Morrissey Central "NBA2K" (October 26, 2020)

46294_Air_Morrissey.jpg

Image first shared here and by Twitter: September, 2018 (image source now deleted).
FWD.

Last edited:
I can only assume that Aztec has taken over the running of Central.

Image source is the great AztecCamera. How dare you delete his name. He is superior to all of you white racists and foreign stalkers.

I reckon I mentioned this photo to the California Son yesterday after I saw him buying two veggie pizzas for his entire over 50 LA City League team after basketball practice. He was all decked out in his Clipper gear. I reckon I said dude, California Son, you should have one of the interns post this on MC. Dude obviously listened, like he always does to fellow Moz Angelinos.

I reckon he is tying so hard to give you foreigners, people who listen to America Is Not The World (that he didn't write) over and over again crying that he will come to your backwards country again after 5 years, all the pathetic losers who worship the photo of when he was standing in front of some YMCA in Brittin when he was kidnapped and drugged and forced to be in the shitty smiths, Brixshit far left Ana Maria Walters he knows nothing about bull shit, and all the cold rainy day depressed clumsy and shy bull shit, a way out, but he still wants your money c*** tit fark waker chipper curry inn nnn nnn nnnnnn nnnnnn n n it.

Fark Arse

Last edited:
I reckon I mentioned this photo to the California Son yesterday after I saw him buying two veggie pizzas for his entire over 50 LA City League team after basketball practice. He was all decked out in his Clipper gear. I reckon I said dude, California Son, you should have one of the interns post this on MC. Dude obviously listened, like he always does to fellow Moz Angelinos.

I reckon he is tying so hard to give you foreigners, people who listen to America Is Not The World (that he didn't write) over and over again crying that he will come to your backwards country again after 5 years, all the pathetic losers who worship the photo of when he was standing in front of some YMCA in Brittin when he was kidnapped and drugged and forced to be in the shitty smiths, Brixshit far left Ana Maria Walters he knows nothing about bull shit, and all the cold rainy day depressed clumsy and shy bull shit, a way out, but he still wants your money c*** tit fark waker chipper curry inn nnn nnn nnnnnn nnnnnn n n it.

Fark Arse
I thought you said he joined the smiths as a joke.

I thought you said he joined the smiths as a joke.

I reckon that's what we thought, but now more details are starting to emerge as the California Son is starting to open up and talk about what really happened when he went with Chrissie Hynde to Brittin in 1978. I reckon no wonder why he hates Brittish people so much. Since he was kidnapped and injected with drugs every day in Brittin, a foreign country, I am not sure about the statute of limitations in a foreign country, but I reckon I hope he can get his Beverly Hills attorneys to open a case like the one that convicted the Brittish soldier who murdered a Catholic priest in Northern Ireland in 1972, years after it happened inn nn n nn nnn nnn nnn n n it.

they could have changed it to nba2k21.

Does anyone actually read any of this pish he posts?
I told California's Son to use my photo on MC and he did. So someone is listening to me. What the f*** else do you need inbred limey foreign euro trash lazy piece of shit. Stop using foreign words like pish cocksucker anon coward.

I told California's Son to use my photo on MC and he did. So someone is listening to me. What the f*** else do you need inbred limey foreign euro trash lazy piece of shit. Stop using foreign words like pish cocksucker anon coward.
I stopped reading at California. Maybe you're one of those trolls that gets their kicks wasting people's time with drivel. I'm going to feel so bad if it turns out you have some kind of learning disability, if that's the case I'm sorry, I take it all back

I stopped reading at California. Maybe you're one of those trolls that gets their kicks wasting people's time with drivel. I'm going to feel so bad if it turns out you have some kind of learning disability, if that's the case I'm sorry, I take it all back
Anon coward c***. Changing you anon name still makes you a coward lil' bitch. Trolls don't tell the California Son what to do retard delusional dumbshit.

Last edited:
Anon coward c***. Changing you anon name still makes you a coward lil' bitch. Trolls don't tell the California Son what to do retard delusional dumbshit.
Dude, don't take the bait from these pathetic jeolous losers a million miles away. If you want to be here ok, but don't play down to their level. Anyway the Dodgers just won the World Series. Come down to the Sunset Marquis and party with the California Son!!!! What the f*** are you doing here!!?

Lol :) No actually, I want to apologise for hurting your feelings. Sorry AztecCamera. Didn't think I would hurt your bum so easily. I should have kept my mouth shut and kept scrolling like I usually do. I was thinking about it when I went to bed, I am sincerely sorry. I wasn't trying to tell you what to do, I just don't get it. The dumb shit you babble, the obnoxious way you type, the stupid nicknames you have for people... I've been coming here almost every day for more than 10 years and always just assumed there was some in-joke or references I wasn't getting. Like how come some other tossers here post something and get piled on, but no one seems to pay any attention to your moronic posts? That's why I suddenly had the sinking feeling, maybe more engaged users knew there was something wrong with you, like maybe it had been discussed before, and that's why people humour you and I've just been really insensitive. Sorry :(

For what it's worth, after you originally posted that NBA pic, I reposted it on Twitter and Tumblr and a couple of music boards, so it might have got around that way.

Lol :) No actually, I want to apologise for hurting your feelings. Sorry AztecCamera. Didn't think I would hurt your bum so easily. I should have kept my mouth shut and kept scrolling like I usually do. I was thinking about it when I went to bed, I am sincerely sorry. I wasn't trying to tell you what to do, I just don't get it. The dumb shit you babble, the obnoxious way you type, the stupid nicknames you have for people... I've been coming here almost every day for more than 10 years and always just assumed there was some in-joke or references I wasn't getting. Like how come some other tossers here post something and get piled on, but no one seems to pay any attention to your moronic posts? That's why I suddenly had the sinking feeling, maybe more engaged users knew there was something wrong with you, like maybe it had been discussed before, and that's why people humour you and I've just been really insensitive. Sorry :(

For what it's worth, after you originally posted that NBA pic, I reposted it on Twitter and Tumblr and a couple of music boards, so it might have got around that way.
Psychosis perhaps?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom