new iphone 4

nightingale+therose

...brush me daddy-o
i wonder if Moz will join the techno revolution and acquire a new iphone...
i know i want one!:p they're gorgeous!
Anybody else?:D

Oh yes, i'll have to check when my upgrades due but it should be around august the sell out rush should be over by then aswell.:thumb:

I'd totally get one if they had a phone plan made to suit my needs. The cheapest plan has way too many minutes that I'll never use. I'm not a woman - I'm not gonna talk on the phone all day and night. :squiffy:

I'd totally get one if they had a phone plan made to suit my needs. The cheapest plan has way too many minutes that I'll never use. I'm not a woman - I'm not gonna talk on the phone all day and night. :squiffy:

I can see why you don't talk on the phone much.
I, for example, never answer Anonymous calls.

Some new gadget comes out, and your first reaction is to wonder whether Morrissey will get one?
Hey NRitH..... it's not my first reaction, just my first post on here about it... first reaction was to construct a cunning plan to convince Mr Nightie to buy me one... but i've failed miserably on that front. I'm open to creative (legal and safe) suggestions on how to procure said gadget!:thumb:

PS: to quote Blackadder via Uncle Skinny - I've got 10 bob and a pickled egg to my name, so you'll need to be inventive with the procurement techniques.:D

Back
Top Bottom