New Hot Press Morrissey Issue

sorry, works been crazy today! how high res are you looking for? do you want scans of the articles + pics or just pics? let me know and i'll see what i can do! :)

hey i just want to be able to read it... i cant read the other one its too low res. I am going to head into manhattan to buy it if you cant manage...
the photos are not so important... i just need to be able to read the print!

I am finishing up my work here for the day and hopefully can make it to the city this weekend... if you don't get around to it... don't get in trouble at work for it! but if you can do it great!

What I wouldn't give to have been present at this 'board meeting' with Morrissey, to hear him telling a room full of suits of his grounds for suing Radio One...:thumb:

hey i just want to be able to read it... i cant read the other one its too low res. I am going to head into manhattan to buy it if you cant manage...
the photos are not so important... i just need to be able to read the print!

I am finishing up my work here for the day and hopefully can make it to the city this weekend... if you don't get around to it... don't get in trouble at work for it! but if you can do it great!
well, i've got it scanned! now just to find a way to get the [slightly enormous] files posted. i think i'll try zipping them and uploading them to a site like sendspace.com?

Tags
interview
Back
Top Bottom