"My Love, I'd Do Anything For You" 7" release date - Mar. 23, 2018 according to Crash Records

Morrissey – My Love, I’d Do Anything for You / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? (Live) Vinyl 7″ Pre-Order - Crash Records
£6.99

Release Date Friday 23rd March
All pre-orders will be dispatched/ready for collection on that date.

Vinyl 7″

My Love, I’d Do Anything for You / Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? (Live) is the third 7″ release from Morrissey’s album ‘Low In High School’. Low in High School is Morrissey’s first studio album since 2014 and was recorded at La Fabrique Studios in France and in Rome at Ennio Morricone’s Forum Studios. The record is produced by Joe Chiccarelli (who has worked with Frank Zappa, The Strokes, Beck and The White Stripes to name a few). Morrissey’s talent for combining political statements and beautiful melodies is more prevalent than ever on Low in High-School, capturing the zeitgeist of an ever-changing world.

Track Listing

Side A
1. My Love, I’d Do Anything for You

Side B
1. Are You Sure Hank Done It This Way? (Live)

082F77E8-D7F0-4117-871F-F11257BE2A2F.jpeg

Image posted by joe frady (original post):

42406_71RQEo6dZ4L._SL1200_.jpg

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
“New Single” tho, taken from an album that came out last year. A bit of a backwards way of doing things dont ya think. Still, that cover art is nice! :rock:

That would make a sweet T-shirt, mate.

So it‘s official now! I wonder what‘s happened to BMG promotion... No word yet.
And also, will we ever get the „All the young people“ 7inch and deluxe album of LIHS?

See you tomorrow at the RAH

Greetings from Germany
Joe

Are Ya Sure Hank Done It This Way is a good song for Moz to cover, because just like Waylon and the Outlaws done did something new
on the country side of things, Moz done did something new on the rock side of things with his lyrics and singin'.
No one done did it like Moz done done did it when Moz first done come around.
Heck, he's still done doin' it to this day.

Are Ya Sure Hank Done It This Way is a good song for Moz to cover, because just like Waylon and the Outlaws done did something new
on the country side of things, Moz done did something new on the rock side of things with his lyrics and singin'.
No one done did it like Moz done done did it when Moz first done come around.
Heck, he's still done doin' it to this day.
never seen so many ds in one post on here,must be a record.

So it‘s official now! I wonder what‘s happened to BMG promotion... No word yet.
And also, will we ever get the „All the young people“ 7inch and deluxe album of LIHS?

See you tomorrow at the RAH

Greetings from Germany
Joe

Joel,
Haven't you already been told that there is NO deluxe album of LIHS...
Enjoy RAH !

Reckon more California surfer girl 1950's Americana. Keep it up Uncle Steve. Those foreigners eat it up, just like they eat up KFC and McDonalds at Albertsons Hall.

Cool cheers for the link, far cheaper than anywhere else!!!, funnily enough was in Crash Records when we went to see Moz in Leeds, bought a Queen is Dead slip mat, and because we had tickets to see Moz, through in a free QiD carry bag....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom