New INXS CD Releases

D

Diane

I am a huge Morrissey/Smiths fan and I have been a fan of them since 1983. I think that Morrissey is a wonderful man and I became a vegetarian because of him and their music. I am very glad that I found a site dedicated to him. Anyway I do not mean to barge in on your message board but I thought some of you guys might be INXS fans as well so I am just spreading the word about their new re-releases.

INXS will be releasing several CD's this month around the world. Which is great because I am a big INXS fan and they need to get back out there and promote themselves. They are a great band to see live and Jon Stevens the new singer is amazing...He's no Michael Hutchence but he could never be replaced...but JS is a great fit. Here are the albums that are going to be released:

Best of INXS (in the US)
Definitive INXS (the rest of the world)
Stay Young (songs from 1977 to 1982/unreleased material)
Re-mastered versions of KICK, X, and Welcome to Wherever You Are...All will include previously unreleased material.

There is an exclusive deal with Tower Records and inxs.com for discounts on purchases of these releases if anyone is interested. In addition to these CD's, INXS have confirmed 11 dates with Blondie (another great 80's band) in the UK in December. Check out INXS.com for all the details. Thanks

Talk to you guys soon,

Diane

> There is an exclusive deal with Tower Records and inxs.com for discounts
> on purchases of these releases if anyone is interested. In addition to
> these CD's, INXS have confirmed 11 dates with Blondie (another great 80's
> band) in the UK in December. Check out INXS.com for all the details.
> Thanks

> Talk to you guys soon,

> Diane

I am also a fan of Inxs...but another greatest hits??? Am curious to hear the new guy though.. And Blondie USED to be good..now that she is back on the smack she looks and sounds like shit..

so, do you work for INXS's management?

> I am a huge Morrissey/Smiths fan and I have been a fan of them since 1983.
> I think that Morrissey is a wonderful man and I became a vegetarian
> because of him and their music. I am very glad that I found a site
> dedicated to him. Anyway I do not mean to barge in on your message board
> but I thought some of you guys might be INXS fans as well so I am just
> spreading the word about their new re-releases.

> INXS will be releasing several CD's this month around the world. Which is
> great because I am a big INXS fan and they need to get back out there and
> promote themselves. They are a great band to see live and Jon Stevens the
> new singer is amazing...He's no Michael Hutchence but he could never be
> replaced...but JS is a great fit. Here are the albums that are going to be
> released:

> Best of INXS (in the US)
> Definitive INXS (the rest of the world)
> Stay Young (songs from 1977 to 1982/unreleased material)
> Re-mastered versions of KICK, X, and Welcome to Wherever You Are...All
> will include previously unreleased material.

> There is an exclusive deal with Tower Records and inxs.com for discounts
> on purchases of these releases if anyone is interested. In addition to
> these CD's, INXS have confirmed 11 dates with Blondie (another great 80's
> band) in the UK in December. Check out INXS.com for all the details.
> Thanks

> Talk to you guys soon,

> Diane

I'm surprised that this hasn't caused a big flame war as it's not about Moz and/or the Smiths. INXS would be under my list of guilty pleasures. Great pop band, maybe not the deepest lyrics ever. And Blondie, I absolutely adore. The last album is pretty much utter crap, but I still like it quite abit.

> I'm surprised that this hasn't caused a big flame war as it's not about
> Moz and/or the Smiths. INXS would be under my list of guilty pleasures.
> Great pop band, maybe not the deepest lyrics ever. And Blondie, I
> absolutely adore. The last album is pretty much utter crap, but I still
> like it quite abit.
I know it's off topic of Moz..but I didn't post it to begin with..I am just bored
Don't get me wrong..I love Blondie,they used to be great but they have gone waaay down hill.

Its funny how you've been a smiths fan since 1983 when their first album didnt come out til 84. Anyways,INXS sucks without michael hutchins.Their heyday was when they released the kick album,that was the highlight of their career. they sucked after that and still do. I suppose you like the cocteau twins too huh?? what about erasure??? f***in anus,just shut your f***in mouth

Stay the f*** off here you f***! Pull a Hutchence yourself titface!!!

I like some of their stuff but you sound like an infomercial you pussyhead! So unless you have an excuse (like retraded or some dysfunctionoid), get lost and get gang raped by a two dicked rhino you hoohoo!

Greasetea is in the gizza with the shnizza!

Actually, you moron

It is easily possible that someone could be a Smiths fan since 1983, as their first two singles-- "Hand In Glove" and "This Charming Man"-- were released in May and November, respectively, of that year.

Indeed, one could even have been a Smiths fan as early as 1982 following their appearance at The Ritz in Manchester, which "The Severed Alliance" lists as having taken place on October 4, 1982.

Even casual Smiths fans who enjoyed them in the 80's would know that the band's recordings began to pour forth in '83. Post whatever profane nonsense you want on this board, but please don't pretend to be a real Smiths fan yourself. You are woefully ill-suited for the part.

Re: Actually, you moron

Their first album however was released in 84,so you had the priviledge maybe of seeing them when they were nobodys, so what,I saw your mom naked and took advantage of her at williams house one night. i wasnt supposed to tell you that anus,Ever wonder why your dad doesnt clkaim you as his own??? I think you should be calling me daddy bitch. By the way,The smiths (give us a record contract) ep,was released in 84'idiot.

Re: Actually, you moron

Anus,next time you try to be slick,dont be. i may not know the year those first two singles were supposedly released,i do however know all about your mom and the rimjob she gave me one night when you and your brother were sleeping. Your mom has a gift,you should be proud.

Re: Stay the f*** off here you f***! Pull a Hutchence yourself titface!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom