named one of the 33 disgusting people of 2017

no that's three words thicko.f*** is one word, you is the second word, and twat is the third word.

Counting is difficult - and, from your inability to use capital letters and elementary punctuation marks correctly, your literacy is evidently as poor as your numeracy - but again, I'll try to make it clearer for you.

You used four words to convey what you hoped to say: "(1) f*** (2) you (3) you (4) twat". That's four words. Look at them carefully and count them. Do it slowly. Maybe get your wife to help you. Perhaps say them aloud, pausing in between, and she could hold up a finger each time you say a word.

Does it help if I explain to you that you used three different words, but that you used one of them twice. If you still can't grasp it, I'm not sure what else I can tell you.

Counting is difficult

I can't tell you how many times I've thought that.

However, "you" is one word, no matter how many times you type it, so the poster who said they were about to say three words was spot on and everyone else is wasting their time and mine.

I can't tell you how many times I've thought that.

However, "you" is one word, no matter how many times you type it, so the poster who said they were about to say three words was spot on and everyone else is wasting their time and mine.

If you're in a shop and and you've got, say, ten items in your basket and two of the items are identical, do you say to the shopkeeper that actually you've only got to pay for nine items because two of them are the same? If so, what is the shopkeeper's response?

This just in:

Moz made number 1 after his Christmas speech!

His love for nazi brown over the years is well documented.

If you're in a shop and and you've got, say, ten items in your basket and two of the items are identical, do you say to the shopkeeper that actually you've only got to pay for nine items because two of them are the same? If so, what is the shopkeeper's response?

He's drifted off to sleep listening to your weird ongoing fail.

He’s voted as disgusting because he defended Harvey Weinstein? But did he really?

Or did he simply make a statement alluding to his opinion that people are taking this witch hunt a tad too far? Listen... this is unpopular opinion and I’m sure some of you twats are going to attempt to hurt my feelings and attack me for it... but Morrissey had a f***ing point. People’s lives are being ruined here on nothing but accusations.
Is Harvey Weinstein a piece of shit?
Probably.
Was he acting out of the ordinary for a Hollywood mogul since the industry existed?
Absolutely not.
Everyone knows about the casting couch.
Always have. It’s a shitty, shitty fact of life.
In the mind of his peers was he an evil and villainous creature?
Probably not.
The world is a f***ed up place and some things seem to be changing for the better but this Twitter fueled lynch mob is f***ing ridiculous.
So did Morrissey say “Harvey Weinstein is a fine upstanding citizen and a delight to behold?”
No, he f***ing did not. All he said is that perhaps some of the people knew what they were getting themselves in to when they agreed to meet in a sleazy Hollywood executives ducking hotel room.
If they didn’t like what was happening and chose to stay anyway... in my opinion that takes away their victim card right there. If you’re uncomfortable with a situation and choose to stay in it to advance your career... you’re not a victim... there’s another word for it.
Kevin Spacey drunkenly hovered over a teenager and allowed him to leave of his own volition? How exactly does that make him a pedophile? He’s gay. He admitted it. He grabbed some dudes dick in a park and got knocked out for it. Should he be crucified? Jesus.
There are people out there who are victims of rape and sexual assault. Situations they did not consent and could not remove themselves from. All this bullshit is a slap in the face to them. This is, of course, my own opinion. One that’s so unpopular people call you disgusting for voicing it. But you know what... f*** those people.

He’s voted as disgusting because he defended Harvey Weinstein? But did he really?

Or did he simply make a statement alluding to his opinion that people are taking this witch hunt a tad too far? Listen... this is unpopular opinion and I’m sure some of you twats are going to attempt to hurt my feelings and attack me for it... but Morrissey had a f***ing point. People’s lives are being ruined here on nothing but accusations.
Probably.
Was he acting out of the ordinary for a Hollywood mogul since the industry existed?
Absolutely not.
Probably not.
The world is a f***ed up place and some things seem to be changing for the better but this Twitter fueled lynch mob is f***ing ridiculous.
So did Morrissey say “Harvey Weinstein is a fine upstanding citizen and a delight to behold?”
No, he f***ing did not. All he said is that perhaps some of the people knew what they were getting themselves in to when they agreed to meet in a sleazy Hollywood executives ducking hotel room.
If they didn’t like what was happening and chose to stay anyway... in my opinion that takes away their victim card right there. If you’re uncomfortable with a situation and choose to stay in it to advance your career... you’re not a victim... there’s another word for it.
Kevin Spacey drunkenly hovered over a teenager and allowed him to leave of his own volition? How exactly does that make him a pedophile? He’s gay. He admitted it. He grabbed some dudes dick in a park and got knocked out for it. Should he be crucified? Jesus.
There are people out there who are victims of rape and sexual assault. Situations they did not consent and could not remove themselves from. All this bullshit is a slap in the face to them. This is, of course, my own opinion. One that’s so unpopular people call you disgusting for voicing it. But you know what... f*** those people.

Your comment contains nuance, ambiguity but also a grasp of consensual reality 'facts'. Morrissey deliberately ignored the third element because he thought he could troll the #MeToo debate for personal gain. It blew up in his face. He's perfectly at liberty to crib your response and use it to explain his intentions were honourable but....he isn't doing that..he's doubling down at his pity party blaming a 'media conspiracy' for pointing out he's totally delusional to the extent he denies making comments that were commited to tape. Morrissey's bullshit is a slap in the face to anyone who takes language and debate seriously. He's so used to acting like this that it's a life-altering experience to realise that most people have now called him out as a troll and dismissed him as a whiny bullshitter. Karma is a bitch, Steven...you're due a hurricane worth of blow-back from all your devious years of trolling.

Probably.
Absolutely not.
Probably not.

So let's see... Harvey Weinstein's life is being ruined over accusations that might be untrue. Okay. On the other hand they probably are true because that's how it is in Hollywood. Oh. Okay.
His peers probably don't think he's a villain. That's a strange take on it since there are quite a few of them saying that he is. A long list of people with great careers.
You know that Harvey Weinstein is accused of rape, right? I'm sure you wouldn't just write a bunch of nonsense that you thought sounded intelligent, right? You must be aware that lots of people have said they knew about Weinstein. You must know that Peter Jackson just said that Harvey Weinstein would blackball actresses who didn't play his game.
The casting couch is a different thing. If an actor is willing to trade sex for career advancement that's really no one's business in my opinion. But that's not what we're talking about.
I'm sure you know that Harvey Weinstein hired a private intelligence agency to spy on journalists and actresses he had victimized when these things started coming to light.

Why do you people always dig yourselves into such a hole? The easy thing is to say that Morrissey wasn't talking about Weinstein, or that if he was then it was before all of this was known. You make all these confused contradictory statements that show you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Then Kevin Spacey. Okay, a "drunken" Kevin Spacey. Start off by excusing it. HEy GuYs! He's gay and drunk! Alright!? Twitter lynch mob! You say he "hovered over" ... link? I haven't read it described that way anywhere? And I know you carefully researched this post. So anyway, yeah a drunk Kevin Spacey carried a 14 year old "teenager" to his bed, got on top of him, and when the kid said he had to leave, he LET HIM LEAVE! Totally not assault!
He invited a 14 year old to his home and lured him to his bedroom, picked him up and put him on the bed and then get on top of him.
But when the kid wanted to leave he didn't kidnap him so it's totally okay, guys!

Then you come up with "he's gay. He admitted it."
So this is all normal? And "admitted it?" He finally said he was gay, something everyone knew for years, as a way to try to deflect the attention. In the process he confirmed, for morons, that gay means preying on underage boys.
Best line. "Should he be crucified? Jesus."
JEEZUZ GAIZ SHUD HE BE CRUCIFIED!!!

