My Interview With !Viva Hate!

If you’re not going to do the joke properly, don’t bother.

View attachment 54687

:rolleyes:

It was meant for crackedpots who is hip and probably would get it.?
(sometimes he gets PC and pretends he doesnt know)

Peeps hold on to your ?
the Honorable Fake Chameleon will soon be addressing the forum.?️‍♂️
everyone please stand up and open up your ?

:rolleyes:

It was meant for crackedpots who is hip and probably would get it.?
(sometimes he gets PC and pretends he doesnt know)

Peeps hold on to your ?
the Honorable Fake Chameleon will soon be addressing the forum.?️‍♂️
everyone please stand up and open up your ?

Pretty sure you don’t get it.

VIVA I HAVE MUCH TO SAY ABOUT THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS!!! ?
but
I DO LIKE HOMER SIMPSON AND SGT SCHULTZ and say NOTHING NADA NON?
DO YOU HEAR ME VIVA SNEEZE if YOU HEAR ME IS THIS A SETUP AGAINST ME ?????:guitar:

oi what :drama:

Sneezing is a weakness.

I’d like to thank everyone for their support of the make wowe great again movement. This has been a real passion project of mine for many years now and I’m proud to say it has been a resounding success. wowe is here. wowe is nowe. wowe has been made great again.

Thank you, thank me, thank @davidt
God bless the troops and God bless America
??

I did not like the thread title change!

I WAS TEASING YOU TO GET YOUR ATTENTION

CAN'T YOU SEE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU?

Besides; some mod cocked it up. I changed it to Live! Tonight! Little Lord Fauntleroy and the Pancake Nipple Choir...which had nothing to do with anything and actually was just the first thing to pop into my head. But they made it say Live Little Lord Fauntleroy and the Pancake Nipple Choir...which ain't even grammatical, dawg.

I WAS TEASING YOU TO GET YOUR ATTENTION

CAN'T YOU SEE I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU?

Besides; some mod cocked it up. I changed it to Live! Tonight! Little Lord Fauntleroy and the Pancake Nipple Choir...which had nothing to do with anything and actually was just the first thing to pop into my head. But they made it say Live Little Lord Fauntleroy and the Pancake Nipple Choir...which ain't even grammatical, dawg.

Has @Erik hacked this account?

:eek:

a "contextual substrate of 'every man for himself' and PROMISCUITY IS THE NORM'???????
WTF??????????????????????????????????? this makes no sense what DOES IT MEAN???:straightface:
1 contextual substrate???:crazy:
2 of "every man for himself" ( John Wayne allusion, who knows???? likely :crazy:)
3 promiscuity is the norm.o_O there is but one man for himself one man and promiscuity is the norm?????:straightface:
but with one person who is 'for himself'?????:crazy:
The Yoko Ono apps are part of the Wilt Chamberlain club of 'long names' along with Arnold Schwarzenegger. These dudes are trying to keep up with the competition for induction into the Hall of Shame by racking up as many points as they can. :crazy:

The Yoko Ono apps are part of the Wilt Chamberlain club of 'long names' along with Arnold Schwarzenegger. These dudes are trying to keep up with the competition for induction into the Hall of Shame by racking up as many points as they can. :crazy:

You sound like someone who doesn’t get laid. ?

Back
Top Bottom