My reputation

you're trying so hard to prove something, hows about post a photo with you and morrissey then. instead of these fake txt messages.

Send this to Gary Barlow, that will put an end to it. I'm sure he's used to being used to get to his uncle. lordy knows he hasn't got anything else going for him.

Ahh, it's from 2011, and your response to him was 6 months later. I can see you move with the follow through.

What reputation are you talking about. Oh, You mean your real life one, because I don't know you. Or your solo one which is worthless, just like mine.

But if you are truly doing a personal art piece I will say I support that and wish you much joy putting it together

''hey dude wanna make a doc or something'',

''yes sure''

So he just agrees before you've even identified yourself as Rozzer. What a delusional person you are Ross Norman, fabricating fake text messages and selling fake autographs. Give it up man.

if anyone here knows ross norman personally, tap him on the shoulder, have a whisper in his ear, rein him in, cos this is getting out of hand. The lad seems to have issues.

Thanks

QUOTE="Anonymous, post: 1986964151"]''hey dude wanna make a doc or something'',

''yes sure''

So he just agrees before you've even identified yourself as Rozzer. What a delusional person you are Ross Norman, fabricating fake text messages and selling fake autographs. Give it up man.[/QUOTE]
U

Reputation is like a mirror image: a reflection of your actions. Act correctly and your reputation will follow.

Back
Top Bottom