Never Again Will I Be A Twin and The Operation connection

S

SOUTHPAW GEEZA

"The Operation went well, but the patient died"

Here is my theory, some may think it is Karl Pilkington like rambling but hold on.

An operation taking place on conjuined twins to seperate them, it goes very wrong leaving one dead. Ever since then "they don't look the same they're just not the same no way" since they lost the twin. As dark as it sounds maybe they are happy to no longer be a twin while at the same time sad to lose family they loved.

Probably a load of rubbish I just really like the song The Operation

Just a theory mate, like to see you contribute something useful instead of just being a c***

Just a theory mate, like to see you contribute something useful instead of just being a c***

I leaked the Hollywood Bowl, junior. You could make a post every second for the rest of your life and still never contribute as much as I have, you f***ing whiny twat.

I leaked the Hollywood Bowl, junior. You could make a post every second for the rest of your life and still never contribute as much as I have, you f***ing whiny twat.

And I thought Morrissey sailed on past accomplishments...
I'll admit I've never leaked anything to this site; your mother leaked for me though.

And I thought Morrissey sailed on past accomplishments...
I'll admit I've never leaked anything to this site; your mother leaked for me though.

giphy.gif

Oh wow you leaked a venue stop the press, If you put the negative energy you have maybe you would be doing more with your life rather than shitting on people on a f***ing Morrissey forum, you must truly be the life of the party if you ever got invited to any. Dense c***

"The Operation went well, but the patient died"

Here is my theory, some may think it is Karl Pilkington like rambling but hold on.

An operation taking place on conjuined twins to seperate them, it goes very wrong leaving one dead. Ever since then "they don't look the same they're just not the same no way" since they lost the twin. As dark as it sounds maybe they are happy to no longer be a twin while at the same time sad to lose family they loved.

Probably a load of rubbish I just really like the song The Operation
thanks for opening this thread. just listened to the song for the first time and really liked its driving beat which reminded me of the bloodhound gang's bad touch. never wouldve expected this from morrissey, so, being surprised, i like it even more.

lyric-wise i had to think of some of morrissey's obsessed male fans who completely wanna identify with him not only in order to look but also talk like him so they can feel closer. they are his "twins" so to say. i thought the song is told from one of these former fans who recently decided to conduct a separation
"operation" but notices that it leaves him behind kind of dead as he, that's my smug interpretation, has never learned to be himself, and is actually an empty shroud.
could also be about cloning, and what it means to the clones.

just my 2cents after the second listen.

Oh wow you leaked a venue stop the press, If you put the negative energy you have maybe you would be doing more with your life rather than shitting on people on a f***ing Morrissey forum, you must truly be the life of the party if you ever got invited to any. Dense c***

I “leaked a venue”...? What the f*** does that even mean? Lol. I can’t help but laugh that the mongoloid stupid enough to make this thread has the nerve to call me dense. I’m not surprised, though, if you’re retarded enough to think two songs are connected because they have a word in common then you’re also gonna be too retarded to notice what a blubbering, hypocritical milksop you are. Boo hoo, someone was mean to me. Get over yourself and grow a backbone, you f***ing cooze.

The seconds it takes me to read and reply to a post really takes up all the time I have in a day. LOL. f*** off, you ladyboy c***.

Back
Top Bottom