people's opinions and some insightful people that can see beyond their own personal taste.
The site, itself... well, I don't really go around much besides lurking in the forum, complaining and thinking people died and laughing a lot with iamnicola's wonderful Real Talk, which I really think is THE expression of the decade.

if nothing else, this site has sorted out the 3 main types of Morrissey fans:

#1 and most common is the Zealot. The Zealot worships Moz and believes he can do no wrong, agreeing with even his most outrageous comments and opinions and defending songs like How Can Anyone Possibly Know How i Feel and Good Looking Man About Town

#2 not quite as common but moves in groups, The Shit Talker. he/she follows Morrissey's career just as avidly as the zealot, but only to gripe and complain, insult Jesse Tobias and hope for a Smiths reunion. The Shit Talker thinks Morrissey has made 2 good songs: How Soon Is Now and How Soon Is Now (live)

#3 is a very rare bird; The Sane Person. this person follows Moz's career, buys the albums and attends concerts. he/she thinks Morrissey is a great singer and has some great dry British wit but occasionally writes some bad songs and says stupid things. The Sane Person is the only of the 3 groups to understand that Morrissey is a human being with both flaws and virtues

Back
Top Bottom