New Album?

First of the Gang

The sanest days are mad
Hi,

I am just curious, and have a question.

Does anyone know if Morrissey is intending, or in the middle of writing another album?

Thank you. I just want to see him again incredibly much. Having seen him 3 times already I still want more.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I am just curious, and have a question.

Does anyone know if Morrissey is intending, or in the middle of writing another album?

Thank you. I just want to see him again incredibly much. Having seen him 3 times already I still want more.

Thanks in advance.
Let the man recoup from his 70 odd night tour! :D I really hope he is though. Does anyone know how long it usually takes for another album to be completed?

After the Sheffield show, I met someone who'd met Boz Boorer earlier that day. And apparently Boz has written some stuff that Moz quite likes..!

Yeah, I know he is just finished the tour for ROTT, maybe I am just too fond of the great man, haha.

He didn't mention anything about this being his last tour or that, so I would imagine we can expect at least 1 new album to be released.

In that NME interview, straight after V he said he was happy to stat working on new material and it was just a case of how much the market could take :)

I'm really going to splash out next time he tours. One date this time round wasn't even close to enough. I swear I will see enough dates to ensure I get a piece of shirt and do my best to get on stage. I'm mad enough to fight for it.:p

I'm Canadian..I know, shame on me! I'm not for the seal hunt AT ALL! I promise! Its barbaric and about 97% of Canadians echo this sentiment! The other 3% dont care about the whole thing really.

I am willing to shell out big dough for a Toronto show!

I've seen a large picture of the baby seals being killed for fur in the last issue of Rolling Stone. Moz would be proud, he should do an interview for them some time.

Hmm, if I've heard right he's not planning anything right now, just rumours so hopefully I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom