"My minor role in Morrissey’s latest outburst" by Joshua Surtees - The Guardian

• Thread starter Deleted member 29235
  • Start date
My minor role in Morrissey’s latest outburst - The Guardian
By Joshua Surtees

"I was invited by the singer’s manager to the Hollywood Bowl concert where he donned the notorious T-shirt"

Joshua Surtees details how Peter Katsis invited him to follow Morrissey's US tour, how he (Surtees) struggled to find a publication to take the story, and when he did, Morrissey then refused him an interview.

Then, finally, a breakthrough came. GQ, the well-respected, glossy men’s mag, said that if Morrissey agreed to a full interview, it would publish it. It seemed the perfect fit. Everything was in place. I got my US work visa, agreed to Morrissey’s amended timetable – not the first week of the tour as first promised, but the final date at the Hollywood Bowl.

And then? Morrissey refused to grant an interview.

full

Related items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Seems like Reelfountain, or Hofmann as she is often called, has decided to post more anonymous, racist guff.

I'm not at all shocked by the language or tone of this latest tirade. This is Morrissey's Right-Wing World, We Just Live In It.

Sad days ahead.
Typical leftist fantasist who can't accept that most of Great Britain share anti-mass immigration opinions, let alone two people on a Morrissey site!

Most people out there (and indeed many on this site) clearly agree with us. Your delusions of people posting under various identities proves your stupidity.

I might recommend this as an audition speech for an actor up for a part in a play about the state

This is like Katie Hopkins doing one of her 'comedy' monologues.
It's somebody's real opinion and observations expressed in an honest way. I respect that. So should you.

It's somebody's real opinion and observations expressed in an honest way. I respect that. So should you.

I'm interested in it. I find it hard to believe it's real though. It's so full of cliches.

I'm interested in it. I find it hard to believe it's real though. It's so full of cliches.
This is how many people feel. Look at the context. The person obviously lives in an area that is being re-peopled with those who share non-Western, less civilised and more bigoted values, and where his culture is being eroded and replaced by less enlightened cultures.

What the banker globalists are doing to Europe makes a lot of people angry. It's perfectly understandable. If you cannot understand this anger then perhaps you have not been exposed to the many downsides of engineered mass immigration yet.

These are the people the globalists are filling up Europe with. And this is their primitive behaviour towards women. Wherever they go extreme violent crime follows. Would you like your town/village to resemble this?

So is it any wonder people become incensed watching these people replace Europeans in their own land?

Last edited:

Point out the cliches, I'll respond willingly.

You dorks on here don't have a clue...AND this has nothing to do with Morrissey, his views are his views; mine are mine, they are not linked.

Mine are prob more realistic; I live in the UK (lol if you can even call it that..'united'...in name only) whereas Moz, God love him, doesn't.

I've travelled alot so I know how these pigs live in their own countries, & I see that they've brought their primitive, filthy, uneducated ways back to the UK.

They have/had no respect for where they lived (own country) no awareness or care for that environment, no interest in climate change, pollution, nothing...except money; money to them is king, being on an equal status to whites is king, & whenever their life fails them, claim discrimination, racism, blah blah blah.

They garner support from uneducated, untravelled, bedroom ridden
keyboard warriors like that shithead finan...who doesn't even deserve a capital letter for his surname, he's that low in the food chain.

So white lefties, wake the f*** up & see what's happening & how the non-whites are exploiting your 'sympathy'...they view it as weakness & you'll regret you ever took their side bcos they'll shit all over you.

Finally, no I'm not 'reel' or 'hoffman', I just possibly share their respective views.

More people need to speak out on this, but of course we daren't, there'd be too much fake outrage & fake condemnation, & the rest.

This is where UK society is...a shithole.

This is Belarus. A country operated by a so-called "dictator", where there exists large swathes of poverty but no mass knife crime, no Islamic terrorism, no rape gangs..where women are able to walk the streets at night in relative safety. Compare and contrast to any of our towns and cities in the UK.

This is Belarus. A country operated by a so-called "dictator", where there exists large swathes of poverty but no mass knife crime, no Islamic terrorism, no rape gangs..where women are able to walk the streets at night in relative safety. Compare and contrast to any of our towns and cities in the UK.

Simple: no enforced diversity and proper punishment for those who are a violent menace to society.

Point out the cliches, I'll respond willingly.

You dorks on here don't have a clue...AND this has nothing to do with Morrissey, his views are his views; mine are mine, they are not linked.

Mine are prob more realistic; I live in the UK (lol if you can even call it that..'united'...in name only) whereas Moz, God love him, doesn't.