Thanks so much for sharing your valuable insight into this confusing matter. Your points will be given the consideration they deserve, I'm sure.

So let's see... Harvey Weinstein's life is being ruined over accusations that might be untrue. Okay. On the other hand they probably are true because that's how it is in Hollywood. Oh. Okay.
His peers probably don't think he's a villain. That's a strange take on it since there are quite a few of them saying that he is. A long list of people with great careers.
You know that Harvey Weinstein is accused of rape, right? I'm sure you wouldn't just write a bunch of nonsense that you thought sounded intelligent, right? You must be aware that lots of people have said they knew about Weinstein. You must know that Peter Jackson just said that Harvey Weinstein would blackball actresses who didn't play his game.
The casting couch is a different thing. If an actor is willing to trade sex for career advancement that's really no one's business in my opinion. But that's not what we're talking about.
I'm sure you know that Harvey Weinstein hired a private intelligence agency to spy on journalists and actresses he had victimized when these things started coming to light.

Why do you people always dig yourselves into such a hole? The easy thing is to say that Morrissey wasn't talking about Weinstein, or that if he was then it was before all of this was known. You make all these confused contradictory statements that show you don't have a clue what you're talking about.

Then Kevin Spacey. Okay, a "drunken" Kevin Spacey. Start off by excusing it. HEy GuYs! He's gay and drunk! Alright!? Twitter lynch mob! You say he "hovered over" ... link? I haven't read it described that way anywhere? And I know you carefully researched this post. So anyway, yeah a drunk Kevin Spacey carried a 14 year old "teenager" to his bed, got on top of him, and when the kid said he had to leave, he LET HIM LEAVE! Totally not assault!
He invited a 14 year old to his home and lured him to his bedroom, picked him up and put him on the bed and then get on top of him.
But when the kid wanted to leave he didn't kidnap him so it's totally okay, guys!

So this is all normal? And "admitted it?" He finally said he was gay, something everyone knew for years, as a way to try to deflect the attention. In the process he confirmed, for morons, that gay means preying on underage boys.

Thanks so much for sharing your valuable insight into this confusing matter. Your points will be given the consideration they deserve, I'm sure.

Incompetent parents is the sign of our times and people say they "had a kid". No, you were given one as the greatest gift you will ever have and still you smoke around the poor bastard.

Most parents have no clue or don't wanna know where their kids are and I'm not just talking about people from outside of Europe whose kids are out playing all night.

Yep.
That was what Moz was saying.
Everybody knew.

Yep.
That was what Moz was saying.
Everybody knew.

What does this even mean? "That was what Moz was saying" without context is, if I'm generous, a fragment of a thought. I don't want to argue with you or offend you but this is nonsense.
When you see "Truth," in a thread about Morrissey, just know that you probably don't want any and keep scrolling.

I have no idea what "that" is that you think Moz was saying or what "everybody knew."
I'm sure it will get twelve ratings of "insightful" (and I'm so jealous! :tears:) but my rating is "incomplete." :thumb:

Ridiculous drivel.

Has it not occurred to you that Anthony Rapp acted to ensure that Kevin Spacey could no longer harass 14 year old boys in 2017? That he acted from profound conscience? Ditto the original unknown actresses who took Weinstein down. The chorus of #MeToo Hollywood celebrity actresses such as Angeline Jolie and the rest must now explain why despite their immense political power they declined to out and expose this creep before extraordinarily brave unknown jobbing actresses/ex-actresses stepped forward. I assume that's what Pamela Anderson was alluding to but it's not what Morrissey alluded to. He very specifically Victim Blamed a 14 year old boy and Victim Shamed that boy's parents.

Morrissey is now in an existential hell from which the only escape is a profound awakening of his heart whereby he realises he has sided with the oppressor and faces absolute ruin at my hands unless he repents, recants and begs for forgiveness...does anyone here now seriously doubt I'm joking? Or doubt I have the power to exterminate Morrissey's career and legacy. Mercy is still possible but it's time limited....

best
Judge BrummieBoy

What does this even mean? "That was what Moz was saying" without context is, if I'm generous, a fragment of a thought. I don't want to argue with you or offend you but this is nonsense.
When you see "Truth," in a thread about Morrissey, just know that you probably don't want any and keep scrolling.

