My Interview With !Viva Hate!

Malisimo!!!! habla todo el tiempo de ella o de el, de ella de ella y de ella,pero a quien le importa su personaje?? Que tiene que ver con Morrissey??? 0 divertidoo solo habla de un par de discos de The Smiths,y juzga como si fuese un experto/a en musica???? Hace mil años escribe aqui,parece que siempre lo mismo ,a mi me resulta pedante y sobervio/a,y el reportaje es demasiado cursi empece a leerlo y me pego mas que un blister de benzodicepinas,y obviamente lo abandone,ademas viva h me parece mala onda ,conozco varios chicos trans divertidos y con buena onda ,no,es el caso de viva hate, perdida de tiempo de alguien del 1er mundo con aires de grandeza,,DEDICACIONES A MOZ QUE ES LO IMPORTANTE Es SU SITIO!!!!!!!!???????

Malisimo!!!! habla todo el tiempo de ella o de el, de ella de ella y de ella,pero a quien le importa su personaje?? Que tiene que ver con Morrissey??? 0 divertidoo solo habla de un par de discos de The Smiths,y juzga como si fuese un experto/a en musica???? Hace mil años escribe aqui,parece que siempre lo mismo ,a mi me resulta pedante y sobervio/a,y el reportaje es demasiado cursi empece a leerlo y me pego mas que un blister de benzodicepinas,y obviamente lo abandone,ademas viva h me parece mala onda ,conozco varios chicos trans divertidos y con buena onda ,no,es el caso de viva hate, perdida de tiempo de alguien del 1er mundo con aires de grandeza,,DEDICACIONES A MOZ QUE ES LO IMPORTANTE Es SU SITIO!!!!!!!!???????

Speak English or don’t bother.

that's only a result of you being a hillbilly with no dreams!
I asked you two questions, and you didn't answer either of them. This is why I hate women. I bet you aren't even a Catholic conservative. I thought I may have finally somebody who would be willing to make me food while I listen to Your Arsenal, Unknown Pleasures or This Nation's Saving Grace, but oh no!
Ptbw9yH.jpg

Didn't David Cassidy recently drop dead? Well, we share at least two things in common then. The reason I don't have any frens is because I spend the vast majority of my time browsing 4chan, listening to Moz and watching edgy, conservative political content. None of those things are very attractive to normies. Why don't you have frens, fren?
oh I guess he did. you see, we just talked about him! we must be friends!
I don't have friends because I cannot stand people! im sure there must be other reasons too, but I don't know about them.
there! I answered your questions! sorry I neglected to do so! now stop yer crying! I cannot stand to see a lil frog cry!

I asked you two questions, and you didn't answer either of them. This is why I hate women. I bet you aren't even a Catholic conservative. I thought I may have finally somebody who would be willing to make me food while I listen to Your Arsenal, Unknown Pleasures or This Nation's Saving Grace, but oh no!
Ptbw9yH.jpg

I will, daddy. :tongueout:

Viva do me a big favor.
Do not cut your cock off.
No one wants to f*** an open mrsa-laden wound that you have to dilate on a daily basis.

oh I guess he did. you see, we just talked about him! we must be friends!
I don't have friends because I cannot stand people! im sure there must be other reasons too, but I don't know about them.
there! I answered your questions! sorry I neglected to do so! now stop yer crying! I cannot stand to see a lil frog cry!
I meant my question about Viva. I guess I technically had three questions. I have no idea what a "friend" is, but if you mean fren, I don't think so. The only reason a boy would have a girl fren is for her to be his girlfren. You seem mildly autistic, which as somebody who's completely autistic, I don't think I could properly handle. I don't think women's political views are generally important, but what are yours, if you don't mind me asking? It's okay, I forgive you. Here is a Morrissey Pepe instead:
1499306448376.jpg

I will, daddy. :tongueout:
I know you would. Even though that retard tried shaming me for it, this is why I stand by my comment that I prefer you being transgender than being a biological woman. Biological women are just awful in every imaginable way, whereas you're based and redpilled, and you understand me.

Completely unrelated, but you should make your avatar a picture of you in cat ears. I think they'd look good on you. No homo, of course.
d07.jpg

Viva do me a big favor.
Do not cut your cock off.
No one wants to f*** an open mrsa-laden wound that you have to dilate on a daily basis.

I would never consider doing that. I don’t even want implants or ffs!

I know you would. Even though that retard tried shaming me for it, this is why I stand by my comment that I prefer you being transgender than being a biological woman. Biological women are just awful in every imaginable way, whereas you're based and redpilled, and you understand me.

Completely unrelated, but you should make your avatar a picture of you in cat ears. I think they'd look good on you. No homo, of course.
d07.jpg

Purr

I meant my question about Viva. I guess I technically had three questions. I have no idea what a "friend" is, but if you mean fren, I don't think so. The only reason a boy would have a girl fren is for her to be his girlfren. You seem mildly autistic, which as somebody who's completely autistic, I don't think I could properly handle. I don't think women's political views are generally important, but what are yours, if you don't mind me asking? It's okay, I forgive you. Here is a Morrissey Pepe instead
Ugh, it didn't work. Here's three more, hopefully at least one of them work:
1578199219970.jpg

1498861725779.jpg

1577847433141.jpg

Back
Top Bottom