Myspace profile for Smiths live songs and rarities...

half a person

Virtie and I have created a myspace band thingy for smiths live tracks and a few rare ones, (because there isn't one, and there should be), and we need friends! So, if you have myspace (if you don't, please don't reply just to say how shit it is), then add us! Or else...

:p

www.myspace.com/thesmithslive

tah.

Virtie and I have created a myspace band thingy for smiths live tracks and a few rare ones, (because there isn't one, and there should be), and we need friends! So, if you have myspace (if you don't, please don't reply just to say how shit it is), then add us! Or else...

:p

www.myspace.com/thesmithslive

tah.

I've just added them. ;) Smooch.

Also, if anyone has any suggestions for what songs to put up, or when to change them, just send us a PM or an email and we'll be more than happy to oblige.
Community spirit and all that.

Thanks to everyone who has added us, I'm going to personally reply to all of you (let's see how long this lasts..)

Nice page, I added you too :)

two people who added us don't appear to have comment boxes, you cant get the lovely personalised reply without a comment box, :p
thanks to they people xx

Added, we are now officialy friends and no one can say otherwise... Jeane ..YAY:)

We were thinking of having an 'Art work' photo album, and we don't feel right putting some of the stuff from the Artwork thread without permission
so if you are interested PM me with a picture and I'll put it up

here i am;)

Done :)

Back
Top Bottom