I have no idea what "that" is that you think Moz was saying or what "everybody knew."
I'm sure it will get twelve ratings of "insightful" (and I'm so jealous! :tears:) but my rating is "incomplete." :thumb:

First of all, I am not scrolling away to other posts and read yours and do find them interesting. I changed my mind about that.
Anyone can make a point that triggers my thoughts and imagination.

IMHO he offered a general viewpoint about the whole issue that for some reason was deemed as hurtful to the victims. Maybe it was because he was one of or the first, offering that other viewpoint. And touched a nerve and taboo by doing so.

He explicitly stated he abhors any sexual assault or misbehaviour of any kind and therefore takes sides with the victims. He didn’t blame them, nor their parents but asked a, to me, not unreasonable question as to where they were. In general.

It was a general observation not aimed at any parents as such.
I understand victims or parents felt hurt but in fact it wasn’t aimed at them.
They are innocent and not guilty or responsible in any way.

I confess The “everybody knew” statement may be a bit misleading but points to the practices in the world of entertainment that is Hollywood but that nobody wants to think of as it is such a dreadful thing to think of and can destroy any hope and positive feeling about people, causing mistrust and miserable feelings in general about the negative sides of human nature.

Cause to me, there are but I do see also the positive and hopeful aspects.
Your expectations I would get a lot of “insightful” ratings is flattering to me but I am not counting on it and I am aware of my flaws.

I am just a poster here like so many others and have made embarrassing mistakes too. As many others.
Who cares? I don’t care about them. I am not that image conscience.

Nobody is perfect. What a relief.

First of all, I am not scrolling away to other posts and read yours and do find them interesting. I changed my mind about that.
Anyone can make a point that triggers my thoughts and imagination.

IMHO he offered a general viewpoint about the whole issue that for some reason was deemed as hurtful to the victims. Maybe it was because he was one of or the first, offering that other viewpoint. And touched a nerve and taboo by doing so.

He explicitly stated he abhors any sexual assault or misbehaviour of any kind and therefore takes sides with the victims. He didn’t blame them, nor their parents but asked a, to me, not unreasonable question as to where they were. In general.

It was a general observation not aimed at any parents as such.
I understand victims or parents felt hurt but in fact it wasn’t aimed at them.
They are innocent and not guilty or responsible in any way.

I confess The “everybody knew” statement may be a bit misleading but points to the practices in the world of entertainment that is Hollywood but that nobody wants to think of as it is such a dreadful thing to think of and can destroy any hope and positive feeling about people, causing mistrust and miserable feelings in general about the negative sides of human nature.

Cause to me, there are but I do see also the positive and hopeful aspects.
Your expectations I would get a lot of “insightful” ratings is flattering to me but I am not counting on it and I am aware of my flaws.

I am just a poster here like so many others and have made embarrassing mistakes too. As many others.
Who cares? I don’t care about them. I am not that image conscience.

Nobody is perfect. What a relief.

You're determined to see this in a particular way. That's fine. But I disagree with you. Let's look at this - "... the victims. He didn’t blame them, nor their parents but asked a, to me, not unreasonable question as to where they were. In general."
In fact he did literally blame the victims. .
He didn't ask where the parents were "in general." He asked why they allowed their son to be in the company of an adult he was working with. "Where were the parents" doesn't mean "Show me on a map. I'm just curious." It is literally blaming them that this happened. He blames the women for changing their mind. He blames Anthony Rapp for not knowing what he was getting into.

"it is such a dreadful thing to think of "
This is the key right here. These things that Morrissey said and the whole aftermath are "a dreadful thing to think of" so you'd rather think of it a different way, and that's completely okay.

Back
Top Bottom