My new haircut was basically and event

yep and thing is the hairdresser is a friend... usually does my hair and it turns out exactly how i want it, she took a lot of length off and meh thats it. Cantr do anything with it myself, One thing I spend the most on and can't even look in the mirror. sobs*

yeah - literally poor me huh?
changed it around now and decided its badass just need to get wax or something or other sigh.

Ok so um lets change the thread - I spend most of my money on getting haircuts, what does everyone spend most of THEIR share of money on?

is she qualified?

if i was a girl i wouldn't trust a girl to cut my hair short.. judging by your wax bit, i'm guessing it's short? i suppose you'll get used to it eventually, maybe end up liking it?

and me, i spend my money on random things, nights out, cds, dvds, games, etc

i've shaved my hair before, never cut it stylish myself, though

i know a few girls with lob-sided fringes because they cut it themself lol

If you´re that unhappy about it - go back.

Then again - it´s only hair and will grow back (that one helped didn´t it? :o) - in a week or two it won´t be the same..

I spend my money on.. hm.. chocolate, crisps and jeans I don´t need.. :blushing:

(And my hairdresser decided to go on holiday, bah! Just when I needed her :mad:)

is she qualified?

if i was a girl i wouldn't trust a girl to cut my hair short.. judging by your wax bit, i'm guessing it's short? i suppose you'll get used to it eventually, maybe end up liking it?

and me, i spend my money on random things, nights out, cds, dvds, games, etc

Nah its not like that - she works at T&G and shes a real nice person, maybe its me - I used to have real lush longer hair and an unusual style (very rock and roll but the good kind :p) its basically the same i guess but short.... thats it short. Its not awful , but I have absolutely no clue when it comes to styling products, im trying to grow out my fringe and hate it when it falls in fron t of my eyes becuase although she trimmed it, tis still long, i bought a texturising wax and hop that helps to sweep it up and away out of my face before I attempt to cut it myself for THAT reason.

If you´re that unhappy about it - go back.

Then again - it´s only hair and will grow back (that one helped didn´t it? :o) - in a week or two it won´t be the same..

I spend my money on.. hm.. chocolate, crisps and jeans I don´t need.. :blushing:

(And my hairdresser decided to go on holiday, bah! Just when I needed her :mad:)

hairdresser on fire?

Nah its not like that - she works at T&G and shes a real nice person, maybe its me - I used to have real lush longer hair and an unusual style (very rock and roll but the good kind :p) its basically the same i guess but short.... thats it short. Its not awful , but I have absolutely no clue when it comes to styling products, im trying to grow out my fringe and hate it when it falls in fron t of my eyes becuase although she trimmed it, tis still long, i bought a texturising wax and hop that helps to sweep it up and away out of my face before I attempt to cut it myself for THAT reason.

i know a lad who worked for T&G who was shit at cutting hair, he had to quit cos the products they used f***ed his hands up lol...

I spend my money on lots of things...my big vice is make-up and skin products. I have pretty bad acne so I'm always looking for the miracle cure, you know what I mean?

Spent seventeen quid on make-up and skin care products today though :/ wouldn't mind, but I bought...what? A new foundation, a toner and a spot stick. Oh well, at least I went for a nice big bottle of Maybelline and not the MaxFactor foundation, which had a fabulous tone and great coverage, but cost eleven quid for the most tiny bottle :eek: Not quite that desperate!

the body shop do a good range of tea tree stuff ive heard

I never went to The Body Shop until I went when JJ was here. They have
the BEST mascara. Lots of cool things there.

So how much shorter is your hair now? It will grow faster than you think...
for some reason my hair grows a lot faster, or seems to, in the summer.

My daughter & I always cut our own hair. Mostly because when we decide we
want it done, we want it done NOW. She'd rather spend her money on video
games. (her money.......LOL) I spend most of the money on the kids. They usually eat a weeks worth of food in 4 days.

i want the detail on the hair!

it used to be quite long, now its under my shoulder - but its very different, its not all the same length (not at all emo can't stand that), theres sections leading to other swish sections, i miss being able to mess it up before a gig or something, at the moment it looks too tame and although its short the layers are long.

I've been going to the same Barbers Shop for about 13 years. Every time I have the same conversation. It goes like this...

"You Teachers are lucky sods, with all your holidays and short days. You don't know what hard work is"

I've never been a Teacher :crazy:

I've been going to the same Barbers Shop for about 13 years. Every time I have the same conversation. It goes like this...

"You Teachers are lucky sods, with all your holidays and short days. You don't know what hard work is"

I've never been a Teacher :crazy

:D

Tags
forum not blog fuckin' skanks jager bombs
Back
Top Bottom