My Insatiable One

miss having that song...hopefully i can download it again soon. i cried when my computer crashed because i knew i lost all of my morrissey songs...

Voila!

Such a Little Thing Makes Such a Big Difference + My Insatiable One
from the Dreams I'll Never See bootleg
of Leysin Rock Festival, 9 July 1992

In the file, Such a Little Thing... segues into My Insatiable One. Stunning version. My heart's in my throat every single time I hear it.

Here's the mp3 -> direct link or http://www.savefile.com/files.php?fid=3585114

If others would like to have the full bootleg uploaded, I'll be happy to do it - I'm under the impression that Dreams I'll Never See is a rather common bootleg, so maybe a lot of you have it already? But, for sure, if people are interested, I'll upload the entire concert. (Tracklist and giginfo are at the passionsjustlikemine report). If you ask, I will do! :)

__Request!_ Could I kindly ask that someone upload Morrissey's studio version of That's Entertainment, which apparently is on b-side to Sing Your Life, as well as featuring on a comp called Just Say Yes 5? Those two discs are hard to come by... and I would LOVE to hear Moz's studio take of that beautiful Jam song. EDIT: Double-triple thanks to Freya for posting that, especially so fast!

xo, math+

Last edited:
I'd like the full Dreams I'll Never See uploaded please. I've only just started collecting the boots and rarities so I haven't got it. Thanks.

Hans_Blaster said:
I'd like the full Dreams I'll Never See uploaded please. I've only just started collecting the boots and rarities so I haven't got it. Thanks.

can you please uploade this gig

I'm uploading it right now... damn is Megaupload slow. Yousendit is down though. My browser says the upload'll take another 50 minutes. xo, math+

Hey Boro. The mp3's are at 320kbps, so the gig is a bit hefty. The original size was 140MB. I zipped the folder, but that only reduced the size to 130MB. (I use a Mac; if anyone wants to recommend superior compression software, go for it - I just used the .zip function built into OSX.)

I've got to run out and do a few things at the moment, in fact... I'll post the link to the finished upload when I'm back in a couple hours.

cheers, math+

Back
Top Bottom