I've travelled alot so I know how these pigs live in their own countries, & I see that they've brought their primitive, filthy, uneducated ways back to the UK.

They have/had no respect for where they lived (own country) no awareness or care for that environment, no interest in climate change, pollution, nothing...except money; money to them is king, being on an equal status to whites is king, & whenever their life fails them, claim discrimination, racism, blah blah blah.

They garner support from uneducated, untravelled, bedroom ridden
keyboard warriors like that shithead finan...who doesn't even deserve a capital letter for his surname, he's that low in the food chain.

So white lefties, wake the f*** up & see what's happening & how the non-whites are exploiting your 'sympathy'...they view it as weakness & you'll regret you ever took their side bcos they'll shit all over you.

Finally, no I'm not 'reel' or 'hoffman', I just possibly share their respective views.

More people need to speak out on this, but of course we daren't, there'd be too much fake outrage & fake condemnation, & the rest.

This is where UK society is...a shithole.

Dorks? No one uses that in the UK. You're either somewhere else or you spend every waking hour watching Australia soap operas.

The globalists who inflict diversity onto nations are doing so for two reasons. One monetary, which is all about creating a surplus and more naive, exploitable labour pool so that people have to work their arses off for peanuts. Secondly, to weaken and atomise society so that it can never unify and potentially rise up.

The lefties who support this globalism have nothing in common with the lefties of old who fought for rights for the ordinary working man - they are cheerleaders of the billionaires who are more powerful than governments.

In fact Engels and Marx would despise the modern left as it supports exploitation and the de-powering of societies.

Last edited:
Dorks? No one uses that in the UK. You're either somewhere else or you spend every waking hour watching Australia soap operas.
That's not a sufficient response to his many points.

This is where current-day egalitarian leftism hits a brick wall and responds by giving a clumsy non-reply like the one above, or on social media would press block.

The left can never win an argument because it simply walks away at the most crucial point.

This is how many people feel. Look at the context. The person obviously lives in an area that is being re-peopled with those who share non-Western, less civilised and more bigoted values, and where his culture is being eroded and replaced by less enlightened cultures.

What the banker globalists are doing to Europe makes a lot of people angry. It's perfectly understandable. If you cannot understand this anger then perhaps you have not been exposed to the many downsides of engineered mass immigration yet.

What they're doing to Europe is distracting people with racist conspiracy theories while the economy continues to be deregulated & dominated by a few Oligarchs.

Ok you prick, is that better?

I'm in the UK. Who are you?

Someone with a real interest in this, & holds a view worthy of discussion, or just some naive teenager operating from your bedroom in your parent's home?

And, to be pedantic, that should be 'Australian' soap operas.

You're showing more ignorance & less intelligence with each response, sadly.

What they're doing to Europe is distracting people with racist conspiracy theories while the economy continues to be deregulated & dominated by a few Oligarchs.
Many people are watching their areas turn into third world shitholes. Africa is a continent with 1.3 billion people, most of whom would prefer to live in Europe - Germany or Britain in particular. The flow of African migration into London, for example, over the last two decades has changed the face of the city and its current knife crime explosion almost solely involves African youths.

It's patronising and ridiculous to tell people who are living amongst the reality of mass immigration that it is all a conspiracy theory, because it isn't. Read the UN report on Replacement Migration for Europe. They invented the term. It's official - we're being replaced.

Anyone who erroneously thinks For Britain is a "far right" or "white supremacist" party needs to read this. It's written by the party's deputy chair Khadija Adam who is a female Muslim, and it clearly states their aims - which are very sensibly centrist rather than extreme.

In other words never believe the establishment mass media - especially when they try to enlighten you on politics.

Last edited:
That's not a sufficient response to his many points.

This is where current-day egalitarian leftism hits a brick wall and responds by giving a clumsy non-reply like the one above, or on social media would press block.

The left can never win an argument because it simply walks away at the most crucial point.

Saying that immigrants are filthy & multiplying isn't an argument. It's just abusive & inaccurate.

I'm on the centre-Left. I'm against Identity politics.

So, the guy that climbed on stage during a Morrissey gig. Wait a minute. Let me start that again.

So, the black guy that climbed on stage during a Morrissey gig, helped up by Morrissey, if I remember correctly, who then hugged Morrissey while, again, if I remember correctly, Morrissey held his hand, and, years later, accused Morrissey of being racist, is disappointed that Morrissey refused to give him an interview.

LOL

Well, if only M. had agreed to tell him exactly everything that he wanted to hear in terms that he could understand and in an accessible style and...

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom