New Kristeen Young Lyrics

What on earth could she possibly be referring to, do you think?

What on earth could HE possibly be referring to, do you think? :D

"Something Is Squeezing My Skull"

mozyoung1sv5.jpg

What on earth could HE possibly be referring to, do you think? :D

"Something Is Squeezing My Skull"

mozyoung1sv5.jpg

You can tell the look of worry on his face.
"Oh shit, this woman is gonna cause me problems!"

I know more guys who hate her than girls. I happen to be a girl who likes her a lot. People definitely either love her or hate her. I think her aggressiveness freaks people out, but if you listen to her lyrics they're very open and honest, and at times self deprecating. I think she's over the top but I admire how ballsy she is.

As for this song, it's uh.... interesting. ;) I was speechless reading it a couple of days ago and it's been at the back of my head ever since. I wish there were a studio version of it b/c you can't hear the music very well on the youtube link.
I've been trying to find the lyrics to Life's Not Short. Anyone?

think about this, as your arguments, while nearly half-funny and pseudo witty, dont work:

Crude Emotion was written in 2006 (around August, to be precise, this is when i was aware of the lyrics). I, and people i know that have heard it, love the song.

that is all i wanted to say, and all i will say.

Last edited:
Crude Emotion was written in 2006 (around August, to be precise, this is when i was aware of the lyrics). I, and people i know that have heard it, love the song.

that is all i wanted to say, and all i will say.

Yeah someone else mentioned this:

I first heard "He's Sickened By My Crude Emotion" on the spring tour (announced as such and I have bootlegs). It may or may not be older. Of course I'm with everyone else in thinking it's obviously about Morrissey, but the timing means it's not a response to being fired, which a lot of people seemed to assume first time (elsewhere) I saw this being discussed. So, FYI.

i thought it might be about visconti....but i remember an interview in which ky said that morrissey and she send each other notes to their dressing rooms...so it makes sense.
i feel bad for her. i

I think she said that time that they sent notes to each other with insults, but in a joking way... Or something like that.

Tags
kristeen young
Back
Top Bottom