New Hot Press Morrissey Issue

Got my copy yesterday.
Great interview, really insightful in some places. In fact need to read it again so it all sinks in!

got my copy in the mail today! i was surprised with how quickly it got here. awesome interview & pics!

I'm halfway through and this interview is good because the interviewer is excellent and asking good questions. I'm enjoying the squinting!
That racist thing is a hoot! Oh, Moz. I love you. :lbf:

Sooo not Frinky, in the adjective sense:
Professor+Frink.gif

Surely you have no objections to the words "Frisky" or "Kinky" on their own?

You just don't like them squashed together?

*Enough f*in around, someone please pull some snippets or post some scans
kthanx!

Slightly off topic, but I genuinely thought 'frink' was a mash up of 'frig' and 'wank'. I thought it was wonderfully all-inclusive.

hmmm

Slightly off topic, but I genuinely thought 'frink' was a mash up of 'frig' and 'wank'. I thought it was wonderfully all-inclusive.

Nope, 'frink' is made up of frisky and kinky, invented by Libertines fans.

if no one's posted any before then, tomorrow i can try to bring my copy to work and scan it at a higher res here.

Would be great if you can post in suparni's thread in download forum.
Thank you very much.

Last edited:
When talking about suing Radio 1 (You'd think he'd had enough of court rooms..), what do you think he means by them being racist?

Doesn't add up that?

When talking about suing Radio 1 (You'd think he'd had enough of court rooms..), what do you think he means by them being racist?

Doesn't add up that?

Not sure, either.

Being Irish?

Being Northern?

Being White? :lbf: Sorry, but I shouldn't laugh.

mingming.jpg

still no scan on this?
I am guessing I will have to drive into manhattan and find this.

If you look further back you will see that I scanned all the pages on. Not super clear or high res, but if you're desperate;)

still no scan on this?
I am guessing I will have to drive into manhattan and find this.
sorry, works been crazy today! how high res are you looking for? do you want scans of the articles + pics or just pics? let me know and i'll see what i can do! :)

Tags
interview
Back
Top Bottom