(my) updated Troy Tate collection

Hey everyone...
After a question posted here I have decided to to re-organize and re-upload the complete Troy Tate sessions (fixing several tagging/labeling errors in previous uploads (of mine) of this compilation.

As I'm not Hipsterdickso, I want to be explicit that I am in no way responsible for, nor am I trying to take credit for, any of these leaks being made public. I am only the curator, trying to make everything tidy and put everything in one spot.

That said; unless otherwise specified, the artwork and sequencing is my own. Except I didn't photograph Lou.

TS_TTTS.jpg

1) The original leak (with corrected pitch)

2) The second set of mixes/songs/takes

3) The 3rd set of leaks...this one is the 2011 Soundsville Paul leak which is essentially a superior quality set of the 2nd leak, an alternate take of Accept Yourself, and a superior copy of These Things Take Time from the first set of leaks. This set was unofficially remastered upon leaking by Drew from The Power Of Independent Trucking.

4) this is an alternate (to Power Of Independent Trucking's version) unofficial mastering job of (essentially) the same tracks referenced in 3). This set was presented on Smithstorrents by Savbomb. I did not change the sequencing or tagging for this set; other than the folder title.

5) This is an EP of Troy Tate extras...it contains two demos/early takes that leaked after the second set and were given the Soundsville Paul/Power Of Independent Trucking treatment as well as the officially released Troy Tate material (the two b-sides) plus the Complete box version of Reel Around The Fountain plus the "unoffical Warner's single version" of Reel Around The Fountain as presented in the Smiths Recycled blog by Drew from Power Of Independent Trucking.

More information about the Troy Tate sessions can be gleaned on the Solo wiki here and on Passions Just Like Mine here.

Last edited:
As always, excellent work.
Given the amount of sites that offer these goodies are dwindling away: collating them in to coherent collections and then sharing should never go without thanks and appreciation.

To all the 'leakers', encoders, remaster wizards, curators, site hosts and torrent seeders and many unsung heroes who have contributed to anything that the community here has benefited from:

- Thank You -

Sincere regards,
FWD.

As always, excellent work.
Given the amount of sites that offer these goodies are dwindling away: collating them in to coherent collections and then sharing should never go without thanks and appreciation.

To all the 'leakers', encoders, remaster wizards, curators, site hosts and torrent seeders and many unsung heroes who have contributed to anything that the community here has benefited from:

- Thank You -

Sincere regards,
FWD.

You’re welcome.

Back
Top Bottom